Selecting which game comes to xbox one

Discus and support Selecting which game comes to xbox one in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi there, I often see games not released on xbox one even though it gets released everywhere else. For example genshin impact looks like a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EZ1O ASSASSINI, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Selecting which game comes to xbox one

Hi there,

I often see games not released on xbox one even though it gets released everywhere else.

For example genshin impact looks like a promising game and comes out on ps4/pc/mobile but not on the xbox.

My question here is who exactly decides if a game comes out on xbox one and how is that decided .

And im not really thinking that games like genshin impact dont come out because xbox doesn't expect it to perform well, because they've released questionable games on the xbox one from japan or elsewhere in the past that didn't really have a big audience.

At the moment i dont really exactly know how this is determined but i think it would be a great idea to have a option somewhere on a website to suggest not exclusive games that would be nice on the xbox one, in a voting poll. So they could see which games
    people have interest in, if it is possible to do so.

Thanks in advance for any answer if i get one.

:)

EZ1O ASSASSINI, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Nolan Coker Win User

The developer chooses to see if it can be put on a console but sometimes a console might refuse to put the game on it for some reason. But mostly it’s just the developers choice.
  3. Exodus Scalpel Win User

That all depends on the developer and who pays the most money to either prevent games from releasing to other consoles or getting exclusive deals.

Also it depends on which creator studios create a game since some belong to Microsoft, Nintendo or Sony.
  4. Albert X Win User

It is determined by the developer and the distributor. If a company is offered more monetary incentive to become exclusive. Also you have to look at studio parent companies.
  5. Zero420override Win User

The decision as to which console a game is released on is made partially by the games developer and partially by the gaming console companies. They can bid for exclusivity by offering better options and $, just like with any negotiation it has everything
    to do with who holds the stronger position.
  6. EZ1O ASSASSINI Win User

Do you know of any way to show demand for a game without being a influential person like a youtuber or to bring people to show that they are interested
Thema:

1. Selecting which game comes to xbox one - Similar Threads - Selecting game comes

2. Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta - Can't select any drive to install games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta - Can't select any drive to install games: While trying to install any games on Xbox Game Pass for PC, i am unavailable to select any of my drives to install the game. [img] I've tried several workarounds including going to...
  3. Can't select drive "unknown available" error PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't select drive "unknown available" error PC Game Pass: Hey folks! Hoping someone can help with this! Trying to install gears 5 via PC xbox app, D: is my secondary drive for storage and game installs, boot drive being a 250gb nmve. Until today I've...
  4. Trouble selecting a game to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble selecting a game to play: Hello everyone. This may sound weird, but I tend to have a problem selecting a game to play and sticking with it. I'm pretty sure I'm ADD but I still like playing games when I can focus. I like...
  5. Game bar de-selecting microphone options

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar de-selecting microphone options: When ever i open game bar in a game the microphone is defaulted to be off while recording. So when i turn on the option to turn on mic while recording that option turns back off on its own. I...
  6. Game Pass app for iOS crashes when selecting default console

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass app for iOS crashes when selecting default console: Using the current version of the app (released early June 2019), on an iPhone 8 with iOS 12, the app instantly quits when i tap on my console in settings to make it the default. I also tried this...
  7. Error : : 0x80070015 "The storage you have selected has become disconnected" ( Xbox Game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error : : 0x80070015 "The storage you have selected has become disconnected" ( Xbox Game...: Subject says it all. Attempting to download a game on my HDD through the new app and It is giving me the error in the title. The text with this says my HDD has become disconnected, which clearly...
  8. Add language selection to the Xbox Game Pass PC app

in XBoX on Windows
    Add language selection to the Xbox Game Pass PC app: Right now, game language is linked to the language set in Windows. It's not something really practical for non-English gamers that want Windows in their native tongue but game with original voices...
  9. Every time I start a game this window appears, it has to do with the selection of the user,...

in XboX Insiders
    Every time I start a game this window appears, it has to do with the selection of the user,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Dual019 [link] [comments]
  10. Phil Spencer Confirms Only Select Original Xbox Games Are Coming To BC!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Phil Spencer Confirms Only Select Original Xbox Games Are Coming To BC!: [img] Click Bait! c3630a98-40ff-46be-a7fb-d2fcd1323114