Select 3 problem

Discus and support Select 3 problem in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Early today I tried select 3 contest and it said I had won the 500$ Microsoft gift card then my power went out and I came back to check and I was not... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by PROZxGhOSTxPRO, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Select 3 problem

Early today I tried select 3 contest and it said I had won the 500$ Microsoft gift card then my power went out and I came back to check and I was not credited

:)

PROZxGhOSTxPRO, Jun 7, 2018
  2. Select 3 glicth

I did select 3 and I got all surface and the only xbox 1s 1 tb thing and it said sorry try again I did and I got the only 500$ Microsoft store gift card and it said sorry try again I want to get my rewards and I never had a bad thing happen to me with the
    rewards.

Select 3 problem [​IMG]

Select 3 problem [​IMG]

cooldudeedward, Jun 7, 2018
  3. Bdtry
    Bdtry Guest
    Connected But Not Connected

I just had this problem.

Press the xbox button to go to the dashboard.

Press the start/ 3 line button.

Select Network,

Select Advanced

Select Alternate MAC address

Select Clear.

It will then fully shutdown and power cycle your console. This allowed me to get back online.

Bdtry, Jun 7, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Select 3 problem

Since that is not a Xbox Rewards program offer, Rewards support will not be able to assist. If that is part of the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.

Smwutches, Jun 7, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance. If you are asking about Microsoft Rewards, the Microsoft
    Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Select 3 problem

Since that is not a Xbox Rewards program offer, Rewards support will not be able to assist. If that is part of the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Select 3 problem

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance. If you are asking about Microsoft Rewards, the Microsoft
    Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
  8. RainingRoses Win User

Select 3

Hi,

I think there’s some confusion here.

To win a prize from the Microsoft Rewards ‘Select 3’ game, you need to match the prize 3 times - just like a typical scratch card. You can also only win one prize per game played.

As stated in the official rules of the rewards game:

You will earn one (1) Game Play after successfully

redeeming your points. You will then be presented with

an online probability game where you will be asked to

select only THREE (3) of NINE (9) icons by clicking on

them, and then confirm your selections to proceed.

All three (3) icons selected will reveal possible prizes or

awards of points. If all three (3) icons you selected reveal

identical prizes/points, you are eligible to receive the

prize/points shown.

Also keep in mind the actual odds of winning a prize. This is mentioned for each prize, with the number available in the official rules and terms and conditions on the page I’ve linked above.

In the unlikely event you do happen to match 3 prizes and it incorrectly states you didn’t win, then screenshot it, note the time and date with any other relevant details and contact Microsoft Rewards Support

- Support are the only ones who would be able to investigate any errors and if necessary, reward you the correct prize or refund your points to your account.

I hope this information helps and good luck!
  9. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Select 3

Hi JesseBenavidez! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. (SEE RULE #4 FOR DETAILS). Visit www.microsoft.com/rewards and follow the links and instructions to create a Microsoft Rewards account (“Account”) or log-in to your Account at https://account.microsoft.com/rewards. Creating an Account is free of charge. On the Microsoft Rewards redeem page, Account holders may select the option to redeem four hundred (400) Microsoft Rewards points for a game play in the Promotion (each a “Game Play”) during the Promotion Period. A total of 1,999,978 Game Plays will be available during the Promotion Period, while supplies last. To redeem points for a Promotion Game Play, you must provide your true first and last name, mailing address, working phone number, and email address, as well as read and agree to these Official Rules.

https://promos.microsoftrewards.com/GB/en/MS_PB...

To win a prize from the Microsoft Rewards ‘Select 3’ game, you need to match the prize 3 times - just like a typical scratch card. You can also only win one prize per game played
  10. CursedFrogurt37 Win User

Selective Disk Reading Problem - Battlefield 3

Do other game discs play normally? Does the BF3 disc play on a friends console? What if you transfer the HD content to a USB and try it that way?
Thema:

Select 3 problem

1. Select 3 problem - Similar Threads - Select problem

2. Problem selecting which drive to download games to on Xbox app (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem selecting which drive to download games to on Xbox app (PC): I'm having a problem where I go to my setting and select drive D to be the default place games are downloaded to. However when I click to download a game the only option I have to select from is...
  3. Remote play problem - A button registers select but won’t do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play problem - A button registers select but won’t do anything: When i launch remote play i can move the controller around and thr selector moves through the menu as expected. When i press the A button, it shows the attempt to select but nothing launches. My...
  4. THERES A PROBLEM... Insider content, KartRider. As soon as I select KartRider I get this...

in XboX Insiders
    THERES A PROBLEM... Insider content, KartRider. As soon as I select KartRider I get this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]
  5. Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/chubodea_fatman [link] [comments]
  6. you can't acquire this item in your currently selected language problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    you can't acquire this item in your currently selected language problem: so i bought red dead redemption 1 for my xbox one which has a backwards compatibility and i cant redeem it due to the problem in the subject, i tried everything, changing my region, language over...
  7. Selected language problem on Xbox one for redeem a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Selected language problem on Xbox one for redeem a code: Hello! I bought Fallout 4, and with the game, there is a redeem code for Fallout 3. I tried to put it in the store on my xbox one, however it says "You can't acquire this item in your currently...
  8. Problems with Comp Mode and Character Selection.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Comp Mode and Character Selection.: For the past 3 seasons I have been above Diamond rank. Obviously, when you get past an SR of 3k, your score begins to deteriorate after 7 days of not playing a Competitive Match. I have been very...
  9. Home menu selection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home menu selection problem: For some reason. The home button on the guide menu doesnt work when i select it. I always gotta hit b to back up or hit the middle button to select my games or select one of the other features and...
  10. Problem with dashboard and selecting games/apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with dashboard and selecting games/apps: My Xbox one has been great until I connected a new controller and updated it. On the dashboard I can move around until I select a game or go to settings, but then a slightly dark screen pops up...