selecting overpower 8

Discus and support selecting overpower 8 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; for some reason im unable to selcet it with salvador. anybody else have this issue? 991ffa2e-e33f-4ded-a238-67c9b178c84c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CMaggotbone, Jan 22, 2014.

1. CMaggotbone
    CMaggotbone Guest

selecting overpower 8

for some reason im unable to selcet it with salvador. anybody else have this issue?

:)

CMaggotbone, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Overpower level 8-Inquiry

Shoot me an invite sometime. I have what you are looking for. Op8 gives 4.1 ammo regen.

PsychoticBreak8, Jan 22, 2014
  3. BlackTearz22
    BlackTearz22 Guest
    Overpower level 8-Inquiry

So still getting to this point of getting to level 72, but I love the new overpower stuff, wanted to know if anyone had a overpower level 8 legendary hoarder mod for the gunzerker and would be willing to give me the stats.

Though level 65 at the moment, I havent found a class mod that beats the bullet regen and the skill addition of my blue level 40 mod. So I wanted to know if OP 8 mod is ridiculous!

Thanks

BlackTearz22, Jan 22, 2014
  4. PsychoticBreak8 Win User

Overpower level 8-Inquiry

Shoot me an invite sometime. I have what you are looking for. Op8 gives 4.1 ammo regen.
  5. Jayson Tuckey Win User

Dup/Trade overpower 8 items

Im not sure if this forum is still in use or if you guys will still see this but i would really appreciate some DUPing from SiouxNick and anyone else who is willing, i sent a few of you friend requests and that would be awesome. I am looking for a roughrider
    and Legendary Cat Class Mod OP(anything). And basically any good SMG that you have. I have an op4 infinity and 2 different op4 bee's. just let me know!
  6. Digital Grey Win User

I am looking for anyone that wants to DUP overpowered level * items. I have a great OP* bee shield and double healed as well as a number of cool things from caustic infinity level 72 threw op8 legendary stuff. I am looking for a OP* infinity ( I have an
    OP^ infinity), an OP* bonus package grenade with fuse of 0.0, and any other OP* legendary that are top notch. Hit me up, lets trade.
  7. PappyRab Win User

hey bmxer i'd appreciate it if you'd dupe some infinities, norfleets, white deaths. anything else you know to be excellent for gameplay. I have lots of pearls if you need anything. also I have a damn good b shield. thanx.
  8. PappyRab Win User

did u get your Harold? I can hook you up if you still need it
Thema:

selecting overpower 8

1. selecting overpower 8 - Similar Threads - selecting overpower

2. Got an e-mail saying I've been selected to join Project xCloud (Preview) a couple weeks ago...

in XboX Insiders
    Got an e-mail saying I've been selected to join Project xCloud (Preview) a couple weeks ago...: I installed the app when I received the e-mail, but hadn't had the time to try it out until tonight. Now I get a message saying "Could not sign in. There was an issue signing in. Try again later."...
  3. i got selected to join Project xCloud (Preview)!

in XboX Insiders
    i got selected to join Project xCloud (Preview)!: but andriod app store says my mobil isent acceptet to download Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) XD i run an HUAWEI FIG-LX1 submitted by /u/NoriuZ [link] [comments]
  4. How does Alternate Port selection Work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does Alternate Port selection Work?: I've finally succeeded in getting RDR2O to work on my XB1! I was getting disconnected every few minutes. After trying all R*'s fixes, I just went back to Modem/Router setting of UPnP enabled. I...
  5. Downloaded Games disappeared, shows in history but nothing happens when selected in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Games disappeared, shows in history but nothing happens when selected in...: Hi I downloaded and played games on my 360. Recently, I purchased an xbox x and signed in with the same login on my 360. Some of my 360 games appeared on the xbox x but I never downloaded them. I...
  6. You've been selected to join Project xCloud (Preview)!

in XboX Insiders
    You've been selected to join Project xCloud (Preview)!: Anyone else get this? I am so complaning bout how i got console streaming but no xcloud and today I get invited.. im nervous and excited. Stay tuned for updates!! https://imgur.com/dLdfsdE...
  7. Xbox ambassadors needs more variety selection of badges

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassadors needs more variety selection of badges: xbox ambassadors would be better with more variety selection of badges. some gamers like to collect these as a gifted token of gratatude. i aint saying it aint enough it would grant more gamers to...
  8. Your selected skin is still loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your selected skin is still loading: A thread of a similar name was shut down on 30th October 2019. This is to report the same error message, which occurred for us on 31st October 2019. Hardware: XBOX One S Digital. Game:...
  9. How does Microsoft select Games with Gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does Microsoft select Games with Gold?: Hello, Does anyone know how Microsoft selects candidates for its Games with Gold program? Are they just picking names from a hat? Looking at older titles they have a partial stake in?...
  10. Black Desert Xbox One crashing when selecting a character

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Desert Xbox One crashing when selecting a character: I have 5 characters set up and all above the rank of 50. However there's one that when I select it, the program loads all the way to the end but then I get a horrible noise and then get kicked out...