selecting overpower 8

Discus and support selecting overpower 8 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; for some reason im unable to selcet it with salvador. anybody else have this issue? 991ffa2e-e33f-4ded-a238-67c9b178c84c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CMaggotbone, Jan 22, 2014.

1. CMaggotbone
    CMaggotbone Guest

selecting overpower 8

for some reason im unable to selcet it with salvador. anybody else have this issue?

:)

CMaggotbone, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Overpower level 8-Inquiry

Shoot me an invite sometime. I have what you are looking for. Op8 gives 4.1 ammo regen.

PsychoticBreak8, Jan 22, 2014
  3. BlackTearz22
    BlackTearz22 Guest
    Overpower level 8-Inquiry

So still getting to this point of getting to level 72, but I love the new overpower stuff, wanted to know if anyone had a overpower level 8 legendary hoarder mod for the gunzerker and would be willing to give me the stats.

Though level 65 at the moment, I havent found a class mod that beats the bullet regen and the skill addition of my blue level 40 mod. So I wanted to know if OP 8 mod is ridiculous!

Thanks

BlackTearz22, Jan 22, 2014
  4. PsychoticBreak8 Win User

Overpower level 8-Inquiry

Shoot me an invite sometime. I have what you are looking for. Op8 gives 4.1 ammo regen.
  5. Jayson Tuckey Win User

Dup/Trade overpower 8 items

Im not sure if this forum is still in use or if you guys will still see this but i would really appreciate some DUPing from SiouxNick and anyone else who is willing, i sent a few of you friend requests and that would be awesome. I am looking for a roughrider
    and Legendary Cat Class Mod OP(anything). And basically any good SMG that you have. I have an op4 infinity and 2 different op4 bee's. just let me know!
  6. Digital Grey Win User

I am looking for anyone that wants to DUP overpowered level * items. I have a great OP* bee shield and double healed as well as a number of cool things from caustic infinity level 72 threw op8 legendary stuff. I am looking for a OP* infinity ( I have an
    OP^ infinity), an OP* bonus package grenade with fuse of 0.0, and any other OP* legendary that are top notch. Hit me up, lets trade.
  7. PappyRab Win User

hey bmxer i'd appreciate it if you'd dupe some infinities, norfleets, white deaths. anything else you know to be excellent for gameplay. I have lots of pearls if you need anything. also I have a damn good b shield. thanx.
  8. PappyRab Win User

did u get your Harold? I can hook you up if you still need it
Thema:

selecting overpower 8

1. selecting overpower 8 - Similar Threads - selecting overpower

2. Just a heads up, you can now select a theme for your profile by customizing it. (I am in...

in XboX Insiders
    Just a heads up, you can now select a theme for your profile by customizing it. (I am in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/InVaL-iDKore [link] [comments]
  3. Headset output coming from TV even though headset only is selected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Headset output coming from TV even though headset only is selected: Since last night, my party chat output randomly started coming from the TV instead of from my headset. I checked my settings and it is set to headset only, so this output should not be coming from...
  4. Looking For Group Posts No Border on Selected Post

in XboX Insiders
    Looking For Group Posts No Border on Selected Post: [IMG] submitted by /u/GRIMREAPER35387 [link] [comments]
  5. New Xbox Experience is coming today for select Insiders

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Experience is coming today for select Insiders: The first New Xbox Experience build is coming today for select Insiders. (Probably just Skip-Ahead insiders I do not know if it will be A/B testing like the Store and Game Activity tab). This new...
  6. Console selections and action unresponsive

in XboX Insiders
    Console selections and action unresponsive: (I am not able to give this feedback via console...) I had another console update this morning, after having one yesterday too, I am on the Delta profile I think. But today after the update the...
  7. Games - Selection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games - Selection: I do like the service - but I feel that the majority of games are so so ---- a lot of startup/low budget games - and cam't believe there's nothing for football.... While it's pretty cool - on the...
  8. MSFS won't let me select my Hard Disk to install (Have 3 disks, only one have free space -...

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS won't let me select my Hard Disk to install (Have 3 disks, only one have free space -...: As Title says Trying directly from MS Store > Install A Pops up asking for the drive to install appears, it shows only my C: and E: Thing is, C: and E: are SSD's and have not enough space. My...
  9. Profile picture becomes greyed out when selecting game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile picture becomes greyed out when selecting game chat: I’m in party chat with my friend with no issues but when I try to switch to game chat (for sea of thieves) my profile picture in the parties and chat tab turns grey and i can no longer be heard by...
  10. Elite controller series 2 trigger throw selection toggle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 trigger throw selection toggle: One of the small rubber covers on one of my trigger throw selection levers on the bottom of my elite series 2 fell off and i cannot find it. Im happy to pay for a replacement but cannot figure out...