Sent in console for repair, reset, now can't install Minecraft from code

Discus and support Sent in console for repair, reset, now can't install Minecraft from code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased Xbox One S with Minecraft bundle. I installed Minecraft using the code on the card included with console. I had to send in the console for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TinnierRaptor95, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Sent in console for repair, reset, now can't install Minecraft from code

I purchased Xbox One S with Minecraft bundle. I installed Minecraft using the code on the card included with console. I had to send in the console for repair to Microsoft and everything was reset. I no longer have the card with the code. Do you know how
    I can reinstall Minecraft?

:)

TinnierRaptor95, Nov 20, 2017
  2. Xbox one system update failing at 80-90%

I recently sent my Xbox one in for repair because I was having trouble updating my console. I sent it for repair and got it back today (sent it out 10 days ago).

I was sent a replacement console and it's doing the same thing! Gets to 80-90% roughly and gives me an error code. I know it can't be my console since Microsoft supposedly fixed the problem but I'm getting fed up. Any answers please?

SPKxLoneWolf117, Nov 20, 2017
  3. sidd230
    sidd230 Guest
    Microsoft giving free digital games for users with broken disc drives

I was just told this while chatting with an MS rep about a separate issue: "Every console sent in for repair will have a free 30 day Xbox Live Gold subscription after the repair. However for those with disc unreadable issue, on top of the free 30 day Xbox Live Gold subscription, they'll receive a free game token." They will email the code after the replacement XBox has shipped.

sidd230, Nov 20, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

It would be listed as ready to install in your games and apps.

Codes are one-time use. So once you redeem a code, the code itself is no longer valid. Anything you redeem or purchase is tied to your account so you would still be able to redownload it from your games and apps.

Smwutches, Nov 20, 2017
  5. Thanks so much, this was my fault, I logged in with another account and it worked like expected (could download again). Thanks again.

TinnierRaptor95, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Codes are one-time use. So once you redeem a code, the code itself is no longer valid. Anything you redeem or purchase is tied to your account so you would still be able to redownload it from your games and apps.
  7. TinnierRaptor95 Win User

Thanks so much, this was my fault, I logged in with another account and it worked like expected (could download again). Thanks again.
  8. DDS_Snake Win User

Random Installation stops, game freezes, corrupted games, E105

I've tried a restore, but other issues occured.

Now I can't download anything. Installations (app and games) always stop immediatly.

I've tried another reset but it doesn't work. I was in this loop

I think I've to register the console for a repair
  9. Onyx Is Here Win User

Modern Warfare

Sorry to hear it. Please try a factory reset on the console. There's an option to keep installed games and apps so you won't need to redownload them and your saves will be safe on the Cloud.

If this does not work then it may be an issue with the console that would need to be sent in for repairs
  10. SlowColt8115852 Win User

E71 error

E71: Dashboard Error - Error within Xam.xex: possibly a dashboard update error, Check below in the "Console Reset Codes" for instructions. If that does not work there is no other solution and the console must be sent back to MS for repair.
Thema:

1. Sent in console for repair, reset, now can't install Minecraft from code - Similar Threads - Sent console repair

2. I made a request to send the console under warranty, sent an e-mail bill of lading, I click...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I made a request to send the console under warranty, sent an e-mail bill of lading, I click...: I made a request to send the console under warranty, sent an e-mail bill of lading, I click on it and throws it out on orders, help 627a0bda-0dea-4b00-bcd0-83275bd725ea
  3. I sent my Xbox Series X off for repair and been sent back just console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my Xbox Series X off for repair and been sent back just console: So I bought my Series X it lasted a week! I sent off the Xbox Series X in original box with controller cables etc. After waiting a week or so I have received just the console in a Cardboard Box....
  4. 1TB expansion port issue, console being sent in for repairs.

in XboX Insiders
    1TB expansion port issue, console being sent in for repairs.: I bought a seagte 1TB expansion card for my series X and it didn't work. The card isn't recognized by the concole. I followed the troubleshooting steps and that didn't help. I contacted seagate...
  5. Poor Customer Service: Missing Console after sent in for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Customer Service: Missing Console after sent in for repair: So I have been an Xbox owner since the very first Xbox way back, and it's not always been smooth Xbox 360 where I think I ended up with 6 consoles in total. However the farce has reached all-time...
  6. XBox One S console died, I sent in for repair with a disc in it, got a replacement console.... ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S console died, I sent in for repair with a disc in it, got a replacement console.... ...: My Xbox one console was completely dead, would not power on, so I couldnt eject the disc. They shipped me a replacement unit, but now I lack my FIFA 18 disc and cannot play. Do I have any way to...
  7. Console Sent for Repair Instead Received New Console, Have Now Lost All Recent Save Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Sent for Repair Instead Received New Console, Have Now Lost All Recent Save Data: Hi There, as the above reads I recently sent my Xbox One console in for repair, issue being wireless adapter fail in the console itself. From the issue obviously no game saves were being backed up...
  8. Sent My Console In For Repair, Nothing Fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent My Console In For Repair, Nothing Fixed: I bought an Xbox one for Christmas and I immediately noticed it had problems installing new games from the disk. It typically took 45 minutes and required multiple restarts after repeatedly...
  9. Console sent in to repair and the "repaired" console still having problems playing ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console sent in to repair and the "repaired" console still having problems playing ...: I have to eject and insert a blu ray movie ALOT of times before the console finally reads the movie, I have about 45 blu rays in great shape for movie nights with the family. This has been a...
  10. Sent to service for fan noise, console returned after a month with no repairs, still has fan ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent to service for fan noise, console returned after a month with no repairs, still has fan ...: A month ago I sent in my console for warranty service I received it yesterday with a letter that said no problems were found and no repairs were made. Tonight I hooked the console back up and...