sensitivity

Discus and support sensitivity in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; has anyone else noticed that since the update that the sensitivity settings have changed and by this i mean 4 used to medium setting but this has now... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ABESAPIAN, Jan 29, 2014.

1. ABESAPIAN
    ABESAPIAN Guest

sensitivity

has anyone else noticed that since the update that the sensitivity settings have changed and by this i mean 4 used to medium setting but this has now changed to 3 which total through me as id got it set to 3 which i found to be a nice balance but then after
    the update i was just shooting all over the place totally out of control iv now had to drop it down to 2 which seems to have done the trick. has anyone else exsperienced this

:)

ABESAPIAN, Jan 29, 2014
  2. Metal10957
    Metal10957 Guest
    Advanced controller settings

Steering Deadzone 5

Steering Sensitivity 90

Throttle Deadzone 5

Throttle Sensitivity 90

Brake Deadzone 5

Brake Sensitivity 90

Clutch Deadzone 5

Clutch Sensitivity 50

Speed Sensitivity 100

Speed Sensitivity (Drift) 100

Metal10957, Jan 29, 2014
  3. Metal10957
    Metal10957 Guest
    Rubber steering column?

The game is difficult, even on easy. Try tuning the car. Go with the Mazda RX-8 for D class.

Steering Deadzone: 3%

Steering Sensitivity: 45%

Accelerator Deadzone: 4%

Accelerator Sensitivity: 46%

Brake Deadzone: 4%

Braking Sensitivity: 45%

Clutch Deadzone: 2%

Clutch Sensitivity: 50%

Speed Sensitivity: 100%

Speed Sensitivity (Drift): 100%

Metal10957, Jan 29, 2014
  4. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Sensitivity?

A friend loaned me Portal last week. Portal moves much slower compared to COD and after playing Portal my aim in COD was HORRIBLE. The reticle was just jumping all over the screen. I think that because Portal moved at a much slower pace I had gotten used
    to making bigger moves with the control stick to compensate. If GOW3 is slower than COD - you're probably having the same issue. Don't worry - keep your sensitivity setting at whatever you normally use and it'll come back in a day.
  5. chadesh Win User

Sensitivity?

If you haven't turn off aim assist. Atleast for me it helps. Not fighting with the game to aim ;)
  6. Spud 72 Win User

Sensitivity?

I guess I'm basically saying that I think something's wrong. Could be your controller, in game settings, tv.... who knows, but it sounds like it's something that needs your attention.
  7. SmurfNuggets Win User

Sensitivity?

haha that blows my mind you guys play with it so high, i need to investigate this... some of you guys said its the same as previous games and i never had an issue with those ones... I AM NOT MAKING EXCUSES ! i accept the fact that i suck but i'm
    not new to the Call of Duty games, i usually have a pretty decent accuracy
  8. CrazyStalkerGuy Win User

Sensitivity?

I dont have a problem with insane. It takes some getting used to but you'll get it.
Thema:

sensitivity

1. sensitivity - Similar Threads - sensitivity

2. Xbox one wireless controller right stick has become too sensitive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wireless controller right stick has become too sensitive.: I have had my Xbox One for about four years and play COD-Black Ops. As of last week the right stick has become too sensitive on my elite controller. What is happening: Lets say I am running down...
  3. Xbox One controllers hyper-sensitive in OS only, fine in games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controllers hyper-sensitive in OS only, fine in games: Hi everyone, I have 4 Xbox One controllers (two black, two white) that are all hyper-sensitive to any inputs while on the home screen or any other OS screen, but are fine in game. This goes for...
  4. Controller sensitivity freak'n bad since last update :)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sensitivity freak'n bad since last update :): Since they rolled out the last update, I noticed the controller sensitivity has been a lot wacky. I move the left joystick and it's freak'n crazy scrolls too fast up, down, left and right, even...
  5. Sensitivity curves in Xbox Accessories app Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Sensitivity curves in Xbox Accessories app Windows 10: Hello, I have Xbox Elite Controller. When I try to change level of sensitivity curves nothing is happening, the curve is the same for highest level (screenshot 1) and lowest level (screenshot 2)....
  6. Sensitive Xbox Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sensitive Xbox Controller: I've just bought a Xbox one S. However the controller is so sensitive that I'm unable to actually navigate any of the menus! I've just spent 2 hours trying to set it up and have given up. I've not...
  7. Xbox One X Temperature Sensitive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Temperature Sensitive?: I own an Xbox One X and it seems to have weird problems with its surroundings. Even though it is properly ventilated, it seems like it can't handle being in a room with an ambient temperature...
  8. Microphone Sensitivity on XBOX ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone Sensitivity on XBOX ONE: Hello, does anyone have a solution for Microphone sensitivity issues on the Xbox One? No I am not talking about Mic Monitoring this is a completely different feature. I am talking about the...
  9. Sticks Are So Sensitive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sticks Are So Sensitive: XBox 360's gamepad's sticks were even more sensitive so that I couldn't control because it was so fast. There is no issue like that with XBox One's but when you press on right stick sometimes it...
  10. Mic Sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic Sensitivity: Is there a way to adjust the mic sensitivity for wired stereo headsets? The mic picks up everything and echoes, which is extremely annoying for other people online. I have to turn the volume on...