Sensitive Menu on my Xbox

Discus and support Sensitive Menu on my Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't know why this is happening but whenever I go on the menu on my xbox it becomes VERY sensitive and it makes it very difficult to do simple... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Skygamer68, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Skygamer68
    Skygamer68 Guest

I don't know why this is happening but whenever I go on the menu on my xbox it becomes VERY sensitive and it makes it very difficult to do simple things like starting up a game, joining a party, ect. If anyone knows how to fix this please tell me.

:)

Skygamer68, Nov 8, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

HeySkygamer68,

Thank you for reaching out to Xbox forums support. If you haven't already done so, go ahead and try performing a Soft console Factory
    reset
    on your console by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [KEEP MY GAMES AND APPS]

Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in. There is an option to delete everything and to save your games and apps; choose the latter. This will reset
    the Operating system [OS] of the console and allow you a fresh start-up.

Hope this helps! Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. smileskybird Win User

Sensativity issue

I have my Xbox One X console and it's original controller. When Microsoft released their monthly update 2 months ago, it made the sensitivity to my left toggle stick far to stupid and sensitive, it would scroll through menus far too rapidly and wouldn't
    work properly in Minecraft.

Microsoft fixed the issue in their latest update. I think because one of my friends parents reported it to Microsoft New Zealand, where me and a couple of my friends are from.

I think Microsoft REALLY needs to have sensitivity options menu for your controller and NOT just for Elite controller but for the original controllers that come with the X and S models as well. PC has this option.
  4. Darkon X Win User

Frustrated by the camera?

My problem with the camera is that it's too close to Geralt and it's too darn sensitive when moving the right stick and I see no way of turning down the sensitivity in the options menu. It gives me a headache every time i try to explore around.
  5. W4RMIND Win User

Head stuck

press start which brings you up to the main menu.

Go to settings

Now go to the on where you change your sensitivity.

It should be zero, switch to your desired sensitivity.
  6. Geth Win User

Xbox 360 controller almost unusable.

Depending on the game itself, most sensitivity issues can be handled in game via the settings menu.
Thema:

1. Sensitive Menu on my Xbox - Similar Threads - Sensitive Menu

2. Xbox Companion App Party Mic Sensitivity and Individual Volume Control

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App Party Mic Sensitivity and Individual Volume Control: Hey, I've been playing a lot of Modern Warfare 2019 with my friends who still play on Xbox. Normally i don't use the Xbox companion app for 2 reasons. There isn't anyone i can talk to and play...
  3. Controller over sensitive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller over sensitive: My Xbox One Controller is over sensitive. A slight downwards nudge on the joystick sends it zooming down the menus etc. It is impossible to just move one menu item. How do i fix this?...
  4. Controller Sensitivity - A Must Read!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Sensitivity - A Must Read!: Attention: Microsoft & Xbox high level executives and whatnot! We the people, Users of Xbox One Console, Have had enough! In this discussion, I will be both blunt and honest! We have a serious...
  5. Xbox One controller affecting mic sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller affecting mic sensitivity: okay so I recently bought a new controller and for whatever reason in order for my headset to pick anything up I have to yell and it's very irritating when I'm just trying to reply to my friends...
  6. My controller sensitivity is very high on xbox dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller sensitivity is very high on xbox dashboard: My controller sensitivity is very high on Xbox dashboard and randomly in games, it starts to scroll up. This is a replacement controller that I got from Xbox after my other controller stopped...
  7. Keyboard and mouse sensitivity on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse sensitivity on controller: When i play a game with my keyboard its fine but the sensitivity carrys on my controller f5584dbb-bfa2-4e85-ab49-4ee3d91f73c0
  8. Xbox 360 controller too sensitive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 controller too sensitive: Xbox 360 controller is too sensitive for PC, how to adjust it? 49943691-dfe3-483c-861a-32b0e62c1a0e
  9. Setting my audio sensitivity

in XBoX Accessibility
    Setting my audio sensitivity: Set my audio sensitivity to get the best sound using my headset when I play fortnite please help me,Thanks Halon:) d6b93bf4-d93d-48fa-a751-f49776c251c6
  10. Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility Sensitivity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility Sensitivity: The X360's controller does not have linear thumbstick tension, and most game developers compensated for this by adding a sensitivity curve to their games. If you take a X360 controller and slowly...