Send money from an account to another.

Discus and support Send money from an account to another. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I send money from an Xbox or Microsoft account to another Xbox or Microsoft account, is that possible? 29c9ea80-7c94-47b9-b5cf-15fbae257aa5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeividBarrientos, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Send money from an account to another.

Can I send money from an Xbox or Microsoft account to another Xbox or Microsoft account, is that possible?

:)

DeividBarrientos, Jul 28, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there DeividBarrientos,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, unfortunately transferring money from account to account is not possible. If there is something that you are attempting to purchase you can always choose to purchase items as a gift so that you can send it
    to the other users account.

I hope this helps.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

4. GamingStation 4 Win User

Can I send money from an Xbox or Microsoft account to another Xbox or Microsoft account, is that possible?
    hello my friend unfortunately you cant check this to know more info :

https://commerce.microsoft.com/PaymentHub/Help/Right?helppagename=CSV_Other_Limitations
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Paypal

You don't necessarily need to link a credit card. You can also use it just by sending money to the Paypal account, either from an attached bank account or from another user's Paypal account. Plus, it acts as another layer of security.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Downloaded microsoft $$$ to wrong account.

Hi, no there is no way to transfer the money from one account to another.
Thema:

1. Send money from an account to another. - Similar Threads - Send money account

2. Sending photos from photo gallery to Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sending photos from photo gallery to Xbox app: So, i recently contacted Microsoft Support to see if there was a way to send some one a photo on xbox app from my photo gallery on my iOS tablet. They said no and told me to come here because they...
  3. How to send a clip from profile on xbox.com??

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to send a clip from profile on xbox.com??: Hello, I want to send a clip to from my profile to Arcgames that shows a game feature is not working. But every clip I copy and paste has the account sign in requirement with it. Is there a way to...
  4. sending/receiving friend requests on xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    sending/receiving friend requests on xbox one s: Hello! My son recently received an xbox one s for his birthday. We cannot, however, send or receive friend requests - 'so and so cannot be found' is what we get when we enter someone's gamertag or...
  5. When does Xbox send a wave of Alpha Ring invites out?

in XboX Insiders
    When does Xbox send a wave of Alpha Ring invites out?: submitted by /u/Kpryz [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox console companion wont send notifications anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox console companion wont send notifications anymore.: Hello, so recently my console companion app will no longer send notifications to my notification center or anywhere else. It sends it to the xbox game bar overlay in which I don't want it to....
  7. Cant send messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant send messages: I can not send messages its like im communication suspended but im not. Is there a fix for this or not 86bbe535-5ce6-4734-a6c2-53c345987a48
  8. Can no longer use voice to text to send messages

in XboX Insiders
    Can no longer use voice to text to send messages: With the new update can no longer send messages using voice to text.. The option is no longer on the keyboard. Anyone else having this issue? I've gotten really comfortable and used to using...
  9. Why can I not collect or sends gifts on MS BINGO?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not collect or sends gifts on MS BINGO?: Since July 8th, 2019 have not been able to collect or send gifts to friends. Can only play & message, WHY??? b8812958-b8e4-4425-844d-019c8b5d44a2
  10. if i want to send my xbox 360 for repair does that cost any money ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    if i want to send my xbox 360 for repair does that cost any money ?: if i want to send my xbox 360 for repair does that cost any money ? 948754f0-7276-4603-8347-84f80b4d2762