Sell electronic game

Discus and support Sell electronic game in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, how can I sell electronic game (bought in MS Store) to another person? 9f4f334a-00a5-4d12-bb7b-c1605f89c2cb Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by vlad1968, Jun 5, 2021.

1. vlad1968
    vlad1968 Guest

Sell electronic game

Hi, how can I sell electronic game (bought in MS Store) to another person?

:)

vlad1968, Jun 5, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Sell electronic game

You can't. Digital ownership cannot be transferred.
  3. ClutchCEO Win User

Do WWE sales WWE video games at all time in there event?

I Have Never Seen WWE Video Games At Live Event I Do Not Think They Sell Electronics
  4. CrypticalTomb75 Win User

Console Banned

Best buy only sells new electronics

Thanks
  5. tr4k39208 Win User

Xbox shuts off after two years of owning it

1 year warranty is the standard for all electronics, it's somewhat of an agreement between the manufacturers and the vendors so vendors can sell extended warranties since the markup on the electronic itself is usually not much.
  6. IILucas 117II Win User

Where can I buy An Orginal Xbox?

Your best bet would be a local electronics store that sells used games and the like. Otherwise, I don't think you're going to find one. Why not online?
Thema:

Sell electronic game

1. Sell electronic game - Similar Threads - Sell electronic game

2. Suspended for selling in game items in a game that lets players set up stores to sell in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended for selling in game items in a game that lets players set up stores to sell in...: So I recieved a 7 day suspension ... I couldnt think of any reason why this happened other than attempting to post items for sale in the fallout 76 official club... My post was flagged with "...
  3. Selling console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Selling console: Is it morally wrong to sell an Xbox One that has the green screen of death and only boots to the dashboard if a full factory reset is used?
  4. Glitch when selling players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitch when selling players: I have a glitch when trying to sell one particular player where it is saying i still have him equipped in my squad, i have made sure he is unequipped on all squads but still receive the popup...
  5. Xbox Series X/S sell idea

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X/S sell idea: So, I know that this "pandemic" has been making it difficult to pump out the new consoles, anytime they are in stores, they are immediately sold out. I have an idea, that might not gain...
  6. Overpriced XboX X-es everywhere. Microsoft need to sell XboX for 1000$ and then do 50%...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Overpriced XboX X-es everywhere. Microsoft need to sell XboX for 1000$ and then do 50%...: It is extremely hard to get an Xbox Series X console at the recommended price due to resellers. Why can't Microsoft sell for 1000 $ and then do a 50 % refund on the first activation of the...
  7. allow us to buy and sell digital version of the x box games vote plz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    allow us to buy and sell digital version of the x box games vote plz: so i heard microsoft acully listens to their customers! if thats the case why did they not allow us to buy and sell the digital copies. If everyone can make their voice heard here and let...
  8. Xbox Sell Boost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Sell Boost: As we see that some Games as Vallheim are trending with spikes a huge interest in Players. It would be nice if Microsoft would buy this Game and bring it to it Platform. I am sure a lot would...
  9. Sell Xbox with Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sell Xbox with Game Pass: Hello I recently bought an Xbox Series X with 24 month Game Pass built in (i.e. i didnt have a code for game pass; it was already there when i set up the Xbox so must be tagged to the serial...
  10. Selling Xbox Series X to Friend with Digital Games and Hardcopy Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Selling Xbox Series X to Friend with Digital Games and Hardcopy Games: I am selling my Xbox Series X to my friend and I would like them to be able to play the games that I purchased digitally and the hardcopies, but I would like to remove my account. Is this...