Sending messages

Discus and support Sending messages in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant send messages with my xbox one, i have followed all the suggestions eg. Getting the code, entering the code, turning console on and off again.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DoustyK, Jan 8, 2019.

1. DoustyK
    DoustyK Guest

Sending messages

I cant send messages with my xbox one, i have followed all the suggestions eg. Getting the code, entering the code, turning console on

and off again. But still unable to send messages.

:)

DoustyK, Jan 8, 2019
  2. NasalParrot484 Win User

Sending Messages

Hello xbox !!

I need of you if you can change my region to israel
  3. abbylee1 Win User

Messages Not Sending

Hey Abbylee,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Sorry to hear that you cannot send messages, From that link, were you able to send yourself a code via text message? This issue usually resolves by verifying security information. You can do this manually here
    :
    https://account.microsoft.com/security

Select update your security info and then make sure you have at least 1 phone number and 1 email added in and verified. I recommend having one of each to make sure you never lose access to your account.

Let us know the results!
    absolutely no luck.
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Sending Messages

If you don't have Smartglass, like me, then you can search for someone from the friends app by typing in their name. If they exist, it will load their profile. From there, you can view their profile, recent activity, clips, friends, etc. as well as send
    them a message. It's tedious, but that's how you do it. I hope that helps! =D
  5. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Sending messages

Hello there ShadiestData72,

You get this message when you exceed your daily limit of messages. Exactly how many messages this is depends on the following factors:

• How many messages you try to send to strangers per day
    • How many messages you try to send to friends per day
    • How many unique recipients you try to send to per day
    This can also be brought on by a poor "Internet Connection" to the
    Xbox Live Service, You might have better luck in 02 - Connecting to Xbox Live on Xbox 360 they deal with First time connecting to Live, connection issues, NAT errors and more. Good Luck!. ^-^
  6. XBF Aaron G Win User

Send messages

More than likely if you do NOT have an enforcement issue. You might want to try clearing your mac address

Go to: Settings>Network> Advanced Settings> Alt Mac address> Clear> Restart

This will reset your network settings on your Xbox.

If this does not fix it attempt to clear you local saved games (Only if you have Xbox live!)

got to: settings> system> storage> clear local saved games

This will reboot your console and restore your saved games from your cloud. Then check your messages.

reply for help
Thema:

Sending messages

1. Sending messages - Similar Threads - Sending messages

2. Not Able To Send Messages From XBOX Console Companion (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Not Able To Send Messages From XBOX Console Companion (Beta): Hello, Today, for the first time, I opened XBOX Console Companion (Beta) to chat with my friends. I send two messages to my friend and it reaches successfully. Then I send a third message and...
  3. Why can't i send messages?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why can't i send messages?: I went through some stuff with someone and i said something to them that made them block my account. I made another account because we are cool now. I tried to message them but it won't let me. It...
  4. "Sorry we can't show this message type" when one person sends me messages?

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Sorry we can't show this message type" when one person sends me messages?: I have never seen this before tonight -- but in between direct messages from one specific person I keep getting "sorry we can't show this message type" instead of where there is normally replies...
  5. Xbox app stops sending message notifications

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app stops sending message notifications: So for a while now the Xbox app will turn the notifications off on its own and will stop sending them. At fist i thought this was just something to do with my phone but i've recently got a new...
  6. I can't send messages on Xbox

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't send messages on Xbox: I can't seem to send messages to my friends on Xbox. I've tried signing out and in of my account but nothing seems to be working. I'm on the mobile Xbox. f4ca0cbd-5586-45be-8f6b-5fa592b4b98a
  7. Windows 10 Xbox app will not let me send messages to friends.

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox app will not let me send messages to friends.: I am having trouble sending messages through the Xbox app on my computer. Every time I try to send a message, it tells me to try again later. I also can not load any messages from previous...
  8. I can't send messages

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't send messages: I tried to talk to my friends with the xbox live app and on laptop but it wouldn't work. I tried disconnecting and connecting again but didn't work. I don't have a phone number on my Iphone so I...
  9. Can't send messages through the xbox website.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't send messages through the xbox website.: I've tried the number tech- and it did not work. b8d5515f-8834-4b48-a1ec-6d6c962a9429
  10. New Xbox acct wont send messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox acct wont send messages?: Everytime I make a new xbox acct,it will not let me send messages for some reason.All of my privacy settings for messaging is set to ecerybody. The only thing I have blocked on my whole acct ismy...