Seeking 360 Ghosts Clan

Discus and support Seeking 360 Ghosts Clan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been searching for a clan for a week or so and haven't had any luck with the current threads so I'll just advertise myself. I am looking for a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FoomBerry, Mar 31, 2014.

1. FoomBerry
    FoomBerry Guest

Seeking 360 Ghosts Clan

I have been searching for a clan for a week or so and haven't had any luck with the current threads so I'll just advertise myself.

I am looking for a clan that is in division gold or higher and competes regularly in clan wars. I like a clan that keeps members posted on what nodes to take and can organize players to get on. (By clan, I really just mean
    a clan. Clansites are nice and all, but I have no interest in them because the Xbox forums is my clansite Seeking 360 Ghosts Clan :p).

I rarely have issues putting in some hours daily when needed. My current K/DR is .932 (There goes all the clans that require 1.0+ Seeking 360 Ghosts Clan :p). I have a mic and I am not a squeaker. I can communicate and I know when I probably shouldn't talk.
    I don't trash talk or use profanity.

:)

FoomBerry, Mar 31, 2014
  2. KarnEvor
    KarnEvor Guest
    Australian COD BF4 players wanted

An Australian gaming community seeking other Australian players for different games, Call of Duty Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Forza 5 and other titles. Serious and casual players welcome. We are seeking to expand numbers to compete in clan wars and tournaments.
    No time commitments just a willingness to play in a team. Contact me for more information or go to www.takecovermate.com and

KarnEvor, Mar 31, 2014
  3. dup581ea419-400f-4d5b-88a1-17b5ae81613f, Mar 31, 2014
  4. dup581ea419-400f-4d5 Win User

The FTF Crew is recruiting for GHOST RECON Future Soldier

5. Cathy JCross Win User

Looking for a clan or community to join

Hi! 3StrZ Clan (new) seeking gamers of ALL skill levels to participate in Elite Clan Ops to ready up for 360/One Ghost release. KD or accuracy stats are no big deal. Must be 18 years or older, have a mic and use it, and most importantly - have a sense of
    humor. We're a NoH8 bunch of folks. A good sense of humor is probably a good thing to bring with you. Apply/Join today! - CJ
  6. Draculapower212 Win User

agreguenme para jugar en linea CALL OF DUTY GHOST

Busco clan en calle of duty ghost en xbox 360
  7. BusGod Win User

xbox1 and 360 party

Your friend buys an Xbox One and Ghosts Xbox One, Or you buy a 360 console and 360 Ghosts.

There is no cross gaming/platform support for ghosts. You both need to be on same console

However, long term there is supposed to be cross platform clan support from Ghost from the publisher
  8. DaRkSiDe480 Win User

Any good Halo groups? Wanting to join one

Add me also im seeking a clan as well
Thema:

Seeking 360 Ghosts Clan

1. Seeking 360 Ghosts Clan - Similar Threads - Seeking 360 Ghosts

2. Bonjour Cherche joueur xbox one [Mod Translated - Hello Seek set player xbox one]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bonjour Cherche joueur xbox one [Mod Translated - Hello Seek set player xbox one]: Bonjour Je cherche des personne qui bien jouer au jeux vidéo et qui si intéresse comme moi je jouer en Coop en multijoueur. [Mod Translated - Hello I'm looking for people who play video games...
  3. Cerco amici [Translate] Seeking Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cerco amici [Translate] Seeking Friends: Ciao a tutti, sono nuovo su Xbox one, vengo da anni di gioco sulla 360 e un paio di anni su PS4, ho 20 anni e cerco amici con cui giocare, per ora ho fifa 19 e anthem, gamertag: [Personal Info...
  4. I am seeking help for an issue with Injustice 2.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am seeking help for an issue with Injustice 2.: So i got the injustice 2 trial way back before/during the games release because i wanted to try it. well now, it basically takes all the content from my legendary edition disc and just turned into...
  5. seeking xbox enforcment help

in XBoX on Consoles
    seeking xbox enforcment help: Im looking for help from xbox enforcement because I received a threatening voice message from another player that he will get me banned by having his entire friends list report me because i...
  6. Cerco giocatori xbox (Mod Translation: Seeking Xbox Players)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cerco giocatori xbox (Mod Translation: Seeking Xbox Players): Ciao, cerco qualcuno con cui fare due partite su xbox one (ho un po' qualsiasi gioco), possibilmente che abbia la possibilit di parlare in gruppo, il mio gamertag è The dark98, aggiungetemi,...
  7. Vice Gamers seeking destiny players (360 & Xbox1)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vice Gamers seeking destiny players (360 & Xbox1): The vice gamers clan is a mature group of gamers on all consoles and all games. We are currently looking for more people who want to do destiny pve and pvp with a full fireteam communicating....
  8. Customize death is seeking for active members on the 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Customize death is seeking for active members on the 360: If your looking for a friendly clan who participates in clan challenges & likes to kick back and have some fun? Than look no further. Customize Death is currently seeking active Call of Duty black...
  9. Seeking older imature chatty squadmates BF4 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seeking older imature chatty squadmates BF4 360: Looking for some fun squadmates for 360 bf4. Possibly a cool clan . must use mic. must have sense of humor. no fatties..lol 96cd0116-f2d4-48b6-985a-f0b02270b5c9
  10. Seeking Mature Gamers in Illinios to play 360 with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seeking Mature Gamers in Illinios to play 360 with.: I'm 27 years old male Gamer who works alot offline, so when i sit down and start up my 360 i prefer to play people who lack a High pitch kid voice.... I've been through too many matches in games...