Sending photos from photo gallery to Xbox app

Discus and support Sending photos from photo gallery to Xbox app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So, i recently contacted Microsoft Support to see if there was a way to send some one a photo on xbox app from my photo gallery on my iOS tablet. They... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by BlingBlingRick6, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Sending photos from photo gallery to Xbox app

So, i recently contacted Microsoft Support to see if there was a way to send some one a photo on xbox app from my photo gallery on my iOS tablet. They said no and told me to come here because they thought it was a great idea for something they should add
    as a feature. So i am here and Im asking Xbox to add some sort of way to send a photo to someone on xbox app from your photo gallery on either iOS/Android devices, Thank you.

:)

BlingBlingRick6, Aug 13, 2019
  2. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

I tried this last night, i have photos in my One Drive & tried to upload them this way. The only way you can use a photo from your One Drive is on your profile pic & a Club background.

As stated before i don’t see Microsoft allowing this as a feature in the future.
  3. IRB Win User

Photos would open a whole can of worms in regards to unsolicited photos, etc. So even though it be nice I don't think it happen.
    That's exactly why it wont happen and as long as I have kids that play Xbox, I'm glad it won't.

Exactly.

Also, event without the dubious images, there would still be potential copyright issues with using images not taken on the console.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Photos would open a whole can of worms in regards to unsolicited photos, etc. So even though it be nice I don't think it happen.
    That's exactly why it wont happen and as long as I have kids that play Xbox, I'm glad it won't.
  5. Fos Win User

6. Biggshow Win User

Misread this.. This would be abused so badly. It will never come to light. Good idea in theory but people will ruin it.
Thema:

1. Sending photos from photo gallery to Xbox app - Similar Threads - Sending photos photo

2. Tried sending my controller for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tried sending my controller for repair: I have filled the form under the warranty repair/ replace process but is keeps saying 'there is a problem at our end please try again later' that is the 10th time i have tried can i get some...
  3. Can I use a credit on my account to send as a gift to my son?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a credit on my account to send as a gift to my son?: Hi I have £50 on my Microsoft account that I want to gift to my son for his birthday so he can use on his x box - is this possible? 7391ca0e-25b5-4005-98f4-95a2f758bf19
  4. Xbox live secure file exchange adding and sending files

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live secure file exchange adding and sending files: I was asked to send a file using secure file exchange for Xbox live . It did say that it had been sent . I sent a message asking if it had been received and was it correctly formatted for viewing...
  5. ¿Que hay que enviar al SAT para reparar Xbox one X?[Translation-What do you have to send to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿Que hay que enviar al SAT para reparar Xbox one X?[Translation-What do you have to send to...: ENGLISH VERSION BELOW SPANISH VERSION Hola a todos. He creado un pedido, dentro del periodo de garantia, para una reparación de mi Xbox one X debido a que hace mucho ruido y está siempre...
  6. Can’t send invites to friends for R6 Siege

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t send invites to friends for R6 Siege: For the past few weeks i haven’t been able to send invites to my Friends to play Rainbow six siege. I can send the first one but if they disconnect it I can’t send them another one unless i...
  7. Xbox One X doesn’t send video signal anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X doesn’t send video signal anymore: Hello, Since the last update (Alpha Ring) I was having a weird issue something like losing the video signal of the Xbox One X, So the TV was getting black and the image was coming back few...
  8. Buzzing sound when I send a voice message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buzzing sound when I send a voice message.: Hi! I have this issue where whenever I send a voice message on Xbox, I check what it sounds like and for some reason there's a slight buzzing noise. I can hear my voice though, but still, it's...
  9. Did Send photo of receipt, did not get promo $5

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did Send photo of receipt, did not get promo $5: Hello. I had added my issue to InfernalMudKip's topic, but then noticed it was recommended to make a new post. As his was still unanswered it seemed fine to add mine, but perhaps his was resolved...
  10. [Help alert and two white dashes when I send the photo to the snapmatic gallery]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Help alert and two white dashes when I send the photo to the snapmatic gallery]: eu quero tirar fotos na camera do snapmatic , e qnd vou enviar a galeria aparece dois traços brancos , fiz todos os procedimentos possíveis no suporte e nada como posso fazer para arrumar ?...