Sending photos from photo gallery to Xbox app

Discus and support Sending photos from photo gallery to Xbox app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So, i recently contacted Microsoft Support to see if there was a way to send some one a photo on xbox app from my photo gallery on my iOS tablet. They... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by BlingBlingRick6, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Sending photos from photo gallery to Xbox app

So, i recently contacted Microsoft Support to see if there was a way to send some one a photo on xbox app from my photo gallery on my iOS tablet. They said no and told me to come here because they thought it was a great idea for something they should add
    as a feature. So i am here and Im asking Xbox to add some sort of way to send a photo to someone on xbox app from your photo gallery on either iOS/Android devices, Thank you.

:)

BlingBlingRick6, Aug 13, 2019
  2. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

I tried this last night, i have photos in my One Drive & tried to upload them this way. The only way you can use a photo from your One Drive is on your profile pic & a Club background.

As stated before i don’t see Microsoft allowing this as a feature in the future.
  3. IRB Win User

Photos would open a whole can of worms in regards to unsolicited photos, etc. So even though it be nice I don't think it happen.
    That's exactly why it wont happen and as long as I have kids that play Xbox, I'm glad it won't.

Exactly.

Also, event without the dubious images, there would still be potential copyright issues with using images not taken on the console.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Photos would open a whole can of worms in regards to unsolicited photos, etc. So even though it be nice I don't think it happen.
    That's exactly why it wont happen and as long as I have kids that play Xbox, I'm glad it won't.
  5. Fos Win User

6. Biggshow Win User

Misread this.. This would be abused so badly. It will never come to light. Good idea in theory but people will ruin it.
Thema:

1. Sending photos from photo gallery to Xbox app - Similar Threads - Sending photos photo

2. Xbox Live RS Keeps Sending False Notices Of Enforcement & the Community Volunteers Breach...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live RS Keeps Sending False Notices Of Enforcement & the Community Volunteers Breach...: Moderators Brake the terms of Agreement to such a degree, i believe the enforcement team are taking bribes. Is their any way to put Corrupt Employees & Microsoft Moderative Associate Volunteers In...
  3. Give us a option to not send LFG notifications to our friends, i think i got reported for this

in XboX Insiders
    Give us a option to not send LFG notifications to our friends, i think i got reported for this: I just got a 10 day ban from Microsoft for harassment ,the problem is i didn't talked to anyone recently and only sent simple messages like "gg" and "ok" The only thing i did was create LFG posts...
  4. Can’t create a party, send a party invite or accept a party invite!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t create a party, send a party invite or accept a party invite!: I’ve done everything I can think of to fix this. I’ve restarted my console a few times, I’ve unplugged it a couple of times, I reinstalled COD modern warfare as well 3x. I don’t know what else to...
  5. Messages not sending or receiving

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messages not sending or receiving: Messages aren't being sent or received, a notification pops but the message isn't there. f5943d63-7ea2-45ee-bdda-0e4a21a48794
  6. Sending xbox one s console for warranty, can't erase data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sending xbox one s console for warranty, can't erase data: I need to send in my Xbox One s in for warranty as it completely stopped working, but I have no way to erase the data on it before I send it. If i push the xbox button, it lights up but nothing...
  7. Sunset overdrive not working on pc gamepass- sends me back to the main menu when i click play

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset overdrive not working on pc gamepass- sends me back to the main menu when i click play: I downloaded sunset overdrive on gamepass and then I hit play on the main menu and it went to a loading screen, where it after returned me the main menu. I've re-installed sunset overdrive and...
  8. My Xbox does not send an HDMI signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox does not send an HDMI signal: My Xbox does not send an HDMI signal and does not turn off by the console button 64b043ba-3e01-4975-9bbc-ade37cdd5c1d
  9. Did Send photo of receipt, did not get promo $5

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did Send photo of receipt, did not get promo $5: Hello. I had added my issue to InfernalMudKip's topic, but then noticed it was recommended to make a new post. As his was still unanswered it seemed fine to add mine, but perhaps his was resolved...
  10. [Help alert and two white dashes when I send the photo to the snapmatic gallery]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Help alert and two white dashes when I send the photo to the snapmatic gallery]: eu quero tirar fotos na camera do snapmatic , e qnd vou enviar a galeria aparece dois traços brancos , fiz todos os procedimentos possíveis no suporte e nada como posso fazer para arrumar ?...