See videos of my pc on my xbox one...

Discus and support See videos of my pc on my xbox one... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I want to see my videos, are on my pc, with my xbox one. I install app 'VLC for xbox one' and i can connect with my pc windows 10. I have a private... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by auger, Oct 12, 2019 at 12:45 PM.

1. auger
    auger Guest

Hi, I want to see my videos, are on my pc, with my xbox one. I install app 'VLC for xbox one' and i can connect with my pc windows 10. I have a private network with wired. All my videos are in the folders 'Videos'. Also i have tried the app 'films and tv'
    of microsoft but it's the same thing. I know than the 'groupement résidentiel' not exist on windows 10 1903. When i was on xbox 360, i havent any problem for me connecting on my pc but now, what is the problem with my configuration? I just want to listen and
    see my films and videos that is on my pc with my xbox one...

Thank's

:)

2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Have a read of this mate see if this can help you out
    https://www.dignited.com/34281/how-to-stream-video-from-windows-10-pc-to-xbox-one/
    I'd also recommend the following link since it's an official Xbox Support link that covers supported file types.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-one/console/media-player-faq

Here is another link that might help; although, some of it is already covered in that other one.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca...deo-content-to-your-xbox-console-using-playto

Personally, I would recommend using Plex. All you do is download and install
    Plex Media Server
    onto your computer. Then, you can create an account (it's free), and select which folders you want Plex to see. It will not only recognize your files, but also provide the covers, rating, and description of everything.

Then, you can either download the Plex app on the Xbox One (which is also free), or stream your files to the Media Player app.

Once you have it all setup, you just go over to your Xbox and select the Media Player app, and then it should not only show your
    Plex server, but also all your media categorized into your
    specific folders.
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Auger,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns how to stream videos that are on your PC to your Xbox One console.

There are a couple of ways to do this, you can choose to connect your PC to the same network as the Xbox One console, and the media player app will allow you to choose your PC as a player type and therefore allow access to your PC files, or you can also
    move those files to your OneDrive as mentioned by Vondiehmon, and play those videos through the OneDrive option within the media player app.

Another method would be to save those files to a USB drive, or an external hard drive, and then insert that into one of the USB ports on your Xbox One console. You can find more information regarding the media player through our
    Video, photo, and audio on Media Player for Xbox One FAQ.

Try these for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  5. Vondiehmon Win User

You could also try placing the videos in you OneDrive and playing them from there on the Xbox One.
  6. The JockMan Win User

Features that need to be added - Constructive Feedback

I'm unable to stream video from my PC to the Xbox One. I purchased 3 Xbox 360's and could stream video from my PC to all of them. Now my PC can't even see the Xbox One on the network and the Xbox One Video player doesn't see the PC. For a machine that
    is supposed to be a multimedia powerhouse and be the "One" box to connect to your TV, this is a huge oversight and disappointment.

Anyone know how to get this to work? I want to view shared videos and images over the network and view them on the Xbox One.
Thema:

1. See videos of my pc on my xbox one... - Similar Threads - videos

2. Star Wars Episode III: The Video Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Episode III: The Video Game: I heard that the new Xbox Scarrlett will host nearly every xbox game ever backwards compat. Is this true for Star Wars Episode 3: The Video Game? It's a classic, after all....
  3. Amazon Prime Video - Issue For MONTHS!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video - Issue For MONTHS!!: Hello, I am at my wits end. Even Amazon have been investigating this for 3 months and still can't help. My prime video works fine on my phone so this is in some way related to the xbox... When...
  4. How would YOU make video games better?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How would YOU make video games better?: Achievements = Money or discounts on games 2a6b8eec-0b69-4801-afa0-cf60b2a563fc
  5. [UPDATE] Xbox One X no longer outputs video after l latest Alpha Skip ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    [UPDATE] Xbox One X no longer outputs video after l latest Alpha Skip ahead update: So small update on my last thread here: https://old.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/db0c6f/xbox_one_x_no_longer_outputs_video_after_l_latest/ Tried looking into post warranty service for my...
  6. Amazon Instant Video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Instant Video: Would like to disconnect Netflix. Got Amazon Prime, dont see Amazon Iinstant Video app to dl in settings. Ideas? ea0b9a5e-6a12-44ba-b2f7-f1dad070783d
  7. Is there a way to remove Mixer videos on home screen beside games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to remove Mixer videos on home screen beside games.: I was wondering if there is a way to remove the mixer videos beside video games pinned to the home screen. I hate seeing them and have no interest in them. Thank you for any answers you give me...
  8. I keep getting this error: "Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering source."

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting this error: "Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering source.": What can I do ? I searched on other forums and the only answer was that the support blamed the game involved except for me it doesn't involve any game it can happen at any moment while playing or...
  9. Xbox One (1540 Model) Issues with No Video and Turning Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One (1540 Model) Issues with No Video and Turning Off: When I turn on the Xbox, it will light up as normal, but output no video and then turn off by itself after a minute or two. I have a second Xbox that works fine on the same cables/power adapters...
  10. Issues with Xbox Audio, third party video apps and Samsung Q90r Soundbar

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Xbox Audio, third party video apps and Samsung Q90r Soundbar: I've been asked to post this here by someone on Twitter so would be great to get an opinion. I have my Xbox plugged in to my Q90r (7.2.4 soundbar with rears) using hdmi. When the Xbox is set to...