See videos of my pc on my xbox one...

Discus and support See videos of my pc on my xbox one... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I want to see my videos, are on my pc, with my xbox one. I install app 'VLC for xbox one' and i can connect with my pc windows 10. I have a private... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by auger, Oct 12, 2019.

1. auger
    auger Guest

Hi, I want to see my videos, are on my pc, with my xbox one. I install app 'VLC for xbox one' and i can connect with my pc windows 10. I have a private network with wired. All my videos are in the folders 'Videos'. Also i have tried the app 'films and tv'
    of microsoft but it's the same thing. I know than the 'groupement résidentiel' not exist on windows 10 1903. When i was on xbox 360, i havent any problem for me connecting on my pc but now, what is the problem with my configuration? I just want to listen and
    see my films and videos that is on my pc with my xbox one...

Thank's

:)

auger, Oct 12, 2019
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Have a read of this mate see if this can help you out
    https://www.dignited.com/34281/how-to-stream-video-from-windows-10-pc-to-xbox-one/
    I'd also recommend the following link since it's an official Xbox Support link that covers supported file types.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-one/console/media-player-faq

Here is another link that might help; although, some of it is already covered in that other one.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca...deo-content-to-your-xbox-console-using-playto

Personally, I would recommend using Plex. All you do is download and install
    Plex Media Server
    onto your computer. Then, you can create an account (it's free), and select which folders you want Plex to see. It will not only recognize your files, but also provide the covers, rating, and description of everything.

Then, you can either download the Plex app on the Xbox One (which is also free), or stream your files to the Media Player app.

Once you have it all setup, you just go over to your Xbox and select the Media Player app, and then it should not only show your
    Plex server, but also all your media categorized into your
    specific folders.
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Auger,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns how to stream videos that are on your PC to your Xbox One console.

There are a couple of ways to do this, you can choose to connect your PC to the same network as the Xbox One console, and the media player app will allow you to choose your PC as a player type and therefore allow access to your PC files, or you can also
    move those files to your OneDrive as mentioned by Vondiehmon, and play those videos through the OneDrive option within the media player app.

Another method would be to save those files to a USB drive, or an external hard drive, and then insert that into one of the USB ports on your Xbox One console. You can find more information regarding the media player through our
    Video, photo, and audio on Media Player for Xbox One FAQ.

Try these for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  5. Vondiehmon Win User

You could also try placing the videos in you OneDrive and playing them from there on the Xbox One.
  6. The JockMan Win User

Features that need to be added - Constructive Feedback

I'm unable to stream video from my PC to the Xbox One. I purchased 3 Xbox 360's and could stream video from my PC to all of them. Now my PC can't even see the Xbox One on the network and the Xbox One Video player doesn't see the PC. For a machine that
    is supposed to be a multimedia powerhouse and be the "One" box to connect to your TV, this is a huge oversight and disappointment.

Anyone know how to get this to work? I want to view shared videos and images over the network and view them on the Xbox One.
Thema:

1. See videos of my pc on my xbox one... - Similar Threads - videos

2. On my Xbox one, while watching Video streaming like Netflix, Disney plus or youtube, the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my Xbox one, while watching Video streaming like Netflix, Disney plus or youtube, the...: On my Xbox one, While watching Video streaming like Netflix, Disney plus or youtube, the Audio on TV goes mute randomly from few seconds upto a minute. It comes back by itself. It only happens...
  3. xbox game pass catalog video should be of gameplay, not cinematic ads

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass catalog video should be of gameplay, not cinematic ads: Would be better to have the videos in xbox game pass catalog include gameplay. Rather, most seem to be just cinematic ads which show no gameplay. I find those unhelpful at best and purposefully...
  4. Suddenly No Video

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suddenly No Video: Hello. Suddenly, my Xbox One S, which is less than 4 years old, stopped sending video to the TV. If everything is off and I power on the Xbox, it does eventually turn on the TV, as usual, so some...
  5. Xbox 360, video games, recording

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360, video games, recording: What's the best and easiest way to record gameplay on the Xbox 360? What are the best devices to use, if any? Where do i get them? How much do they cost? Cheaper alternatives? Also - if i also...
  6. Video games you quit and never finished?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video games you quit and never finished?: Games online are becoming the best pastime through the decades of 1970. As time passes, the fad of internet video games is also boosting around the whole world. The video gaming ffxiv gil...
  7. Wirelessly output XBOX video

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wirelessly output XBOX video: I want to find a way to output my video signal from my Xbox to my android tablet without connecting them with a cable. I know there is the console streaming preview that’s going on right now but...
  8. Tengo problemas de vídeo, ayuda[I have video problems, help]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tengo problemas de vídeo, ayuda[I have video problems, help]: Lo que pasó fue lo siguiente, un día lleve mi xbox one a casa de un amigo pero olvide el cable HDMI, el me presto uno pero era de baja calidad y como mi xbox estaba en 1080 no se podía ver,...
  9. Amazon Prime Video startet nicht mehr, bringt die Xbox One zum erliegen, lässt sich nicht...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video startet nicht mehr, bringt die Xbox One zum erliegen, lässt sich nicht...: [Title translation-Amazon Prime Video no longer launches, brings The Xbox One to a standstill, can't uninstall] Hallo liebe XBOX-Fangemeinde, ich muss ein Problem für die Xbox One meines Sohnes...
  10. Amazon Prime Vídeo Não Instala[Translation-Amazon Prime Video Does Not Install]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Amazon Prime Vídeo Não Instala[Translation-Amazon Prime Video Does Not Install]: Olá. Não consigo instalar Amazon Prime Vídeo pois aparece instalação interrompida e o código de erro 0x8024001d. [Translation-Hello. I can't install Amazon Prime Video because installation stops...