Sell third-party accounts

Discus and support Sell third-party accounts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I found a website where they sell other people's accounts with the game Forza Horizon 4. [mod removed] I ask you to block them, thanks for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sonikgames, May 16, 2019 at 9:52 AM.

1. sonikgames
    sonikgames Guest

Hello, I found a website where they sell other people's accounts with the game Forza Horizon 4. [mod removed]
    I ask you to block them, thanks for understanding!

:)

2. Smwutches Win User

If there is a report feature on the website itself, you would need to report them there or if you know the gamertags of the ones selling them, you can report them via Live so the enforcement team can investigate them. Otherwise, Microsoft cannot do anything
    about things on outside websites unfortunately.
  3. denis97g Win User

Hello! since it's a third-party website you should report it to the authorities.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi sonikgames,

Thanks for coming to the forums with this issue. In this case, it would be best to
    request a call back from Xbox Support so that you can report that site's URL directly in order for Microsoft to act on it. This would help keep others from being adversely affected.

Thanks again and have a great day!
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Can we please get a fight stick for MK 11!!!

Arent there any third party makers that sell those?
  6. choppyseize Win User

What to do if you've bought a giftcard for Fortnite and you already own fortnite

Anything bought through a third party has to be handled through the third party. The game isn't made by Microsoft. They just happen to also sell it. You need to go to the people that sold it to you.
Thema:

1. Sell third-party accounts - Similar Threads - Sell third party

2. How can I get started creating and selling my own Xbox Avatar clothing?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can I get started creating and selling my own Xbox Avatar clothing?: There's like 1 guy going insane on the store, I'd like to put in my own creations. What do I have to do, already got Maya. How do I get the Avatar frame and the ability to post to store?...
  3. Selling a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Selling a game: I am selling NBA2k19 digital code for $40-$50. If you would like to purchase, you can just post on this thread. 96d626fb-cf76-468d-aa19-be167d5bb06e
  4. Is it possible to sell back digital download games, or trade in for credit?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to sell back digital download games, or trade in for credit?: I have alot on my account and I don't want to just delete them if I can get any money back for them. Is this at all possible? 44558c95-9569-4ca7-a08f-b01a5d98a949
  5. Isn't selling achievements illegal?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Isn't selling achievements illegal?: I was looking online to buy a copy of Avatar and came across the ad on Ebay where this guy is selling achievements. Basically, he has a bunch of easy games that he will add to your tag by playing...
  6. Help with selling

in XBoX on Windows
    Help with selling: Hi I want to sell my X box 360, but I have some questions about account and games transfering. And I intended to keep playing in my computer. 1 - If I sell my video-game (after I reset it and...
  7. How desperate has Microsoft become to sell it's games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How desperate has Microsoft become to sell it's games?: When I am playing Microsoft Jigsaw my chrome pops up with an ad. It's bad enough to be playing a game that is sold by Microsoft without it popping up ads in my browser. Never mind the ads popping...
  8. XBox One - Selling Gears of War 4 - What about 4 bonus games

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One - Selling Gears of War 4 - What about 4 bonus games: Hi All, I am selling some of my old games that I do not play anymore. For Gears of War 4, it comes with 4 bonus games (the 4 GOW on XBox 360). I can't remember if I ever used these codes because...
  9. Is your Mass Effect also in French? Microsoft refuses to take responsability for selling...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is your Mass Effect also in French? Microsoft refuses to take responsability for selling...: A while back I bought Mass Effect 1, Mass Effect 2, and Mass Effect 3 all at the same time. I played through the first and second games and was stoke about the 3rd game. To my surprise, the Mass...
  10. Selling an xbox one with digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Selling an xbox one with digital games: Hello, I am going to sell my Xbox one. Is it possible to leave the digital games on the Xbox? Or do I have to factory reset the Xbox? I dont want to sell my account with all my personal...