See the account that buy this game

Discus and support See the account that buy this game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; They say that with my only acount on this xbox and is fortnite a free game 1ad7166c-ee88-43c9-9a3f-35738968c14e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HLpbkarma34, Aug 9, 2019.

1. HLpbkarma34
    HLpbkarma34 Guest

They say that with my only acount on this xbox and is fortnite a free game

:)

HLpbkarma34, Aug 9, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there HLpbkarma34,

Thank you for reaching out to us in regards to this issue, I actually attempted to play Apex and got the same message on my account. This seems to be related to the current outage which is already being worked on. Please register to
    get notified through the
    Xbox Live Status
    page for when the issue has been resolved.

Thank you for being patient while we get all services back up and running.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Battle Royale is free to play, but you have to pay for Save the World if you want it.
  4. Zero Divided Win User

Setting up a gift xbox one

if you're signing into the console under his Live account to buy digital games, i only see 2 issues, 1.) he will receive an email confirmation about the games being purchased from Microsoft and 2.) if you sign in under his Live account, anyone on his friends
    will see him sign in on a Xbox One in their friends list.

might be best to just buy a game or 2 on disc starting off.
  5. Riekert Janse van Vu Win User

Game Pricing

Thanks for the reply. Think I should create myself a US account and buy games on that... seeing its much cheaper on certain titles.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Stolen Age of empires III CD key

Where did you see that some one used the CD Key with an ESO account? Unfortunately you will have to buy the game again.
Thema:

1. See the account that buy this game - Similar Threads - account buy game

2. Can't Buy Backwards Compatible Games with Your Microsoft Account Funds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Buy Backwards Compatible Games with Your Microsoft Account Funds: I find it ridiculous that after all of this time Microsoft will not allow someone to buy a backwards compatible game (Xbox 360 or original Xbox) by using the funds from a gift card. Their only...
  3. Achat d’un jeu sur le mauvais compte [Mod Translation: Buying a game on the wrong account]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achat d’un jeu sur le mauvais compte [Mod Translation: Buying a game on the wrong account]: J’ai acheté un jeu sur un de mes compte microsoft (email x) par erreur mon compte principal est un autre compte ( email A) j’aimerai savoir si je peux deplacer le jeu du compte X au compte A...
  4. I can't buy Game Pass. On account i have 33 zł, Game Pass cost 1zl and i still can't buy...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't buy Game Pass. On account i have 33 zł, Game Pass cost 1zl and i still can't buy...: When i want buy free 14 days Game Pass i see message that i must choose another way to pay for it (pay pal or credit card ) becuse i have not enought money. Offcourse it isnt true becouse i have...
  5. I can not buy a game with a gift card even if I have a balance in my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not buy a game with a gift card even if I have a balance in my account: Hello, I'm Brazilian and I bought a gift card from Turkey, but when I buy my xbox one, being set to the turkey region, an error appears telling me to contact microsoft support because my payment...
  6. Włamanie na konto oraz wykupienie gier [Hacking into your account and buying games]

in XBoX on Windows
    Włamanie na konto oraz wykupienie gier [Hacking into your account and buying games]: Witam. Dzisiejszej nocy ktoś Włamał się na moje konto i zakupił gry za ponad 300zl i wysłał je na swoje konto. Co robić? [Translation - Hello. Tonight I hacked my account and bought the game...
  7. Compte bloqué - Achat jeux Xbox impossible (Blocked account-Buy Xbox games impossible)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Compte bloqué - Achat jeux Xbox impossible (Blocked account-Buy Xbox games impossible): Bonjour Comme beaucoup, je me retrouve avec un compte bloqué: "La connexion ce site sensible nécessite un code de sécurité. Vous pourrez accéder ce site quand vos informations de sécurité...
  8. xbox360 family account settings preventing me from buying a game on my own system, how do I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360 family account settings preventing me from buying a game on my own system, how do I ...: I setup the XBox360 a few years ago for my sons and don't recall the need to setup / configure Family settings at the time. One of them wants to now purchase Modern Warfare 2 on his account, but...
  9. Cannot buy an Xbox 360 game backwards on Microsoft Store Xbox One - "Sorry, Your account does ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy an Xbox 360 game backwards on Microsoft Store Xbox One - "Sorry, Your account does ...: Hello, (English is not my mother language, this post is translated from my original one in french with DeepL Translator.) I'm on Xbox One S, I've never had an Xbox 360 but I'd like to buy the...
  10. Can't Buy 360 Games on Xb1 "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Buy 360 Games on Xb1 "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on ...: Hello, I'm getting the message "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on http://Xbox.com . Please complete this transaction from your Xbox." but I am already trying on my Xbox One....