Sensitivity curves in Xbox Accessories app Windows 10

Discus and support Sensitivity curves in Xbox Accessories app Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have Xbox Elite Controller. When I try to change level of sensitivity curves nothing is happening, the curve is the same for highest level... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Toni9439, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Toni9439
    Toni9439 Guest

Hello, I have Xbox Elite Controller. When I try to change level of sensitivity curves nothing is happening, the curve is the same for highest level (screenshot 1) and lowest level (screenshot 2). It worked long time ago, on diffrent Xbox Accesories version
    (black colored). I tried to use diffrent PC, diffrent Xbox account and update controller firmware, nothing helped. Can it be bug in Xbox Accessories app? Does anyone have Xbox Elite Controller and could check it?

Sensitivity curves in Xbox Accessories app Windows 10 [​IMG]

Sensitivity curves in Xbox Accessories app Windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

Toni9439, Jun 10, 2019
  2. grumpymonkey750 Win User

I have to agree, seeing as as there is supposedly a new controller coming maybe they're hoping we'll get that.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Toni,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. What if you select a different response instead of delayed to see if it affects it. Here is a guide for

adjusting the elite controller

Thanks,

Brad
  4. grumpymonkey750 Win User

I have the same problem only noticed it recently.
  5. Toni9439 Win User

It's the same on all responses. But I noticed that when I switch tabs for a moment (e. g. to triggers and back to left stick) the curve changes very very little, independetly of previously selected level of curve adjustment, but only for delayed and agressive
    (in screenshots). After switch level centers itself. The rest of responses stay the same all the time.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  6. Toni9439 Win User

So it's probably software bug, sadly last update was couple years ago, so i dont have hope for update and fix
Thema:

1. Sensitivity curves in Xbox Accessories app Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Sensitivity curves Accessories

2. Xbox one causing Xbox one controller sensitivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one causing Xbox one controller sensitivity issues: I have had this issue off and on. I have no idea whether its an update causing the right analog stick to be too sensitive on my xbox wireless controller or the xbox itself. I have bought another...
  3. xbox one x controller sensitivity too high

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x controller sensitivity too high: I wouldn’t call this a “drifting” issue, and here’s why: The problem only occurs when the buttons or joysticks are used and the problem occurs with buttons just as well as it does with the...
  4. Elite Controller sensitivity curves

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Controller sensitivity curves: Wouldn't it be absolutely amazing to have one curve that just scales the stick's input down by a constant factor? (that'd be just a line with lower slope than the default one) You could assign...
  5. Where do I go to customize my own thumbstick sensitivity curves?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I go to customize my own thumbstick sensitivity curves?: In the video below from the Xbox YT channel, at 2:00, he talks about customizing your own curves. It shows a screen where you can set various points exactly where you want them. I cannot find this...
  6. Elite Controller Sensitivity Curve

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Sensitivity Curve: Is there any REAL tutorials for this controller and the curves? The videos on youtube are so useless its just some dweeb not explaining anything. Example... putting it on aggressive and -5.....
  7. Elite controller stick sensitivity curve

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller stick sensitivity curve: Today i tried to set my right thumbstick to have Delay preset and noticed that it didn't go to end of the circle when it was diagonal. I then tried it in multiple games and it didn't go at the...
  8. Elite controller custom stick sensitivity curve wont set or save with newest update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller custom stick sensitivity curve wont set or save with newest update.: Title says it all, the curves you try to set wont save, it automatically resets as soon as you leave the stick sensitivity screen. The new curves have only one initial setting that are unusable...
  9. Elite controller custom stick sensitivity curve wont set or save with newest update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller custom stick sensitivity curve wont set or save with newest update.: Title says it all, the curves you try to set wont save, it automatically resets as soon as you leave the stick sensitivity screen. The new curves have only one initial setting that are unusable...
  10. Elite controller does NOT have custom thumbstick sensitivity curves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller does NOT have custom thumbstick sensitivity curves: As far as I can tell, the new elite controller does NOT allow for customization of the thumbstick sensitivity curves like the 2015 GamesCom video from Microsoft showed at 32m31s. I hope I am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox accessories app sensitivity curve

2. xbox accessories sensitivity curve

3. xbox accessories app it wont save stick curves