Sending messages

Discus and support Sending messages in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant send messages with my xbox one, i have followed all the suggestions eg. Getting the code, entering the code, turning console on and off again.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DoustyK, Jan 8, 2019.

1. DoustyK
    DoustyK Guest

Sending messages

I cant send messages with my xbox one, i have followed all the suggestions eg. Getting the code, entering the code, turning console on

and off again. But still unable to send messages.

:)

DoustyK, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Sending messages

1. Sending messages - Similar Threads - Sending messages

2. Can't send messages to anyone on XBOX

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't send messages to anyone on XBOX: For years i have been unable to send messages to either my friends or any other players on xbox unless i am in a party with them and this has made communicating increasingly difficult for me. I do...
  3. Проблемы с отправкой сообщений [Problems sending messages]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Проблемы с отправкой сообщений [Problems sending messages]: Здравствуйте. При отправке сообщений как с консоли Xbox One, так и из приложения Xbox для мобильных, появляется следующая ошибка: [img] Переход по ссылке не дает никакого результата. Пытаюсь...
  4. Messages wont send

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messages wont send: New account and messages wont send help pls 739bae05-f11a-4d86-91a4-15b77ae4487a
  5. Can't send messages to people.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't send messages to people.: Hi recently I couldn't send messages to people and it says go to xbox support in the Microsoft app in the xbox one. I tired to go and I did that now and I still can't send messages and my...
  6. No me deja mandar mensajes (He won't let me send messages)

in XBoX Accessibility
    No me deja mandar mensajes (He won't let me send messages): Ya huce los pasos que me indica Microsoft y sigue diciendo que no puedo mandar mensajes Translate-And huce The steps that tells me Microsoft and continues to say that I can not send messages...
  7. Cant send messages but I'm not comms banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant send messages but I'm not comms banned.: I have multiple accounts on my xbox one. One of my side accounts cant messages but all of my other accounts can. I havent texted anyone on the account that I have the problem with since the day...
  8. I can't send messages on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't send messages on my xbox: I have an xbox live account but it won't allow me to send messages dac5befc-643b-4bb4-8382-35b4ca5dd365
  9. Cant send messages even after verrification code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant send messages even after verrification code: Hellllllllllppppppp messaging friends 664febb0-ac0c-4f91-85f1-1ea70e28f0c4
  10. Enviar mensajes[Send messages]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Enviar mensajes[Send messages]: Hola, quisiera saber si me pueden ayudar. No puedo mandar mensajes desde la aplicación de Xbox. Seguí los pasos que me indicaron peri no funciona. [Translation - Hello, I would like to know if...