Sending back a faulty controller

Discus and support Sending back a faulty controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have recently requested a replacement for my controller as the left thumbstick does not work properly and Xbox have provided me with a shipping label... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by davidjoss, Apr 17, 2021.

1. davidjoss
    davidjoss Guest

I have recently requested a replacement for my controller as the left thumbstick does not work properly and Xbox have provided me with a shipping label to send it away with, but they also say I need 3 copies of a customs form which I cannot find anywhere also the nearest UPS drop off is almost two miles away. My question is can I send it back via Royal Mail and pay for it instead because it is a lot easier for me as I work at a shop that has a post office, or does it have to be through UPS? Thanks in advance

:)

davidjoss, Apr 17, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

xbox one elite controller 2 LS and RS buttons not working

Sounds like the controller may be faulty. You should send the controller back to where you got it from and either get a replacement or money back.
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Faulty Day One Edition controller (d-pad)

For a day one controller they want the faulty one back. They fetch a premium of £100 on ebays so im sure they want the faulty one before they send another out
  4. Drizha Win User

Controller problem

I would advise sending the controller back to the retailer/seller, as it sounds like the controller is faulty. Just tell them what happened, and they should either give you a refund or a replacement.

Although, please ensure everything is secure to the Halo 4 controller before sending it back. (As in, make sure the battery pack is connected properly.)
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Stick deadzones on new xbox elite series 2 controller

If the controller has drifting, then it's faulty. If you have only just got it, then sending it back and getting a new one or a refund is the best course of action, otherwise it will need to be sent to Microsoft for repair/replacement.
  6. Jaydad17 Win User

Xbox shuts down whenever my son plays a game with his strike pack attached to his controller

Sounds like you have a faulty controller. Perhaps contact manufacturer as they might send a new
Thema:

1. Sending back a faulty controller - Similar Threads - Sending faulty controller

2. Message I didn’t send got me banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message I didn’t send got me banned?: A message appeared to someone I was playing with on sea of thieves, he responded in German, the message that was sent from my account says [message deleted], problem is, I didn’t send him any...
  3. sending money to a family member

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    sending money to a family member: I send money to one of my family members and it kept on showing me an error saying that the payment was not accepted. I checked my Paypal and my bank statement and it says that the payment was...
  4. Send replacements before receiving faulty goods

in XBoX on Consoles
    Send replacements before receiving faulty goods: I've just had to request a replacement controller for my Series S because of a common fault (Right Trigger Sticking) and now i have to send my controller back (which can take up to 8 days for them...
  5. Does a Microsoft team notify me when they will send a courier to fetch my faulty device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does a Microsoft team notify me when they will send a courier to fetch my faulty device?: Ahhhh yes, my question. When you create a service order for Microsoft to fetch your faulty device. Do they actually come and fetch or do I have to send it in myself? I understand given the current...
  6. Trying to send in faulty Xbox but it is stuck on choose a shipping method screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to send in faulty Xbox but it is stuck on choose a shipping method screen.: As the title states I'm trying to send in my faulty xbox for repairs or to get a replacement and when I choose a shipping method(Regular free shipping) and hit next a loading icon appears but...
  7. Servicing and Repair are just sending a faulty device back to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Servicing and Repair are just sending a faulty device back to me: My Xbox One 1TB started freezing and crashing regularly just after it passed the 12 month warranty period. It got to the point where it could be used for about 20 minutes, then would all lock up....
  8. Sending a controller replacement without sending the faulty one first?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sending a controller replacement without sending the faulty one first?: Hello, can Microsoft send me a controller replacement without the obligation to send them the faulty one if I want to keep it (for spare parts for example)? Is it even possible?...
  9. Send my faulty controller, when I first receive the replacement controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Send my faulty controller, when I first receive the replacement controller: My controller is a faulty (specifically the A button is sticky making it not very responsive). So my experience when playing games isn't desirable, but I can use it to play some games and do other...
  10. Why do I have to send Faulty items to Czech Republic at my own expense?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to send Faulty items to Czech Republic at my own expense?: Okay , day one pad is knackered, go through process of organising a replacement, only to find out i need to send the thing to Czech Republic at my own cost! even though the thing is still under...