Seems some people just need a reminder

Discus and support Seems some people just need a reminder in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Seems you guys need a reminder. By opting into the preview program, on any tier, you are subjecting yourself to issues arising. That is our "job", to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/riseofshipley, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Seems some people just need a reminder

Seems you guys need a reminder. By opting into the preview program, on any tier, you are subjecting yourself to issues arising. That is our "job", to find these issues and report them.

I have been seeing more complaining of not getting certain features, or select bugs, or other issues.

This is what you signed up for....

If it's becoming an issue, downgrade your tier till you get to another comfortable tier, or unroll out of the programs

submitted by /u/riseofshipley
    [link] [comments]

/u/riseofshipley, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Bovvered-9925DC32-91 Win User

Just A Reminder...

Minecraft 360 wiki guy right here
  3. MSF Big Boss Win User

Just A Reminder...

[quote user="Marksman134"]

I do what I want

[/quote]

lol
  4. Duo Vandal Win User

Just A Reminder...

AKA: Don't mine down... there might be lava.
  5. UnyoBro Win User

Just A Reminder...

Pfft too deep? You're not done until you hit bedrock. Just remember the rule - never mine straight down or up. You don't wanna fall into or have lava fall onto you. Also it's good to be cautious and have a block ready to slam down if you uncover lava, anything
    will work. A bucket of water helps too.
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Positive Feedback to a User?

What I find funny is that there are 2 levels before red.

The "Avoid Me" crowd must have had some idea that this was coming?

It didn't just hit overnight.

Maybe they need to put an icon on the dashboard constantly reminding people of their rep level.
Thema:

Seems some people just need a reminder

1. Seems some people just need a reminder - Similar Threads - Seems need reminder

2. Recent players list seems completely bugged since a few days. Build or Live issue?!

in XboX Insiders
    Recent players list seems completely bugged since a few days. Build or Live issue?!: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox One won't load games on Xbox. Seems to be breaking XB1.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One won't load games on Xbox. Seems to be breaking XB1.: Games won't load in gamepass. Yes, I have already manually shut it down, over and over again. Yes I have cleared local saved game data. It does this for an hour every time I turn it on. Even the...
  4. Xbox One S - Fan Seems to be on full

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - Fan Seems to be on full: This morning while my Xbox One S was in standby, the fan seem to be running 100%. I've tried unplugging, waiting 2 mins, plugging back in. As soon as I plug it in, the fan spins up 100% again for...
  5. Getting "There Seems to Be a Problem With Your Store Account" Error Message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting "There Seems to Be a Problem With Your Store Account" Error Message: Hi, I am trying to install some games from my Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription, but now I am getting this error message saying "There seems to be a problem with your Store account. Click here...
  6. I need help with port forwarding NAT is open but port 3544 seems blocked

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with port forwarding NAT is open but port 3544 seems blocked: After being unable to resolve, I removed port 3544 and am left with 88,3074,53,80,500,4500. What do I need to adjust to get port 3544 working properly? 03ce1b4c-eaab-4c60-bfc6-2d70fe519a57
  7. Microsoft: Need to be able to directly speak to the enforcement team on xbox as they dont seem ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: Need to be able to directly speak to the enforcement team on xbox as they dont seem ...: Microsoft (Routers): Need to be able to directly speak to the enforcement team on xbox as they dont seem to care about us If you do not violate the Code of Conduct, you will have no problems....
  8. Need help with game clip recordings. I can't seem to get it right.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with game clip recordings. I can't seem to get it right.: How do you record a game clip with kinect? You used to be able to just say "Xbox record that" and it would record the last 30 seconds. For some reason it's not doing that for me anymore. Anyone...
  9. really need help even live chat cant seem to help me and know what the issue is :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    really need help even live chat cant seem to help me and know what the issue is :(: I have made a new account on my xbox everythings all well and good, connected to xbox live and been able to join party chats but I tried a message to my friend and it comes up please reinstall...
  10. My internet seems to be block, help needed!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My internet seems to be block, help needed!: It seems that my internet has been 'blocked' from Xbox Live. It all started when I was signing in for the first time today, when suddenly a prompt came up saying that my account 'couldn't sign...