Seeking all female clan/community

Discus and support Seeking all female clan/community in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for a friend and i to possible join an all female gaming community. We are laid back, looking for like minded people, with minimal commitment... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jessuhkah, May 29, 2014.

1. Jessuhkah
    Jessuhkah Guest

Looking for a friend and i to possible join an all female gaming community. We are laid back, looking for like minded people, with minimal commitment of ranks for now, and with active forums if possible. Xbox 360 platform. We play CoD and some minecraft.
    Just looking for fun, not-to-serious gaming, without the drama. Bad experience in last clan, they pretty much Messed over a lot of innocent people. If anyone knows a good clan like the one we're looking for, or similar, please let me know. you can message
    me on XBL my gamertag is .

Thanks!

:)

Jessuhkah, May 29, 2014
  2. HighHeeledHoneys (girls/ladies only) is recruiting!

Bumping Support to The Female Community! Not often you Find Female Clans Successful but I wish you the best of Luck, if you ever want a Fun Clan Battle Message me.

We are a Mixture of League Players, Zombie Players and Various Multiplayer Games, We have Expanded a Small Squad for Females only that plays in all HC Game Modes.

Lt Deeganator, May 29, 2014
  3. Sponsored community seeking FEMALE gamers

my name is and i would like to be your friend and join a clan on halo reach

StarfireDiamond, May 29, 2014
  4. Lt Deeganator Win User

HighHeeledHoneys (girls/ladies only) is recruiting!

Bumping Support to The Female Community! Not often you Find Female Clans Successful but I wish you the best of Luck, if you ever want a Fun Clan Battle Message me.

We are a Mixture of League Players, Zombie Players and Various Multiplayer Games, We have Expanded a Small Squad for Females only that plays in all HC Game Modes.
  5. I Jonessyy I Win User

Girl Gamer Looking for Clan

should of joined pms they an all female clan or you could of joined red shoe rebels they an all female clan.
  6. NICK BAG 4 HIRE Win User

Female Gamer Looking for friends

hey grillin88!!! one of my clan leaders is going to send u a message :) her name is xxSw33tKill3rxx and i run three all female branches in a community. :) join our fam :)
  7. OmgWanKenobi Win User

Looking for a clan / Gaming Community

Check out GamerKitten.com it is a community not a clan, and the owner is a woman, but users are both male and female, and all are mature, with most being adults, and from all over the world.

Check them out, you will both love it.
  8. Sauscio Win User

Sponsored community seeking FEMALE gamers

Yo, I'm your girl here. Gamer tag: . Lookin to join a good clan
Thema:

1. Seeking all female clan/community - Similar Threads - Seeking female clan

2. Bonjour Cherche joueur xbox one [Mod Translated - Hello Seek set player xbox one]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bonjour Cherche joueur xbox one [Mod Translated - Hello Seek set player xbox one]: Bonjour Je cherche des personne qui bien jouer au jeux vidéo et qui si intéresse comme moi je jouer en Coop en multijoueur. [Mod Translated - Hello I'm looking for people who play video games...
  3. Cerco amici [Translate] Seeking Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cerco amici [Translate] Seeking Friends: Ciao a tutti, sono nuovo su Xbox one, vengo da anni di gioco sulla 360 e un paio di anni su PS4, ho 20 anni e cerco amici con cui giocare, per ora ho fifa 19 e anthem, gamertag: [Personal Info...
  4. I am seeking help for an issue with Injustice 2.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am seeking help for an issue with Injustice 2.: So i got the injustice 2 trial way back before/during the games release because i wanted to try it. well now, it basically takes all the content from my legendary edition disc and just turned into...
  5. seeking xbox enforcment help

in XBoX on Consoles
    seeking xbox enforcment help: Im looking for help from xbox enforcement because I received a threatening voice message from another player that he will get me banned by having his entire friends list report me because i...
  6. Cerco giocatori xbox (Mod Translation: Seeking Xbox Players)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cerco giocatori xbox (Mod Translation: Seeking Xbox Players): Ciao, cerco qualcuno con cui fare due partite su xbox one (ho un po' qualsiasi gioco), possibilmente che abbia la possibilit di parlare in gruppo, il mio gamertag è The dark98, aggiungetemi,...
  7. Seeking a way to contact corporate.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seeking a way to contact corporate.: Long story short, there's a promotional ad on my home screen claiming "free Gold just for you". When I clicked on it, it offered me a free month of Gold, and the terms of service did NOT list any...
  8. Seeking decent chat headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seeking decent chat headset: Hoping for some recommendations/suggestions on a chat headset. I have a couple full gaming headsets, but I'd like a new single ear chat headset for when I need to hear my surroundings. I've been...
  9. Seeking suggestions: uncovering reason for suspension

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seeking suggestions: uncovering reason for suspension: I reluctantly allow my son to play online games, and monitor his activity closely. On a daily basis, I ask him to remove himself from groups, etc, due to foul language, potential scammers (ugh,...
  10. FEMALE GAMER SEEKING COMPETETIVE AND EASY GOING CLAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FEMALE GAMER SEEKING COMPETETIVE AND EASY GOING CLAN: 20 year old gamer in the UK looking for a clan check out my gamer tag, I play a wide branch of games and would say I'm too bad tbh if interested message me 2e9c50f6-5c88-4583-a1e5-88359ca093b2