Select October Update Features Rolling Out to Insiders

Discus and support Select October Update Features Rolling Out to Insiders in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Thanks for the heads up. I'm looking forward to the recent players list being updated. My list never updates straight away, so it will be nice to have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ripins, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Ripins
    Ripins Guest

Thanks for the heads up. I'm looking forward to the recent players list being updated. My list never updates straight away, so it will be nice to have it updated straight away like the 360 had. Thanks again for the info. Select October Update Features Rolling Out to Insiders :)

:)

Ripins, Sep 7, 2019
  2. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Thank goodness for the do not caputre option or my madden game will take videos of my play every minute
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Thanks for the info, much appreciated!
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Mixer improvements sound good. Can't wait
  5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Thanks for the information !
  6. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Some great features coming in there. How exciting. Particularly like the recommend gamepass games. My friends and I are always discussing games and suggesting to each other.
Thema:

1. Select October Update Features Rolling Out to Insiders - Similar Threads - Select October Update

2. "You're selected skin is still loading"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You're selected skin is still loading": Recently Minecraft Xbox One isn't working. I keep having the same message on the home page saying "your selected skin is still loading." Well it never loads. I've tried reinstalling the game,...
  3. Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta - Can't select any drive to install games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta - Can't select any drive to install games: While trying to install any games on Xbox Game Pass for PC, i am unavailable to select any of my drives to install the game. [img] I've tried several workarounds including going to...
  4. Can't select drive "unknown available" error PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't select drive "unknown available" error PC Game Pass: Hey folks! Hoping someone can help with this! Trying to install gears 5 via PC xbox app, D: is my secondary drive for storage and game installs, boot drive being a 250gb nmve. Until today I've...
  5. Here to happily report that after almost 4 MONTHS of having issues with a select handful of...

in XboX Insiders
    Here to happily report that after almost 4 MONTHS of having issues with a select handful of...: I seriously am curious as to what it could’ve been. Looping audio, crashes to home screen with no errors and so forth. submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]
  6. Selecting which game comes to xbox one

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Selecting which game comes to xbox one: Hi there, I often see games not released on xbox one even though it gets released everywhere else. For example genshin impact looks like a promising game and comes out on ps4/pc/mobile but not...
  7. Gamepass App - No default Xbox to select

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamepass App - No default Xbox to select: I'm having the same issue on 2 Xbox One S's. Game Pass app for Android 9. Xbox OS version 10.0.18362.6065 (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1908.190807-1720) Version is the same on both consoles. •Power...
  8. Select October Update Features Rolling Out to Insiders

in XboX Insiders
    Select October Update Features Rolling Out to Insiders: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  9. DESTINY 2 CROSS SAVE IS SELECTING THE WRONG ACCOUNT!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DESTINY 2 CROSS SAVE IS SELECTING THE WRONG ACCOUNT!!!!: I have 2 destiny 2 accounts....one thats never been played and one for my xbox that I have played every day since day 1. After trying the cross save, it picked my battlenet account over my xbox...
  10. Cannot Select a Default Drive on XBox PC App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Select a Default Drive on XBox PC App: Hi, this is driving me a bit nuts. I uninstalled the app, reinstalled the app. Rebooted and etc; but it will not let me select a default location. It just comes up blank. This is for any game and...