Sent in Xbox Series S controller for service repair. Came back with visible marks on the back.

Discus and support Sent in Xbox Series S controller for service repair. Came back with visible marks on the back. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there anything I can do about this? I just got it back after almost 3 weeks. 76888dad-cb03-4250-9e58-f8a94df5f2eb Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by caffeti, Jan 13, 2021.

1. caffeti
    caffeti Guest

Sent in Xbox Series S controller for service repair. Came back with visible marks on the back.

Is there anything I can do about this? I just got it back after almost 3 weeks.

:)

caffeti, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Crypto Blake Win User

Refused repair - Xbox One S won't power up

I had the same issue with one of my Xbox one s but I sent it in for repair and mine came back to fix.
  3. PamelaLawhead Win User

Factory reset doesn’t work

I’ve already had the console serviced and it came back with the same issues I sent it in to have repaired. I’m a little hesitant to send it back in as I will be charged another repair fee.
  4. Miss Kleo Win User

Sent in console for repair - Came back dead

Hey Doominatorx6! I'm sorry to hear about the whole experience! As Positive said, you'll need to contact

phone support
    about this issue. I'd suggest having SR numbers for previous repairs at the ready so the agent can reference those when helping you out. You can also check out
    warranty information for a better idea of where you're at!
  5. Mode-D444274A-2465-4 Win User

Sent in console for repair - Came back dead

You might want to call 1-800-4MY-XBOX and tell them this whole situation for full help
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Sent my Elite controller for repair but it came back the same.

the warranty is typically 90 days in the states for accessories and 90 days from the day you receive your controller back from the repair center.

Try and contact support again and see if they will be able to create another repair order for you to send your controller back into them.
Thema:

1. Sent in Xbox Series S controller for service repair. Came back with visible marks on the back. - Similar Threads - Sent Series controller

2. I sent my series 2 elite controller in for repairs I put everything back in it’s original...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my series 2 elite controller in for repairs I put everything back in it’s original...: So as the title says i sent my series 2 elite controller in for repairs/replacement, i put everything that came with the controller back in its box when i sent it out, but when i got the...
  3. Sent back broken Series S one month ago no news

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent back broken Series S one month ago no news: Hello, My new Series S constantly crashed after a couple minutes on all games (seems like semi-common issue on Series S/X) Opened Service order to send back for repairs on Nov.30th, Microsoft...
  4. I sent my Xbox elite series 2 controller back to Microsoft via ups and it arrived there,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my Xbox elite series 2 controller back to Microsoft via ups and it arrived there,...: I sent my Xbox elite series 2 controller back to Microsoft via ups and it arrived there, but 2 days later Microsoft is still in repair status that the device is not there yet. What can I do and is...
  5. I sent my Elite series 2 controller in for repair and now to my surprise my controller is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my Elite series 2 controller in for repair and now to my surprise my controller is...: I sent my controller in for repair earlier this year and come present day I am having the same exact issue with my bumper not always registering when pressed. When I try to create a service order...
  6. I bought a new shock blue series controller and they sent me a used one, but in a new box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a new shock blue series controller and they sent me a used one, but in a new box.: I bought the brand new shock blue xbox controller off microsoft 2 days ago and it came this afternoon. The very depressing catch is that they clearly and very obviously sent me a heavily used...
  7. Xbox Series X Delivery - Microsoft says sent, UPS says not received?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X Delivery - Microsoft says sent, UPS says not received?: Hi all, Hoping someone can help shed some light. Ordered the Series X from the Microsoft Store, they have advised on the 7th November its been dispatched by UPS. Got the tracking number and...
  8. I sent in my xbox series elite controller 2 to get serviced and they sent me back the wrong...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in my xbox series elite controller 2 to get serviced and they sent me back the wrong...: They sent me back a wireless adapter for windows 10 instead of my controller. What do I do now? b9a07318-88c6-4859-a0da-4e5f1ad8e7be
  9. Elite series 2 controller sent out for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller sent out for repair: I sent out my elite series 2 controller to be repaired (for thr 2nd time) just about 3 weeks ago now. But neither the ups i dropped it off at, nor the page showing the progress of my return on...
  10. Sent Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller In For Replacment and The case number info dissapeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller In For Replacment and The case number info dissapeared: I sent my xbox elite series 2 controller in on 4/21/2020 because my warranty expires today may4th, and there was a stick issue so i thought i might as well do it. My controller was pending...