Send money from an account to another.

Discus and support Send money from an account to another. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I send money from an Xbox or Microsoft account to another Xbox or Microsoft account, is that possible? 29c9ea80-7c94-47b9-b5cf-15fbae257aa5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeividBarrientos, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Send money from an account to another.

Can I send money from an Xbox or Microsoft account to another Xbox or Microsoft account, is that possible?

:)

DeividBarrientos, Jul 28, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there DeividBarrientos,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, unfortunately transferring money from account to account is not possible. If there is something that you are attempting to purchase you can always choose to purchase items as a gift so that you can send it
    to the other users account.

I hope this helps.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

4. GamingStation 4 Win User

Can I send money from an Xbox or Microsoft account to another Xbox or Microsoft account, is that possible?
    hello my friend unfortunately you cant check this to know more info :

https://commerce.microsoft.com/PaymentHub/Help/Right?helppagename=CSV_Other_Limitations
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Paypal

You don't necessarily need to link a credit card. You can also use it just by sending money to the Paypal account, either from an attached bank account or from another user's Paypal account. Plus, it acts as another layer of security.
  6. SoberCoffee752 Win User

Why can't we transfer money from one account to another?

Buy it as a gift from the account where you have the money and send it to the other account
Thema:

1. Send money from an account to another. - Similar Threads - Send money account

2. Can you send the link to me for spotify please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you send the link to me for spotify please?: Hi, It's been 2 weeks since I bought the Xbox ultimate game pass and I never get the Spotify code. I am not getting Spotify code of link through email or console app. Checked the spam or trash...
  3. my headset doesnt send any audio from my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    my headset doesnt send any audio from my xbox: So, I had played games before I went to work and the headset was fine, after I came home, turned on the xbox and controller all I got was a loud screeching, so I updated the firmware on the...
  4. Hulu sends personalized ads, even though I dont share information

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hulu sends personalized ads, even though I dont share information: I have every privacy option set to not share any location age or personal information, particularly not with any apps. However, hulu still shows ads with store locations near me. It really...
  5. sending in my xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    sending in my xbox elite series 2 controller: i was wondering what all i need to send with it like do i need to send all the joysticks and everything it came with or just a bare bone controller? ab5e0560-9784-411e-9e60-e0ea2476c221
  6. Can’t send messages or reply on Xbox 360 (enter gamertag button greyed out)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t send messages or reply on Xbox 360 (enter gamertag button greyed out): So I got an Xbox 360 about last week (yes I know I’m veeeery late since this is the original) and I was hooked to it 24/7. Well not literally, but that’s beside the point. So I tried to go onto...
  7. Xbox Beta App Keeps Sending Me Messages (From Xbox Live)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App Keeps Sending Me Messages (From Xbox Live): I keep getting messages from the Xbox Beta App from Xbox Live account. These messages are just telling me about new games and wants me to open the app. Like says, bla bla bla Launch app. Is the...
  8. Trying to send in faulty Xbox but it is stuck on choose a shipping method screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to send in faulty Xbox but it is stuck on choose a shipping method screen.: As the title states I'm trying to send in my faulty xbox for repairs or to get a replacement and when I choose a shipping method(Regular free shipping) and hit next a loading icon appears but...
  9. Microsoft keep sending me email alert on I need to pay them alot of money for game pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft keep sending me email alert on I need to pay them alot of money for game pass...: I'm not sure I can close this account and create an new fresh xbox live account will fix the problem. dee04e79-6da6-4288-a5ed-e90b20725d69
  10. if i want to send my xbox 360 for repair does that cost any money ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    if i want to send my xbox 360 for repair does that cost any money ?: if i want to send my xbox 360 for repair does that cost any money ? 948754f0-7276-4603-8347-84f80b4d2762