Select October Update Features Rolling Out to Insiders

Discus and support Select October Update Features Rolling Out to Insiders in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Thanks for the heads up. I'm looking forward to the recent players list being updated. My list never updates straight away, so it will be nice to have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ripins, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Ripins
    Ripins Guest

Thanks for the heads up. I'm looking forward to the recent players list being updated. My list never updates straight away, so it will be nice to have it updated straight away like the 360 had. Thanks again for the info. Select October Update Features Rolling Out to Insiders :)

:)

Ripins, Sep 7, 2019
  2. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Thank goodness for the do not caputre option or my madden game will take videos of my play every minute
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Thanks for the info, much appreciated!
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Mixer improvements sound good. Can't wait
  5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Thanks for the information !
  6. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Some great features coming in there. How exciting. Particularly like the recommend gamepass games. My friends and I are always discussing games and suggesting to each other.
Thema:

1. Select October Update Features Rolling Out to Insiders - Similar Threads - Select October Update

2. When I want to stream I can select any options.

in XboX Insiders
    When I want to stream I can select any options.: [IMG] submitted by /u/sci_technerd [link] [comments]
  3. Games and Apps won’t select on Xbox dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games and Apps won’t select on Xbox dashboard.: Why does my “A” button not work on the Xbox dashboard? It flashes and makes the noise but won’t select the game or app. It’s the same for multiple controllers and the A button works fine in...
  4. Selected Game WONT install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Selected Game WONT install: Recently got back into Apex because of a friend and Call of Duty Modern Warfare had an update. In order to download the update i had to uninstall Apex Legends because of the obvious size of MWs...
  5. Selecting "My Games and Apps" on XBOX One STILL causes screen to fade to black after a few...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Selecting "My Games and Apps" on XBOX One STILL causes screen to fade to black after a few...: Happens on all XBOX Ones I own, across multiple TVs. I see other people are still having this problem too. Started after the December Update. When is a fix coming?...
  6. Xbox stops responding to menu selections

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox stops responding to menu selections: Alpha ring. This happened the first time last night or the night before. I think I was playing a game and hit xbox button which brought up the menu and I could navigate it but hitting A didn't...
  7. Bug with the xbox assist app where it freezes on me and i cant scroll down after selecting...

in XboX Insiders
    Bug with the xbox assist app where it freezes on me and i cant scroll down after selecting...: There is a bug with the xbox assist app, where if i select one of the options where it says about the status of the xbox live servers, its stuck on one of the menus if i select one of the drop...
  8. Can't navigate or select anything, please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't navigate or select anything, please help!: when scrolling down, bounces back and forth between what I am on and the one thing below it, but no further. will go side , but won't let me actually click on anything. Happens with a plugged in...
  9. Selective audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Selective audio: I can only hear sirens, and background noises in GTA V. No dialogue. No idea what's going on. Did the suggested trouble shooting problems with cables and such but no resolution....
  10. Select October Update Features Rolling Out to Insiders

in XboX Insiders
    Select October Update Features Rolling Out to Insiders: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]