Sending pictures

Discus and support Sending pictures in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So i am on a pc, i know there is a way to chat with friends on the xbox app right? well why can't i send pics on the xbox apps in the chat? or at least... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by YeahImReal, Nov 16, 2021.

1. YeahImReal
    YeahImReal Guest

Sending pictures

So i am on a pc, i know there is a way to chat with friends on the xbox app right? well why can't i send pics on the xbox apps in the chat? or at least screenchots? please tell me a way if u know one.

:)

YeahImReal, Nov 16, 2021
  2. SuperSpartan312 Win User

Sending pictures on Skype for Xbox

Precisely. I don't have anything else, and that includes not having a phone (neither I'm interested in one, but that's besides the point). Monetary issues prevent me from getting anything else, and to be honest if I had anything else then I'd use that for
    Skype and my problem would be solved.

I mean, if you were able to see how the interface of Skype for Xbox works, you could see that I can send pictures that are saved on the Xbox, but not just take a picture with the camera and send it. Since I can record and send videos, it just strikes me
    as very odd that doing the same but with a picture is so difficult to figure out, if it's even possible. Whenever I look in the help pages I find solutions for every possible device except Xbox. I really didn't want to bother anyone or sound whiny by asking
    for help but I really can't find anything on it.
  3. Juan Pedro Castañed Win User

4. SuperSpartan312 Win User

I'm not sure how. The thing is that as it stands, I don't have any other devices available but my Xbox, and I can't send a picture from there
  5. Juan Pedro Castañed Win User

Perhaps, can you send a picture with your phone?
  6. Juan Pedro Castañed Win User

Hello SuperSpartan312,

My name is Juan Pedro, I am an Independent Advisor and consumer of Microsoft products. I will be more than happy to assist you today!

Could you please send a picture of your Skype user interface?

Thank you.
Thema:

Sending pictures

1. Sending pictures - Similar Threads - Sending pictures

2. How do I accept add a friend approval that my child sends on Xbox to me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I accept add a friend approval that my child sends on Xbox to me?: I have set up a family account and my son has our through add friends request to me to approve, but I cannot see where I approve it, it’s not on the family app or my Microsoft account, email etc...
  3. Unable to send Messages/Log In with Passcode/Register Device Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to send Messages/Log In with Passcode/Register Device Xbox 360: I am pretty much having all kinds of issues, but let me start from the beginning. The FIRST issue was that while playing ONLINE I suddenly could not send any of my messages to my friends. This...
  4. Messaging on Xbox 360 5 users all cannot send game invites

in XboX Insiders
    Messaging on Xbox 360 5 users all cannot send game invites: I am having an issue with multiple users (all my friends and I in an online dynasty) not being able to send or receive messages. We cannot receive game invites either. This is due to game invites...
  5. how do I send pictures on Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    how do I send pictures on Xbox app: dearest Microsoft community, I have a query as to how does one, send a photograph to my Xbox friends, i have this picture of a massive **** I had taken, I am very puzzled as to how I am going to...
  6. Removing the sending pictures and changing gamer icon

in XBoX on Mobile
    Removing the sending pictures and changing gamer icon: I am questioning why the makers of the Xbox app removed via sending pictures and changing the profile picture icon. They don’t allow us to do that now, I’m very curious why if I could get a reply...
  7. How do I send pictures on the new update for the xbox app?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I send pictures on the new update for the xbox app?: I can't find out how to send pictures from my phone to my friends on the xbox app. Is anyone able to point me in the right direction? submitted by /u/MNSTR_Crazy [link] [comments]
  8. Why did they remove the option to send pictures?!

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why did they remove the option to send pictures?!: This is so stupid. I can’t believe you idiots approved this. How braindead are you?! The only reason we use this trash app is to send pictures to our chats, and you removed it. What brainless...
  9. Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative: My Xbox not sending out a picture

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative: My Xbox not sending out a picture: Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative (ISPs): My Xbox not sending out a picture Make sure that you have the HDMI coming out to tv and not in from cable box on the back of the xbox....
  10. Can’t send msg and change my profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t send msg and change my profile picture: I can’t send messages on Xbox or change my profile picture and I have a perfect record on enforcement.com for Xbox and I called a sponsor for and they told me that I’m good and it’s a glitch or...