Sending my xbox one for repair question

Discus and support Sending my xbox one for repair question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I send it do I need to delete my profile and will my game saves be ok. 80c0e6bc-08bb-4f83-9c9b-dcba475110b7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Some Fat Geezer, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Sending my xbox one for repair question

When I send it do I need to delete my profile and will my game saves be ok.

:)

Some Fat Geezer, Apr 2, 2015
  2. Faizan Unnar
    Faizan Unnar Guest
    Sending Xbox One for repair

I live in Dubai and I want to send my console in for repair because the wireless network hardware seems to be not working. Do I have to pay for the shipping cost ? Because its almost half the cost of the console.

Faizan Unnar, Apr 2, 2015
  3. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey Faizan Unnar! If the console is under manufacturer repair you should be provided a shipping label without having to pay. If it is not covered, you will need to pay the cost of repair. For more information contact support

here
    . Thanks!

Mister Cizl, Apr 3, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

You should delete your profile from the console as they may send a different console back to you. Your game saves will be fine as they are stored on the Cloud. If you have games downloaded or installed to the console and do not have an external hard drive
    then I would recommend getting one and moving the installs and downloads to it to save on redownloading later. You can get a USB 3.0 hard drive ranging in size from 256 GB - 16 TB for storage.

onyxishere, Apr 3, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

You should delete your profile from the console as they may send a different console back to you. Your game saves will be fine as they are stored on the Cloud. If you have games downloaded or installed to the console and do not have an external hard drive
    then I would recommend getting one and moving the installs and downloads to it to save on redownloading later. You can get a USB 3.0 hard drive ranging in size from 256 GB - 16 TB for storage.
  6. CartopBonsai699 Win User

Black screen when turning on xbox one

you need to send your xbox one in for a repair. you can go to xbox support .com to start a service order or you can call xbox support . I sending my xbox one for a repair.
  7. Jaraghan Win User

Xbox Slim won't read discs.

I have another question though (sorry). When I send in my console for repairs, do I need to remove the hard drive? It's the interior one for the slim.
  8. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Faizan Unnar! If the console is under manufacturer repair you should be provided a shipping label without having to pay. If it is not covered, you will need to pay the cost of repair. For more information contact support

here
    . Thanks!
  9. Missing Lenk Win User

How do I ship my Xbox One for repairs

Did you follow all the steps in the process for getting your products repaired? because I have read through it and it states "•Attach the provided shipping label to the box and send it to our service center."

-

I haven't tried to repair my xbox one but im sure they will either send you one or email you one.

-

here
    support.xbox.com/.../repair-process
Thema:

1. Sending my xbox one for repair question - Similar Threads - Sending repair question

2. Sent xbox for repair,still broken, can't send again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent xbox for repair,still broken, can't send again: Hello to everyone, I sent my xbox to Frankfurt microsoft for repair as it would turn on or anything,they sent it back saying it was fine but now it is in an e102 error loop, i have tried offline...
  3. Repair problem, label sending fail, can't join support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair problem, label sending fail, can't join support: [Quote] Hello every one! I've got a problem. :) I bought a xbox controller but the "A" key isn't working well. So i start a procedure of repair. But, i have to send the controller with a return...
  4. Green screen of death again after JUST sending in unit for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen of death again after JUST sending in unit for repair: So here I just get my ONE x back early middle of September and not even a month out my console is bricked yet again due to this green screen of death. So what happens now? I send it in again to he...
  5. I send my xbox to the repair center in germany using my local post office instead of ups

in XBoX on Consoles
    I send my xbox to the repair center in germany using my local post office instead of ups: Hello, Today I sent my xbox one s to the microsoft repair center in germany using my local post office with the label microsoft sent me in email but then I noticed that the label is for ups and I...
  6. Repaired item didn't send everything back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repaired item didn't send everything back: I sent back my elite wireless controller and on the controller was my paddles, thumbtacks, and D-pad. They sent me back only the controller without any of these other items. There is no place to...
  7. Send my One X back for repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Send my One X back for repairs.: I've been getting start up errors everytime I switch it on so I need to send it back. Do I need to send the controller and all the cables or just the console? 25ea6ff1-e6c8-4b57-b35c-3f600ab654f7
  8. Sending xbox one elite controller for repairs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sending xbox one elite controller for repairs: My elite controller has really bad stick drift and needs repairs. The microsoft website explains that the controller can be sent in and gives me a link to device registration where it does not...
  9. Curious question about sending limited edition consoles in for warranty repair service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Curious question about sending limited edition consoles in for warranty repair service: I bought a gears of war 4 limited edition Xbox one S console last month and have noticed a sort of buzzing/clicking sound coming from the console when powered off, I was advised to send it in for...
  10. Xbox One having issues reading discs - Sending in for repair question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One having issues reading discs - Sending in for repair question: Over the last 2 months, my day one edition Xbox One has issues reading game discs. What I usually have to do is, clear persistent storage on the drive, hold power button 10 seconds, unplug 2...