Selecting which game comes to xbox one

Discus and support Selecting which game comes to xbox one in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi there, I often see games not released on xbox one even though it gets released everywhere else. For example genshin impact looks like a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EZ1O ASSASSINI, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Selecting which game comes to xbox one

Hi there,

I often see games not released on xbox one even though it gets released everywhere else.

For example genshin impact looks like a promising game and comes out on ps4/pc/mobile but not on the xbox.

My question here is who exactly decides if a game comes out on xbox one and how is that decided .

And im not really thinking that games like genshin impact dont come out because xbox doesn't expect it to perform well, because they've released questionable games on the xbox one from japan or elsewhere in the past that didn't really have a big audience.

At the moment i dont really exactly know how this is determined but i think it would be a great idea to have a option somewhere on a website to suggest not exclusive games that would be nice on the xbox one, in a voting poll. So they could see which games
    people have interest in, if it is possible to do so.

Thanks in advance for any answer if i get one.

:)

EZ1O ASSASSINI, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Nolan Coker Win User

The developer chooses to see if it can be put on a console but sometimes a console might refuse to put the game on it for some reason. But mostly it’s just the developers choice.
  3. Exodus Scalpel Win User

That all depends on the developer and who pays the most money to either prevent games from releasing to other consoles or getting exclusive deals.

Also it depends on which creator studios create a game since some belong to Microsoft, Nintendo or Sony.
  4. Albert X Win User

It is determined by the developer and the distributor. If a company is offered more monetary incentive to become exclusive. Also you have to look at studio parent companies.
  5. Zero420override Win User

The decision as to which console a game is released on is made partially by the games developer and partially by the gaming console companies. They can bid for exclusivity by offering better options and $, just like with any negotiation it has everything
    to do with who holds the stronger position.
  6. EZ1O ASSASSINI Win User

Do you know of any way to show demand for a game without being a influential person like a youtuber or to bring people to show that they are interested
Thema:

1. Selecting which game comes to xbox one - Similar Threads - Selecting game comes

2. I can't select game or party chat on fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't select game or party chat on fortnite: When I am in none of the chats I can chose and join the xbox chat but when I try to chose party or game chat it won't let me? Does anybody have any ideas as to how I can resolve this. I have...
  3. Why does my Xbox buzz while playing select games and buzz when installing games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox buzz while playing select games and buzz when installing games?: Hi whenever i play some games, my xbox buzzes, I have heard people saying that you need to install them but my xbox straight off buzzes whenever i do that. I can give examples which games are...
  4. Xbox Game Pass PC: Even though other drive selected, game still install to C:

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC: Even though other drive selected, game still install to C:: I'm having an issue with Xbox Game Pass for PC. I've set the app to install games to another drive, and I can see this in the settings. However, games are still installing to my C: drive. Any...
  5. [Tech] Selected few games not installing on external HDD issue

in XboX Insiders
    [Tech] Selected few games not installing on external HDD issue: Hi folks. I don't know if this is insider related as the issue has been present for about 6 months for me now - it has persisted through a full format of the external drive with no joy. I have a...
  6. F1 2019 keeps kicking me out of the game on select menus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 2019 keeps kicking me out of the game on select menus: Bought the game on a sale and it works perfectly for my brother, who can do multiplayer, Grand Prix etc. As you'd expect - but for me, my attempts to launch a multiplayer session have so far meant...
  7. Multiple Errors can't get past game selection screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Errors can't get past game selection screen: I am wondering if anyone else had this issue or might know what is causing this. The Xbox boots up fine and gets to the main screen. Then if you try to log into Xbox live you get the 0x800xxx...
  8. Microsoft, add game selecting when buying the new xbox consoles a thing

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft, add game selecting when buying the new xbox consoles a thing: So I might be looking to buy a new series x soon. Also I really want to add buy the new unrealised Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. So what microsoft should do is wo wherever you buy your new xbox...
  9. Boost game start - Skip Profile selection

in XboX Insiders
    Boost game start - Skip Profile selection: Hey Microsoft, I really enjoy playing on my Xbox one x. This generation really boost the start of the console and the start of games as well. But even when the game is located on a ssd, it takes...
  10. Phil Spencer Confirms Only Select Original Xbox Games Are Coming To BC!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Phil Spencer Confirms Only Select Original Xbox Games Are Coming To BC!: [img] Click Bait! c3630a98-40ff-46be-a7fb-d2fcd1323114