Select October Update Features Rolling Out to Insiders

Discus and support Select October Update Features Rolling Out to Insiders in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XIPBot, Sep 5, 2019.

1. /u/XIPBot
    /u/XIPBot Guest

/u/XIPBot, Sep 5, 2019
  2. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Thank goodness for the do not caputre option or my madden game will take videos of my play every minute
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Thanks for the info, much appreciated!
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Mixer improvements sound good. Can't wait
  5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Thanks for the information !
  6. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Some great features coming in there. How exciting. Particularly like the recommend gamepass games. My friends and I are always discussing games and suggesting to each other.
Thema:

1. Select October Update Features Rolling Out to Insiders - Similar Threads - Select October Update

2. storage device with fifa 18 profile. please select a storage device to load from

in XBoX on Consoles
    storage device with fifa 18 profile. please select a storage device to load from: Hi, I've read a few questions about this but nothing seems to fix the issue. Has anyone been able to fix it? I've spent the best part of 3 hours with EA support, see below transcript with no...
  3. Xbox one s, enter code and says can't acquire item in selected language.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s, enter code and says can't acquire item in selected language.: I have an xbox one s, live in Germany and for language chosen is english(american). I got the xbox from a military base. I entered in a code for gears of war 1, 2, and 3 and then it said cannot...
  4. Xbox One S Controller skipping selections on Dashboard. D-Pad/Stick double click

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Controller skipping selections on Dashboard. D-Pad/Stick double click: Hello everyone, I need some help with a problem regarding my Xbox One S controller. In the dashboard it just skips the selection, and if you try to move in 1 direction it will make 2 steps,...
  5. on my x box one black ops two starts and when i go to select my gun to play it starts for a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    on my x box one black ops two starts and when i go to select my gun to play it starts for a...: on my x box one black ops two starts and when i go to select my gun to play it starts for a instant then goes back to select my gun again and just keeps lopping all other game work fine...
  6. Xbox controller won’t select menus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller won’t select menus: Hi, guys!! I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this. But, I’m super fed up and I can’t use my xbox at all :(. I have a wireless controller. When I go to sign in, the LB button is...
  7. my panasonic support hdr static/dynamic, for xbox one X selected static or dynamic?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my panasonic support hdr static/dynamic, for xbox one X selected static or dynamic?: MY PANASONIC DYNAMIC STATIC HDR SUPPORT, WHICH IS COMPATIBLE WITH XBOX ONE X STATIC OR DYNAMIC? 22f25148-34fc-48f6-9988-cf3f47189d66
  8. Does xcloud use a queue based system or a random selection system when selecting new users?

in XboX Insiders
    Does xcloud use a queue based system or a random selection system when selecting new users?: submitted by /u/succulentpython [link] [comments]
  9. Got an e-mail saying I've been selected to join Project xCloud (Preview) a couple weeks ago...

in XboX Insiders
    Got an e-mail saying I've been selected to join Project xCloud (Preview) a couple weeks ago...: I installed the app when I received the e-mail, but hadn't had the time to try it out until tonight. Now I get a message saying "Could not sign in. There was an issue signing in. Try again later."...
  10. Select October Update Features Rolling Out to Insiders

in XBoX on Consoles
    Select October Update Features Rolling Out to Insiders: Thanks for the heads up. I'm looking forward to the recent players list being updated. My list never updates straight away, so it will be nice to have it updated straight away like the 360 had....