Seeing a error while buying XGPU

Discus and support Seeing a error while buying XGPU in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, My parent has put money for me. And I still have this error when I try to buy something. You need a adult to buy this We can't send a request... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alden Graham 99999, Aug 6, 2022 at 3:22 AM.

1. Seeing a error while buying XGPU

Hi,

My parent has put money for me. And I still have this error when I try to buy something.

You need a adult to buy this

We can't send a request for this one, so you'll have to ask them another way.

We find saying please tends to work wonders.

It still didn't work when my parent put money on my account

:)

Alden Graham 99999, Aug 6, 2022 at 3:22 AM
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Alden

So, do you already have the money in your account, right? (Child account)

If that's the case, ask your parent to do this:

Sign in to your Family page with an adult Microsoft account.
    https://account.microsoft.com/family/home

Find the child's name and select More options > Spending.
    Under the Ask to buy section, switch Needs organizer approval to buy things to Off."

After that, try with the child account buying game pass ultimate (in some cases is necessary to add a payment method in the account, do it temporarily)
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

You need to have an adult account sign up, as a child cannot legally agree to terms
  4. Korhog Win User

Can't renew Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Charging date stuck in past)

you can buy XGPU again in the store, it shold renew your subscription
  5. Yancy Chiu Win User

XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

Hello,make sure your friend's account is new or buy the XGPU for the first time.
  6. Swift Oldboy Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

XGPU combines Games Pass and Gold into one slightly cheaper price. 1 month of XGPU is $14.99 whereas 1 month of Gold and Game Pass is $9.99 ea. So you save $5. If you decide to convert to XGPU, I recommend to try and get 3 years of Gold first before you
    transition over to XGPU. It'll save you a lot of money in the long run before you pay the actual $14.99. The reason for this tip is to take advantage of the conversion ratio as a first time subscriber.

You can always go to your Account Settings to see when your Gold, Game Pass, and XGPU is due. If you decide to cancel XGPU, you are free to do so and go back to regular Gold for the $9.99 price. I don't think you'll get a notification when you run it since
    it will enroll you in automatic billing, which you can also turn off in your account settings.
Thema:

1. Seeing a error while buying XGPU - Similar Threads - Seeing error while

2. after starting my Xbox one x, i see - System error E102 00000C01 8007045D. what me to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    after starting my Xbox one x, i see - System error E102 00000C01 8007045D. what me to do?: after starting my Xbox one x, i see - System error E102 00000C01 8007045D. what me to do? 42e6c8e7-0276-4524-87c2-78912e10cf74
  3. Roblox on Xbox - error 116 won't recognise the Xbox live setting to see and share content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox on Xbox - error 116 won't recognise the Xbox live setting to see and share content: Hi, My 9 year old daughter is very frustrated as am I having spent hours trying to fix this. She is not able to play games in Roblox getting error 116. it says that the Xbox Live settings are not...
  4. Xbox one X “if you keep seeing this” error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X “if you keep seeing this” error: I have been receiving the following error nearly once a day, whenever I try to launch a game: If you keep seeing this, restart your Xbox: Press and hold the power button up to 10 seconds. After...
  5. Sudoku Daily Challenges I am unable to access as it gives me an error see the Screen Clip ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sudoku Daily Challenges I am unable to access as it gives me an error see the Screen Clip ...: I can Access Solitaire and Mahjong and am logged into Xbox but the Sudoku site is not recognizing that I'm logged in to Xbox See the screen shot below. I have tried the instructions on the top...
  6. Constantly see error 8027025A

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constantly see error 8027025A: console doesn’t react my actions. Can’t open any apps or games! Game controller is awfully buzzing 50efed56-ecd7-4fcf-9392-8f8500f05a46
  7. Can't Sign in with my account, just like so many other people I see on here. Error Code: ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Sign in with my account, just like so many other people I see on here. Error Code: ...: Can't Sign in with to my XBOX account on Xbox Live, just like so many other people I see on here. Error Code: 0x800488FC which it says isn't even an error message. Support please help!! However...
  8. Getting a runtime error when pressing the "see price" button while trying to download the free ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a runtime error when pressing the "see price" button while trying to download the free ...: Getting a runtime error when pressing the "see price" button while trying to download the free games with gold xbox 360 backwards compatible game of the month. [img] How do i fix this??...
  9. i got an error code.. can't see my film

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got an error code.. can't see my film: I bought Ghost busters yesterday. I have not seen it because of an error code... today, the film is not in "my films"... but my credit card has been charged (4,99€)....
  10. Getting Error Code 0x90070490. I see others are getting this. - SOLVED!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Error Code 0x90070490. I see others are getting this. - SOLVED!: This started happening to us yesterday. I was able to sign out to see if it would allow me to sign in and now I cannot sign in again. It was very frustrating. Fortunately, end-user NafePaul1016...