Sensitive Menu on my Xbox

Discus and support Sensitive Menu on my Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't know why this is happening but whenever I go on the menu on my xbox it becomes VERY sensitive and it makes it very difficult to do simple... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Skygamer68, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Skygamer68
    Skygamer68 Guest

I don't know why this is happening but whenever I go on the menu on my xbox it becomes VERY sensitive and it makes it very difficult to do simple things like starting up a game, joining a party, ect. If anyone knows how to fix this please tell me.

:)

Skygamer68, Nov 8, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

HeySkygamer68,

Thank you for reaching out to Xbox forums support. If you haven't already done so, go ahead and try performing a Soft console Factory
    reset
    on your console by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [KEEP MY GAMES AND APPS]

Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in. There is an option to delete everything and to save your games and apps; choose the latter. This will reset
    the Operating system [OS] of the console and allow you a fresh start-up.

Hope this helps! Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. smileskybird Win User

Sensativity issue

I have my Xbox One X console and it's original controller. When Microsoft released their monthly update 2 months ago, it made the sensitivity to my left toggle stick far to stupid and sensitive, it would scroll through menus far too rapidly and wouldn't
    work properly in Minecraft.

Microsoft fixed the issue in their latest update. I think because one of my friends parents reported it to Microsoft New Zealand, where me and a couple of my friends are from.

I think Microsoft REALLY needs to have sensitivity options menu for your controller and NOT just for Elite controller but for the original controllers that come with the X and S models as well. PC has this option.
  4. Darkon X Win User

Frustrated by the camera?

My problem with the camera is that it's too close to Geralt and it's too darn sensitive when moving the right stick and I see no way of turning down the sensitivity in the options menu. It gives me a headache every time i try to explore around.
  5. W4RMIND Win User

Head stuck

press start which brings you up to the main menu.

Go to settings

Now go to the on where you change your sensitivity.

It should be zero, switch to your desired sensitivity.
  6. Geth Win User

Xbox 360 controller almost unusable.

Depending on the game itself, most sensitivity issues can be handled in game via the settings menu.
Thema:

1. Sensitive Menu on my Xbox - Similar Threads - Sensitive Menu

2. Right joystick is incredibly sensitive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right joystick is incredibly sensitive: When playing any game on my Xbox One, the right joystick behaves like the sensitivity is turned to 11. This occurs 95% of the time. Very rarely, I will turn my console on for the first time in a...
  3. Xbox and how its full of sensitive Sallies

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox and how its full of sensitive Sallies: I find it extremely pathetic how people cant even use freedom of speech while playing games without some sensitive pussy reporting you and getting you comms banned because the got their fucking...
  4. XBox One Sensitivity Changes (after shutdown)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Sensitivity Changes (after shutdown): Recently after a full shutdown of my Xbox One X all of my controllers have become extremely sensitive. It is almost impossible to play a FPS now as the aim will go waaay past the object extremely...
  5. Why is Microsoft so Sensitive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Microsoft so Sensitive?: I am tired of you Muting me for VERY minor offences such as a "harsh letter" this is becoming a joke and I have noticed Mute happy attitude of a once underground community. I think you have become...
  6. Xbox One controller sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller sensitivity: So I bought a new xbox one controller but the sensitivity of the analog sticks is too high. I looked Online and found options to fix it but my analog sticks and directional pad buttons are to...
  7. Controller too sensitive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller too sensitive: Especially in menus. When I press down it acts as if I pressed down twice, it's the same with every other face button. I might be remembering wrong but I thought there were settings for controller...
  8. I have an xbox wireless controller way too sensitive

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an xbox wireless controller way too sensitive: I have the 2 controllers, wireless, that came with the original xbox 360. But even back then they are way too sensitive for me at least. Is there and way to lower the sensitivity or another...
  9. Mic sensitivity!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic sensitivity!!!!: Every other system has a mic sensitivity option, why doesn’t Xbox one? This is incredibly annoying for both me hearing fuzz/breathing/background noise and for my friends when i constantly remind...
  10. Random exponential sensitivity on Xbox elite 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Random exponential sensitivity on Xbox elite 2: I have been using linear sensitivities in game (mainly fortnite). But on my elite series 2 when i move the stick it responds with an exponential sensitivity. I have tried everything to fix it as...