Sell Digital Games and give that money charity

Discus and support Sell Digital Games and give that money charity in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any digital games we don't play anymore or don't want to sell back to Microsoft and give the percentage of the purchase toward Microsoft's charities,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TrytonTaylor, Jan 22, 2021.

1. TrytonTaylor
    TrytonTaylor Guest

Any digital games we don't play anymore or don't want to sell back to Microsoft and give the percentage of the purchase toward Microsoft's charities, since Gamers are able to resell
    physical games but not digital ones.

:)

TrytonTaylor, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Jasperrdm Win User

Threatening to sell your xbox wont fix anything...

Yes instead selling it, they should gift to me. And pay shipping. What console and games I don't want, I will give to a charity.
  3. ngocphi Win User

I wish disc could be digital to

So get the x as it is appropriate for your needs

Its usually best to buy what you need

All consoles are like this

There is no transfer to digital

You must think the world is a charity

As that would not be enforceable

Because you could sell the disk and the company would make no money as it would be pirated unlimited
  4. AL K PWNED Win User

Used Game Donations in the GTA

Perhaps another option would be to sell the games and donate the money to where you would like or maybe sell them on ebay with the information stating full proceeds will go to charity. All else find out if there are any young adult programs in your area
    they may have an interest.
  5. Mr Durva Win User

Console banned.

I could understand $100 maybe a month early, just maybe, but a week early lol, give that money to charity or use it for something useful.
  6. Outofthi5world-91B7E Win User

Save Japan "Support Kids" Charity Gamer Pictures

Our countrys are already supposed to be in the s**t what with the credit crunch and all that, I'd rather be tight than give money to people.

Charity starts at home.
Thema:

1. Sell Digital Games and give that money charity - Similar Threads - Sell Digital Games

2. Selling Xbox Series X to Friend with Digital Games and Hardcopy Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Selling Xbox Series X to Friend with Digital Games and Hardcopy Games: I am selling my Xbox Series X to my friend and I would like them to be able to play the games that I purchased digitally and the hardcopies, but I would like to remove my account. Is this...
  3. how to sell unused digital x box game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to sell unused digital x box game: My wife and I got our wires crossed and separately bought the same digital game (Call of Duty Cold War Ultimate) for Christmas. We now have two. Walmart will not take a return (not activated). How...
  4. Selling my Xbox one forza console it came with free digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Selling my Xbox one forza console it came with free digital games: Im selling my xbox one its the forza console it game with forza and fifa on it. im selling it so presume i need to reset it but is there a way to save the games for the new owner? thank you in...
  5. a legit digital market for players to sell their digital Games created by and under Xbox...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    a legit digital market for players to sell their digital Games created by and under Xbox...: isn't Xbox planning on creating a market for player to sell their digital games under Xbox control?? because you can really feel the need of this... idk why they haven't create one yet, it could...
  6. Digital download gifted game sell insted of redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Digital download gifted game sell insted of redeem: digital game as a gift can i sell it insted of redeaming it 68132197-bac5-4ee8-834a-fc639777cca7
  7. Como vender o xbox mas manter os jogos digitais [How to sell xbox but keep digital games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Como vender o xbox mas manter os jogos digitais [How to sell xbox but keep digital games]: Olá, tenho um xbox one e pretendo futuramente vende-lo para comprar um xbox series x , entretanto estou com uma incerteza, como faço para primeiro, não vender ele com meus jogos digitais, e...
  8. so is there no way yet for xbox one owners to re sell or trade ther digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so is there no way yet for xbox one owners to re sell or trade ther digital games: hi am i am enquien about digital re sale of games have xbox got in futer for us gamers to trade or sell our digitil games that we spent so much on wen we no longer want them or got 100% complete ?...
  9. how to sell Digital game!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to sell Digital game!: Hi how to sell Digital game! that i don't played that game very much! let me know ! thanks 83918b6f-2b12-4919-b088-0b254b00e0c9
  10. Is it possible to sell back digital download games, or trade in for credit?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to sell back digital download games, or trade in for credit?: I have alot on my account and I don't want to just delete them if I can get any money back for them. Is this at all possible? 44558c95-9569-4ca7-a08f-b01a5d98a949