sending wrong code

Discus and support sending wrong code in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i was gonna change my password for my microsoft account but when i was gonna sent it to the gmail i sent the code to the wrong gmail what do they i do... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ImCool1, Jul 18, 2019.

1. ImCool1
    ImCool1 Guest

sending wrong code

i was gonna change my password for my microsoft account but when i was gonna sent it to the gmail i sent the code to the wrong gmail what do they i do now? can they get into my account

:)

ImCool1, Jul 18, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

sending wrong code

No they would still need the login info. All they get sent is a code. Just go back and re enter the proper email and you will be fine.
  3. Allebas Win User

sending wrong code

4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Send code to wrong email, recovery?

Hello Its ya boi Goob,

We have not had any offers that sent you a currency token to your email. This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support
    team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
  5. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Thema:

sending wrong code

1. sending wrong code - Similar Threads - sending wrong code

2. Sending photos from photo gallery to Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sending photos from photo gallery to Xbox app: So, i recently contacted Microsoft Support to see if there was a way to send some one a photo on xbox app from my photo gallery on my iOS tablet. They said no and told me to come here because they...
  3. How to send a clip from profile on xbox.com??

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to send a clip from profile on xbox.com??: Hello, I want to send a clip to from my profile to Arcgames that shows a game feature is not working. But every clip I copy and paste has the account sign in requirement with it. Is there a way to...
  4. Ticket of purchase, send to a wrong mail..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ticket of purchase, send to a wrong mail..: Every time, I buy something, on Xbox live, the ticked of the purchase is send to a mail I don't have any access. How I change that? fb2eb9af-993f-4584-8d3d-010ddb11dcff
  5. Send code to wrong email, recovery?

in XBoX Rewards
    Send code to wrong email, recovery?: Redeemed a $5 Microsoft currency reward and it sent to an inactive email that I cannot recover. Is there any rewards history or a way that I can have that code sent to my current email? Needs to...
  6. sending me rewards emails in wrong language

in XBoX Rewards
    sending me rewards emails in wrong language: All emails I am getting from live rewards are in the wrong language. I can't read them. They appear to be in German. I read, write, and always transact in English (US). My Microsoft account is...
  7. New Verizon Quantum DVR/kinect sending duplicate channels or wrong channel all together (**** ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Verizon Quantum DVR/kinect sending duplicate channels or wrong channel all together (**** ...: I had an xbox running live tv with this setup for about 2 years with no problem. I recently purchased a second xbox elite for the house and swapped this console with the old. I now can watch tv...
  8. i dont understand why icant send message's I HAVE NVEVER DONW ANYTHING WRONG

in XBoX on Consoles
    i dont understand why icant send message's I HAVE NVEVER DONW ANYTHING WRONG: im just not hppy because icant send messages and i have done nothing wrong ac28d69e-a309-4e15-9708-8dd0b83a743e
  9. Xbox repair sending wrong order information to FedEx

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox repair sending wrong order information to FedEx: Has anyone had any problems with FedEx receiving incorrect order processing information from Microsoft/Xbox? I paid the extra fee of $10.50, "FedEx Office Store Drop Off - Expedited Shipping",...
  10. Childs account is sending verification requests to the wrong email!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Childs account is sending verification requests to the wrong email!: Hi all, My son helped my daughter set up her new XBox 360 today and accidentally entered an incorrect parental email address for her account to send verification requests to. It should have...