Sent in Warrantied Xbox One X for Repairs with Controller, Power Cord, and HDMI and only...

Discus and support Sent in Warrantied Xbox One X for Repairs with Controller, Power Cord, and HDMI and only... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey all, Incredibly disappointing that my Xbox One X I sent in for repair a few weeks ago came back today without a power cord, HDMI, and Controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BryanRacz, May 23, 2020.

1. BryanRacz
    BryanRacz Guest

Sent in Warrantied Xbox One X for Repairs with Controller, Power Cord, and HDMI and only...

Hey all,

Incredibly disappointing that my Xbox One X I sent in for repair a few weeks ago came back today without a power cord, HDMI, and Controller that I sent originally. Sure, I could have kept these but I thought it was the honest thing to do to send everything
    I bought back. Should it be on me now that I am roughly $100 dollars in the hole because of equipment that did not get sent back to me? I really hope my Xbox One X works because I have been using my original, first generation Xbox and it honestly works better
    than the One X did (no freezes, crashes, etc-just an old, loud reliable Xbox). So now I am inconvenienced by not having the hardware that I paid for!

This is ridiculous guys, please make things right.

:)

BryanRacz, May 23, 2020
  2. BryanRacz Win User

Sent in Warrantied Xbox One X for Repairs with Controller, Power Cord, and HDMI and only got back Console

Thanks for the answer,

It looks like I cannot contact support right now. I really wish I could be offered a solution now but alas...this is incredibly frustrating. Also, I couldn't post in the original thread because it was locked so I made a new one. If someone could contact
    me that would be great. I honestly am looking for a refund or a new xbox one x. I really don't want to send my xbox one x in for service again when it clearly didn't get fixed the first time.

Supper disappointing...
  3. GradualHook857 Win User

Sent in Warrantied Xbox One X for Repairs with Controller, Power Cord, and HDMI and only got back Console

Hey there,

Sorry to hear your issue! I recommend that you submit a support request through the
    support portal at
    https://support.xbox.com to see if your misplaced accessories can be located. Hopefully you can appreciate that the Xbox Service Centre can be a very hectic place and so different items
    can become separated and lost, due to this and unfortunately for you, Xbox Support do request that only the item that requires servicing should be sent (E.g. if your console needs serviced, only the console should be sent or if your controller needs serviced,
    only the controller gets sent).

Hopefully they'll be able to locate your missing equipment however you don't have much to stand on as they do request that only the item that is in question be sent.

Stay safe and happy gaming!
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

You should contact support about the accessories. You should be told to not send in anything but the console.
  5. BryanRacz Win User

Thanks for your answer,

The only way I see that I am able to request any sort of service with a controller looks like I need its number on the back of the controller. Since the controller had been sent out, I do not have that info. Any suggestions on how to create a ticket to
    get my controller back without having the specific #?
  6. BryanRacz Win User

Yeah I was able to find where to get a power cord sent but not where to get my controller back :(.

Really weird to think it was my fault sending everything back....
Thema:

1. Sent in Warrantied Xbox One X for Repairs with Controller, Power Cord, and HDMI and only... - Similar Threads - Sent Warrantied Repairs

2. Sent in Warrantied Xbox One X for Repairs with Controller, Power Cord, and HDMI and only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent in Warrantied Xbox One X for Repairs with Controller, Power Cord, and HDMI and only...: Wow, Unbelievable...so first I send my accessories with my Xbox and it sounds like from the answers I have gotten I am not able to get them back. On top of all this, I sent my Console back...
  3. Sent Design Lab controller in for warranty work and Service request was cancelled after it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent Design Lab controller in for warranty work and Service request was cancelled after it...: Hi Everyone, The head phone jack stopped working on my son's new Xbox design lab controller(had it for only 2 months). It was still under warranty so I opened a service request with Microsoft and...
  4. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Replacement - Worse than the one i sent in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Replacement - Worse than the one i sent in: So i sent in my Xbox Elite Controller after 6 months of owning it because it was getting bad stick drift. Playing Pubg, I had turned deadzone up to 17 and it was still drifting. Making me walk and...
  5. Quick question about getting an out of warranty opened xbox one s sent in for repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick question about getting an out of warranty opened xbox one s sent in for repair.: I had a one s in the box that I had gotten almost 2 chrismas ago as a gift. But took it out of the box last november & recently the disc drive went out but an employee at my local gamestop told me...
  6. Xbox One X was sent in to be repaired under warranty but it is still not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X was sent in to be repaired under warranty but it is still not working: I sent my Xbox one X in for the cd rom to get repaired bc it would no longer eject the disc. I received the Xbox back yesterday and it still will not take a disc or eject the disc that was in it....
  7. Advice: MS sent me a faulty Xbox that is now out of warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Advice: MS sent me a faulty Xbox that is now out of warranty: I've been buying Xbox consoles now since the original Xbox came out in the early 2000s. Like a lot of people, I've experienced hardware issues (red ring of death etc). Granted, I need to stop...
  8. Sent my XBOX One in for repair under the warranty - Got it back voided Warranty, I did nothing ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent my XBOX One in for repair under the warranty - Got it back voided Warranty, I did nothing ...: I sent my XBOX One, that is approximately 9 months old in for Warranty repair. It will not stay on. They sent it back to me with a letter saying I had opened or modified it and the warranty was...
  9. Sent xb1 console for warranty service, returned it broken and said i did it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent xb1 console for warranty service, returned it broken and said i did it: This is by no means an answer, but there has to be a call to justice. I've heard of these cases before, and It's so wrong for a business to do that to a customer. Why isn't this being made into a...
  10. Sent xb1 console for warranty service, returned it broken and said i did it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent xb1 console for warranty service, returned it broken and said i did it: I bought a day one xbox one on release day. I also bought the extended warranty from the MS store the day I received the console. It worked great until a few months ago. When I put in a disk in,...