Select payment method Error

Discus and support Select payment method Error in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Currently trying to do a device service and replacement for my xbox one s, but on step 4 of 5 it won't let me select a payment method. The page is in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CharlesMorrell1, May 1, 2020.

1. Select payment method Error

Currently trying to do a device service and replacement for my xbox one s, but on step 4 of 5 it won't let me select a payment method. The page is in an endless loading loop for payment methods. I am trying this on Chrome. I tried Edge, but instead of
    the endless loading loop on step 4 of 5, it gave me an error. the error said "error cv: bxQy8Z1fo0u9Cttd.55".

:)

CharlesMorrell1, May 1, 2020
  2. schnurren Win User

Hello CharlesMorrell1,

Can you try from another device or your smartphone?

If not, try to contact Xbox Support to see if they can set the replacement for you through this link : https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Sabre Kane Win User

Selected the wrong payment method

Hi Wolf 0929,

I would suggest giving Xbox Support a call. 1-800-4MY-XBOX for the United States.

Hope that helps.
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

Pre-order

Have you option to select the payment method or you see the methods but can't select one of it?
  5. ShaneMunnelly Win User

Upgrading from XBOX free to Gold

On the billing.microsoft.com site select your old credit card under payment methods and then select "Go to payment method information" and then under credit card status click "Use a different payment method" and select or add the new credit card.

This should switch everything over to the new cc and you should be able to remove it.
  6. xJosueKx Win User

Trying to Link paypal (pay method) and I get error code 40001

Nope this will not work either :

1-Navigate to the Settings Hub and select Account. (DONE)

2-Under the Your Billing Options panel select Manage Payment Options. (DONE)

3-Select which type of payment method you wish to add: Add PayPal (ERROR 40001 after click add pay pal)
Thema:

1. Select payment method Error - Similar Threads - Select payment method

2. Can't select MS account in payment options

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't select MS account in payment options: I have £10.00 on my Microsoft account and I want to buy a game that's £8.99 but when I select to buy it and get to payment options it only shows my paypal and nothing else... the same happens on...
  3. always ask me to select a different payment method

in XBoX Games and Apps
    always ask me to select a different payment method: Hi all, I wanted to buy FIFA2016 and actually tried to buy the game with 3 different payment methods saying two credit card options and one Paypal option. However, no matter which one I choose,...
  4. Will a purchase paid for with gift cards show up on my Paypal if that is the selected payment ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will a purchase paid for with gift cards show up on my Paypal if that is the selected payment ...: I want to buy GTA V, It is $31.00, and I have $75 in gift cards. When I click purchase, it shows my Paypal account. It is the only option so I have to click it. If I do will, it charge my Paypal...
  5. "Can't authorize the selected payment option"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Can't authorize the selected payment option": Hi all, My son's trying to buy CoD:AW digitally for his 360. He tried earlier and then realised he only had £48 in his account, when he got the "Can't authorize the selected payment option"...
  6. Unable to select microsoft account points as a payment option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to select microsoft account points as a payment option: So I'm trying to buy Guacamelee, as it is on sale right now. I have $5.00 in microsoft points, and would like to use those towards the purchase, as I only have about $4 spare to spend on the...
  7. Unable to select MS account as payment option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to select MS account as payment option: Hello, So over the past week I've tried several times to buy Red Dead Redemption and now today Shadow Complex as well from the web store. However, it doesn't find my Microsoft account anymore,...
  8. Can't authorize the selected payment?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't authorize the selected payment?: Hello guys, I'm getting this same message lately when I purchase a content that requires money "Can't authorize the selected payment option" even though I haven't managed or changed the info on...
  9. Won't let me select my state when entering payment info?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't let me select my state when entering payment info?: I'm trying to add a credit card as a payment option to buy the Fallout 4 Season Pass and everything's fine except for the part where, when I press 'A' on 'New South Wales' (my state), when it asks...
  10. Cant select payment option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant select payment option: Hello all, I'm currently trying to add a one month gold subscription to this account. I already have my paypal linked onto the account, however, every time I'm ready to select a payment option,...