See Xbox captures on the "new" Xbox app for windows

Discus and support See Xbox captures on the "new" Xbox app for windows in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I couldn't find my Xbox captures (uploaded on Xbox live) through the new Xbox app on windows. I had to go through the "old" Xbox companion which seems... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gabgabghb, Dec 6, 2021.

1. /u/gabgabghb
    /u/gabgabghb Guest

I couldn't find my Xbox captures (uploaded on Xbox live) through the new Xbox app on windows. I had to go through the "old" Xbox companion which seems to be considered obsolete by Xbox themselves, recommending me the new Xbox windows app.

Are the captures going to be implemented in the new Xbox windows app ?

Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/gabgabghb
    [link] [comments]

/u/gabgabghb, Dec 6, 2021
  2. reforc3 Win User

Where I can find Skyrim Screenshots using the Gamepass? I can't find the game file...

You need to use the Xbox Companion App or the Xbox App (mobile) to access your captures.

Optionally you can use the Windows + G shortcut > Capture > See all my captures.

You can find any captures done locally on that PC that are not sync to the Xbox Network.
  3. Devilmaster#3316 Win User

Video Clips on Xbox One S

That sould be working then. Do you perhaps have access to the windows 10 xbox companion app?? There you can see if it captures your clips even if it doesn't say any thing on the xbox you wil see it under my captures on the companion app
  4. Omega Chefe Win User

Does Captures Take Up Space?

Hi Gmjones97.

How are you?

So, I have the same problem.

I have bought an External Storage to salve my games, captures and video captures. Also, I use the Windows Xbox App to download these captures and put on my computer.

To get it from your computer go do Windows Xbox App >> Captures >> Xbox Live

I hope this helps you out.

Best regards.
  5. Paul Bab Win User

Game DVR always saves on C: even if i move the folder

Hi,

To see where your captures are saved, open the Xbox App, select Settings, and then select Game DVR. Under Saving captures, select Open folder to see your captures in File Explorer.

By default, game clips and screenshots are saved in your Videos folder, in a folder named
    Captures. This can be moved to different places on your PC, including elsewhere on your hard drive or to external drives. Your Windows 10 PC saves the default storage to where the Captures folder is created.

For more information, feel free to visit this
    link

Regards.
  6. AngelObullets Win User

how to set up x box to my pc

Hi there

Are you meaning to capture game play or asking how to set up the xbox app on windows 10?.
Thema:

1. See Xbox captures on the "new" Xbox app for windows - Similar Threads - captures app windows

2. Moving Xbox Game Bar captures to Xbox companion app (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Moving Xbox Game Bar captures to Xbox companion app (Windows 10): Hi everyone, I’m having a hard time figuring out how to move game bar captures on my windows 10 pc to the Xbox mobile application so I can view my captures on the go. I download games through...
  3. Uploading VALORANT game captures on xbox app Windows 10 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uploading VALORANT game captures on xbox app Windows 10 PC: Hi recently I found out my friends are able to capture game clips and videos using Windows 10 Xbox App, it is able to show him play a certain PC game on the Xbox Live friend list, also able to...
  4. Game Captures show up in Xbox, but not in Windows App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Captures show up in Xbox, but not in Windows App: I decided to record one of my recent Call of Duty matches to show off a class. So, I used the capture feature on my Xbox. I looked in the Recent Captures menu and looked over my recording, to make...
  5. Windows 10 Xbox App Crashes When Uploading an (in-app) Trimmed Game Capture

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox App Crashes When Uploading an (in-app) Trimmed Game Capture: Hello, I always capture video of interesting/funny things as I play Xbox. I have set my DVR to capture up to 2 minutes back to not miss anything good. I will later go to my laptop, open the app,...
  6. Windows 10 Xbox App Not Sharing Captures After Uploaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox App Not Sharing Captures After Uploaded: So, after not being able to upload videos in the first place (which I thank you guys for helping me out with), I now can't share my game captures from Titanfall 2 (if that means anything to you)....
  7. Stream to Twitch with no capture card using OBS and the Xbox App on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stream to Twitch with no capture card using OBS and the Xbox App on Windows 10: Hey all! I have started a thread here that contains 2 videos I made outlining how to stream to OBS/Twitch using Windows 10 and the Xbox App. Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened....
  8. Stream to Twitch with no capture card using OBS and the Xbox App on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stream to Twitch with no capture card using OBS and the Xbox App on Windows 10: Hey all! If you're here you either have interest in streaming your Xbox One gaming or have started and are finding trouble or looking to enhance your stream! I have made two videos showcasing how...
  9. I can't see my recent captures (on DVR) in Xbox App (Windows 10).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't see my recent captures (on DVR) in Xbox App (Windows 10).: Hello! I'm new here, I'm getting some trouble if DVR. Normally, when I record a gameplay, it shows on DVR, but, it doesn't showing anymore. I've already reinstalled the app but didn't work. Can...
  10. I can't see my recent captures (on DVR) in Xbox App (Windows 10).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't see my recent captures (on DVR) in Xbox App (Windows 10).: Hello! I'm new here, I'm getting some trouble if DVR. Normally, when I record a gameplay, it shows on DVR, but, it doesn't showing anymore. I've already reinstalled the app but didn't work....