SEEDS???

Discus and support SEEDS??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Question for you guys... is there anyway to go to a seed that already has buildings... Not just the boring villages???... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ric34V, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Ric34V
    Ric34V Guest

SEEDS???

Question for you guys... is there anyway to go to a seed that already has buildings... Not just the boring villages???

:)

Ric34V, Jan 28, 2014
  2. WildAttorney
    WildAttorney Guest
    Every seed has a building other than villages. It's called a stronghold. SEEDS??? :) Other than that, you're on your own, unless you buy one of the two Mash Ups--Mass Effect and Skyrim. Play those maps and you will start with buildings (and cool ones at that).

WildAttorney, Jan 29, 2014
Thema:

SEEDS???

1. SEEDS??? - Similar Threads - SEEDS

2. Mutant Year Zero Seed of Evil

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mutant Year Zero Seed of Evil: Hi! I bought and installed expansion Seed of Evil before I bought and installed full game Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden. Now when I run the game, game doesn't detect the expansion. When I check...
  3. Where do I find the seed number?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find the seed number?: Can anyone tell me where to find the seed number for a world I created? I'm playing on xbox one. 98a74289-bc90-4269-a7a5-de181b945727
  4. Ice Spike is too rare or not on my seed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ice Spike is too rare or not on my seed.: I fully explored 12 maps on my same seed no Ice **** BIome. I created this world before they put it in so maybe that's why. But I thought if I explore further out I would find it. The Ocean...
  5. Ice Spike is too rare or not on my seed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ice Spike is too rare or not on my seed.: I fully explored 12 maps on my same seed no Ice **** BIome. I created this world before they put it in so maybe that's why. But I thought if I explore further out I would find it. The Ocean...
  6. Seed was changed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seed was changed?: Hello all, I have two maps that I have been alternating between. Today I logged in and had a few console updates which I did. When I logged back into my game I was having some trouble with...
  7. Hosting survival stream tonight battle dome. Random seed need a few to play with add dapstur

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hosting survival stream tonight battle dome. Random seed need a few to play with add dapstur: I need help creating the dome out of glass so we can get this thing going ill most likely get like a small map generated and put from spawn 500 blocks each way ill need to put a obsidian divider...
  8. Spider two seeds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spider two seeds: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for 10 months and I have reached 910/1000 points and almost 350 games in Spider. Despite what is written in the Statistics section about 1-2-4...
  9. minecraft seed request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft seed request: I need a seed number on this map it must have packed ice and a ocean monument / temple it doesn't matter about the rest of the bio's any help with this is appreciated...
  10. Xbone tu31 seeds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbone tu31 seeds: found a couple of seeds that might be good.. The 1st is 5259299242394858106 This seed has alot of villages, temples and flat land . second is -4442896895184732581 Use the negative...