Self Care For Gamers

Discus and support Self Care For Gamers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Man, cooking is so beneficial to tackle a lot of these. Gets you up and moving, actually makes you feel good because you are doing something, sorts out... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MorkyMork1991, May 17, 2019.

1. Self Care For Gamers

Man, cooking is so beneficial to tackle a lot of these. Gets you up and moving, actually makes you feel good because you are doing something, sorts out the diet etc. Also, don't have your console in your room if you can help it. It becomes too tempting
    to play at night and means you won't leave the room.

:)

MorkyMork1991, May 17, 2019
  2. SltKiwi Win User

Self Care For Gamers

These tips are really helpful. Thank you OP.
  3. KillaKhaos1107 Win User

Self Care For Gamers

I like the post and I think these are things people really don't think about. Its funny I was thinking about this a few days ago. Not eating, not getting up and walking around, not getting exercise.
  4. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Self Care For Gamers

This is a lot of great information
  5. GrantH2 Win User

Self Care For Gamers

Those are really great tips during the week I only play for 2 hours each day.
  6. xShyBoo Win User

Self Care For Gamers

I hope only few people would actually need the tip to eat and sleep regularly...
Thema:

Self Care For Gamers

1. Self Care For Gamers - Similar Threads - Self Care Gamers

2. Xbox one keeps factory resetting self

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps factory resetting self: Over the past few weeks its been more frequent. Now its a daily thing. Every time it goes idle it will reset itself and i have to sign my account in every single time. What can i do...
  3. How to fix or reset 360 after it shuts it self down bc of ventilation issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix or reset 360 after it shuts it self down bc of ventilation issue.: My xbox360 starts up fine then the power light turns red and blinks after about ten minutes of powered on. On the screen it says that it is powering its self off until the ventilation is cleared....
  4. Xbox Turns on By its self

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Turns on By its self: Has any one out there has or had this problem. My Xbox One Turns on and off just fine, But I will be sitting here on my Computer and my Xbox will turn on.... Or I would wake up and it would be...
  5. Xbox tuning it self off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox tuning it self off: Hiya guys can anyone help me out here plz. I was in a middle off a game and my xbox one x froze and I couldn't even get home screen up to bashbroad the game. So I hard reset and now it keeps...
  6. Unfair ban for supposedly telling people to self harm

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair ban for supposedly telling people to self harm: I got a communication ban and i have the conversation in question yet when i asked microsoft enforcement team to provide me with evidence they are unable to and just sent a plain paragraph that...
  7. Fortnite uninstalling its self

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite uninstalling its self: Fortnite has deleted itself off of our Xbox one console. Question 1. Is it normal for games to delete their self? It takes so long to download Fortnite and uses a lot of my internet data which...
  8. Forza horizon 4 self shuts down

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 self shuts down: when ı open game it self shuts down ı did everything reinstalling ... ı cant remember how much correction thing it give me 3 event in event viewer first: - <Event...
  9. xbox shutting its self off

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox shutting its self off: my xbox is just going on and then shutting it self off after about 30 second and its doesnt ahoe anything in the tv 95e7152b-e5d4-4a2c-8898-f512c7d72d63
  10. Xbox One X console self-shutdown after starting the game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X console self-shutdown after starting the game: Split from this thread. I am also having this problem with all games. Worked fine yesterday and today no matter what it shuts down. Definitly makes me want to return my device and get a PS4...