select difficulty panel in game options has disappeared

Discus and support select difficulty panel in game options has disappeared in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I restore the difficulty options in MS Solitaire. Currently I am only playing “random” and the select difficulty panel in game options has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WilliamMarschall1, May 18, 2022.

1. select difficulty panel in game options has disappeared

How do I restore the difficulty options in MS Solitaire.

Currently I am only playing “random” and the select difficulty panel in game options has disappeared
    William Marschall

:)

WilliamMarschall1, May 18, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello William!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

1. Go to "Menu" and "Game Options".

2. Make sure 'Show Difficulty Selection' is turned ON.

3. This will prompt a pop up window with each puzzle to select the draw and level of difficulty.

This is the process to open the panel, friend.

Make sure you follow this step by step, and let me know if the menu pops up.

If not, try to reinstall the game, please.

I'm waiting if you need help ok?

All respects
  4. WilliamMarschall1 Win User

Hello again:

Situation is:

2. Make sure 'Show Difficulty Selection' is turned ON.

OK IS ON FOR ALL 5 GAMES

3. This will prompt a pop up window with each puzzle to select the draw and level of difficulty.

POP UP WINDOW WITH DIFFUCULT SELECTION DON'T SHOW (GAME GOES DIRECTLY TO RANDOM)

Something to do?

Thank you
  5. AridLizard Win User

Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube account from the Xbox itself without going through a series of complications to do so?

Alright well where is the capture area you're talking about located then bcuz I've been looking all over but haven't seen it yet?
    press the Xbox button then press RB 3 times to get to System

select Settings from the options in the left panel

then select Preferences from the options in the left panel

then select Broadcast and Capture from the options on the right of the screen

hope this helps
  6. RayShapiro Win User

Setting difficulty in Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Go to game options, at the bottom of the game screen, next to "New Game". In options, turn off "remember deck difficulty" for the game your want to change. Next time you play, you will be prompted to select a difficulty.
Thema:

1. select difficulty panel in game options has disappeared - Similar Threads - select difficulty panel

2. Difficulty select dialog missing - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difficulty select dialog missing - Microsoft Solitaire Collection: It is now 2022, and I can only find outdated answers to this question. All the games have switched to random, and in the options window there is no "Remember deck difficulty" option. There is one...
  3. When the hell are you going to add the option of selecting the language for a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When the hell are you going to add the option of selecting the language for a game?: I don't care for dubbed versions, I want to play games in their original language. It is beyond idiotic that I have to change the entire language of Windows to change language in a game, a process...
  4. MOGA XP-5 X+ controller is selectively working

in XboX Insiders
    MOGA XP-5 X+ controller is selectively working: Hey guys, I'm trying to use my controller on my laptop (HP, windows 11). I connected the controller via cable, and it's connected. I did the whole Xinput vs DirectInput. I tested it using the...
  5. Difficulty level no longer selectable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difficulty level no longer selectable: In the MS Solitatire collection, I can no longer choose the difficulty level - it just comes up as Random by default. There is no "Remember difficulty level' switch, nor does turning the...
  6. Xbox one not allowed to select hdmi audio

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one not allowed to select hdmi audio: My xbox one console I noticed had no sound. I check in the audio settings and it was set to optical audio out. It will not let me select hdmi audio, that opton is greyed out. On the general volume...
  7. Can't select folder to install game on xbox PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't select folder to install game on xbox PC: Hi, I'm facing an issue where I cannot select folder to install game on xbox app. Details on screenshot below. [img] Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance....
  8. XBOX App does not allow me to select drive to install game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX App does not allow me to select drive to install game.: Hi all, I am trying to install games for 3 days, tried many "tutorials" from YT how to choose drive, but nothing works. Earlier everything was working fine, but now (I guess after last update)...
  9. Xbox One Not Highlighting Selections in Apps (Prime, Netflix, etc.)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Not Highlighting Selections in Apps (Prime, Netflix, etc.): I am having problems with my Xbox not highlighting some of the selections. For instance on Amazon Prime I cannot tell where the selection is as it will not highlight for the top portion of the...
  10. I am able to select a difficulty level on Pyramid and Spider but not on Tripeaks or FreeCell.

in XBoX on Windows
    I am able to select a difficulty level on Pyramid and Spider but not on Tripeaks or FreeCell.: Does antyone know how to set the difficulty level on the other games? I can't find anything under Options for those games & right now, the Pyramid random game I started is on its 6th deal with no...