See of thieves rewards tasks ???

Discus and support See of thieves rewards tasks ??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, does anyone know what to do in sea of thieves in Microsoft rewards tasks as the description does not clarify what to do, thanks.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DAVIIKUS, Mar 25, 2020 at 3:33 AM.

1. DAVIIKUS
    DAVIIKUS Guest

Hello, does anyone know what to do in sea of thieves in Microsoft rewards tasks as the description does not clarify what to do, thanks.

:)

2. Mseymour1 Win User

Game pass quest problems

MS

Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working and other game pass quests not giving credit.
    Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working, I played mutiplayer, single player and got 7 achievements and no time to party credit. Is the rewards app faulty or was the quest task not completed. Also i have been having issues after playing
    a game pass game i get no credit it took me 6 pass games to get the daily credit. Also when i log into the app i have to logoff and log in to receive credit.
  3. Mseymour1 Win User

Game Pass Quests not tracking

MS

Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working and other game pass quests not giving credit.
    Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working, I played mutiplayer, single player and got 7 achievements and no time to party credit. Is the rewards app faulty or was the quest task not completed. Also i have been having issues after playing
    a game pass game i get no credit it took me 6 pass games to get the daily credit. Also when i log into the app i have to logoff and log in to receive credit.
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

Microsoft rewards app

I have restarted Xbox with option keep games and apps. Before that I deinstaled reward app. After that same thing. My brother can see tasks and I can only see kingdom hearts.
  5. JamesDGreen Win User

Xbox live rewards help

Rewards are deposited after every month you do a certain task.
  6. crazydude1965 Win User

Should Xbox discontinue Xbox live gold subscriptions ?

With microsoft rewards you easily get back most of your subscription if you clever with your purchases and do reward tasks daily
Thema:

1. See of thieves rewards tasks ??? - Similar Threads - thieves rewards tasks

2. Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working and other game pass quests...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working and other game pass quests...: Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working, I played mutiplayer, single player and got 7 achievements and no time to party credit. Is the rewards app faulty or was the quest...
  3. Sea of Thieves Twitch Rivals Obsidian Ship Liveries Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Twitch Rivals Obsidian Ship Liveries Rewards: Hello, I had linked both my Sea of Thieves account with my Twitch account and proceeded to watch the Twitch Rivals stream to receive the promotional rewards of the Obsidian Ship liveries set on...
  4. Sea of Thieves Mixpot Reward April 16

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves Mixpot Reward April 16: Hello, I've still yet to receive a code or such for the mixpot promotion of Sea of Thieves that took place on April 16th. I joined the stream a tad bit early but watched til the end. I thought I...
  5. Missing Mixer Reward- Ebon Flintlock Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Mixer Reward- Ebon Flintlock Sea of Thieves: I tuned into the Inside Xbox stream on 16/4/19 with a Mixer account linked with my Microsoft Account/ Xbox Gamertag (as did two of my housemates). They have both received their Ebon Flintlocks in...
  6. Sea of Thieves Mixpot rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves Mixpot rewards: I watched the mixer gamescon stream but have not received the mixpot reward for Sea of Thieves as of yet. My xbox account was linked to my mixer account. 3ad5620d-1784-4d3a-b171-0390d233fc13
  7. Missing Ebony Pistol Mixer Reward - Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Ebony Pistol Mixer Reward - Sea of Thieves: Hello I was just contacting you all wondering why I haven't received my ebony pistol from the livestream that was taken place in March on Mixer. I was reading articles and they stated it would be...
  8. Missing Reward Mix Pot Sea of Thieves Flint Lock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Reward Mix Pot Sea of Thieves Flint Lock: I watched the Mix Pot Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock DL during the Inside Xbox broadcast on March 10th, and i don't recieve my code :/ 3777e824-6cac-4510-a5ac-c4ccc45e040d
  9. Mixer reward for Sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer reward for Sea of thieves: I saw information about the reward for watching the conference broadcast ms xbox in the mixer application (mixpot), in the form of a game item, a ganyun on a ship in the sea of ​​thieves. I looked...
  10. Sea of Thieves Mixpot Reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Mixpot Reward: I watched the Sea of Thieves mixer stream for multiple hours on March 22nd and did not receive my Ebony Pistol reward. You can check the participants list in the stream. I am on PC by the way....