"Send as gift"

Discus and support "Send as gift" in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Can we make a petition or something to push Microsoft to allow the send as gift section multi regional. It's a pain when you cant send a friend a gift... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by zzIRISMAXIMUSzz, Apr 5, 2019.

1. "Send as gift"

Can we make a petition or something to push Microsoft to allow the send as gift section multi regional. It's a pain when you cant send a friend a gift that is in a different region than you are.

:)

zzIRISMAXIMUSzz, Apr 5, 2019
  2. Darkwolfecze Win User

"Send as gift"

I think this would not be possible as in EU and US and other countries is different VAT. I do not think it will be possible.

On the other hand you can buy Global key from different stores and send it to the person.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

"Send as gift"

It is not as simple as that, it is to do with taxation in each country. I have had stuff sent as a gift in the post from America and UK customs has slapped duty on it. So if you purchased a game in the US for a friend in the UK, both countries would want
    their slice of taxation.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

"Send as gift"

The reason it's not available is because of all the different region locks, prices and laws that Microsoft have to abide for each country.
  5. A Wraith God Win User

"Send as gift"

Odd, I thought this worked as I have gifted people this way before, maybe they lied about their location? But now that I know this I would say that this wouldn't be a near future thing as region differences in currency will nearly always cause an issue
  6. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

"Send as gift"

I get that and understand but couldnt they adjust price according to region when sending a gift like add a section that will change region and price accordingly.
Thema:

"Send as gift"

1. "Send as gift" - Similar Threads - Send gift

2. Remboursement pour envoi de cadeau pour ami Xbox [Translate] Refund for sending gift for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remboursement pour envoi de cadeau pour ami Xbox [Translate] Refund for sending gift for...: Bonjour, J'ai envoyé un pack Déesse sur Paladins partir du Microsoft Store un ami Xbox, mais étant donné qu'il avait déj acheté le même produit, il n'a rien reçu de mon cadeau Quels seraient...
  3. Why can I not collect or sends gifts on MS BINGO?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not collect or sends gifts on MS BINGO?: Since July 8th, 2019 have not been able to collect or send gifts to friends. Can only play & message, WHY??? b8812958-b8e4-4425-844d-019c8b5d44a2
  4. My friend from UK tried sending me a gift game but it failed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend from UK tried sending me a gift game but it failed: Im from Romania and i got told that the code is bought from a different region (United Kingdom) and it cannot be redeemed does brexit has something to do with this? Im getting told to contact the...
  5. If they still sending the birthday gift? If it possible a Forza Horizon 3 Car pass?

in XBoX Rewards
    If they still sending the birthday gift? If it possible a Forza Horizon 3 Car pass?: I want the Car pass or the expansion pass, If I get it I will be happy, Remember the is Forza Horizon 3 d68883eb-13d5-424f-bb6f-0024c22ec288
  6. Can you send Xbox gift cards to be used in South Africa from UK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you send Xbox gift cards to be used in South Africa from UK: is there anyway to send Xbox gift cards from UK to be used in South Africa without it being region blocked. 18266ead-7cb7-4718-80e2-65240943419d
  7. Can't claim or send gifts & powerups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't claim or send gifts & powerups: For 5 days now I've tried to claim my gifts & send to my friends on this game. It starts to load up, temporarily freezes (never fully loading) and then throws me out. This has become not only an...
  8. Can you send Xbox gift cards to be used in South Africa from UK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you send Xbox gift cards to be used in South Africa from UK: is there anyway to send Xbox gift cards from UK to be used in South Africa without it being region blocked. 18266ead-7cb7-4718-80e2-65240943419d
  9. my friend can´t reddem code of the gift that i sended

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend can´t reddem code of the gift that i sended: i bought a darksouls 2 schollar of the first sin for my friend and when he tried to open the code he cant because xbox told him: Contact the seller to get a code that works in your region. This...
  10. i cant send gifts

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant send gifts: i cant sens keys or powerups to my friends !!! as anyone else have that same problem ??? 0d00f760-0d2b-4b4f-9431-d47c575e64d9