Sent out Xbox for repair, still hasn't returned

Discus and support Sent out Xbox for repair, still hasn't returned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox 360 got the red rings of death and was sent out for repair. It's been almost a year and I still haven't received it back yet.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by marccost3, Apr 2, 2015.

1. marccost3
    marccost3 Guest

My Xbox 360 got the red rings of death and was sent out for repair. It's been almost a year and I still haven't received it back yet.

:)

marccost3, Apr 2, 2015
  2. Eric Wilborn
    Eric Wilborn Guest
    Xbox sent out for repair

From the sounds of it your unit has arrived at the repair center but hasn't been checked into the repair system yet. When did it arrive?

Eric Wilborn, Apr 2, 2015
  3. Xbox sent out for repair

Today some time this morning at around 8-9am

Cloora-BAAA93D7-791F-499F-B91B-2E0C9C37C9E0, Apr 2, 2015
  4. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest

Hi there!

In my opinion, I would have contacted Xbox Support sooner that waiting for almost a year! This is quite a long time for the Xbox to be out for repair, and I'm guessing there's been a problem somewhere down the line.

However, I would try contacting Xbox Support by phone or live chat, as they will be able to look into any Xbox's you have sent back for repair, and hopefully see if they can track the Xbox.

medium bloke, Apr 2, 2015
  5. medium bloke Win User

Hi there!

In my opinion, I would have contacted Xbox Support sooner that waiting for almost a year! This is quite a long time for the Xbox to be out for repair, and I'm guessing there's been a problem somewhere down the line.

However, I would try contacting Xbox Support by phone or live chat, as they will be able to look into any Xbox's you have sent back for repair, and hopefully see if they can track the Xbox.
  6. Eric Wilborn Win User

Xbox sent out for repair

From the sounds of it your unit has arrived at the repair center but hasn't been checked into the repair system yet. When did it arrive?
  7. Julian_Baptiste Win User

Xbox sent out for repair

I wouldn't worry much give it about a week and status should change
  8. Cloora-BAAA93D7-791F Win User

Xbox sent out for repair

Today some time this morning at around 8-9am
  9. Miss Kleo Win User

Xbox sent out for repair

Hey Cloora! If you still don't see that console checked in after a few days I'd suggest calling phone support just to make sure we've got a record of your shipment! You can request a call by following the prompts on our contact us page -
    support.xbox.com/contact-us :)
Thema:

1. Sent out Xbox for repair, still hasn't returned - Similar Threads - Sent repair still

2. Sent in Warrantied Xbox One X for Repairs with Controller, Power Cord, and HDMI and only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent in Warrantied Xbox One X for Repairs with Controller, Power Cord, and HDMI and only...: Wow, Unbelievable...so first I send my accessories with my Xbox and it sounds like from the answers I have gotten I am not able to get them back. On top of all this, I sent my Console back...
  3. Sent xbox for repair,still broken, can't send again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent xbox for repair,still broken, can't send again: Hello to everyone, I sent my xbox to Frankfurt microsoft for repair as it would turn on or anything,they sent it back saying it was fine but now it is in an e102 error loop, i have tried offline...
  4. Xbox One X was sent in to be repaired under warranty but it is still not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X was sent in to be repaired under warranty but it is still not working: I sent my Xbox one X in for the cd rom to get repaired bc it would no longer eject the disc. I received the Xbox back yesterday and it still will not take a disc or eject the disc that was in it....
  5. Xbox sent in for repair and returned still damaged; can't create new service order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox sent in for repair and returned still damaged; can't create new service order: Greetings, I've met some serious issues with my Xbox One X, issues that have been affecting the console constantly since launch (I purchased the console the day after it was released....
  6. A month ago i sent my xbox one x to repair and i still dont have it in my hands

in XBoX on Consoles
    A month ago i sent my xbox one x to repair and i still dont have it in my hands: According to microsoft has been repaired and sent back but FedEx says this never came to microsoft repair center, i've been calling FedEx and they just tell me to call tomorrow, im pretty sure i...
  7. I sent my xbox one S for repairs and I got it back and it still doesnt work, what do I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my xbox one S for repairs and I got it back and it still doesnt work, what do I do: I sent my xbox one S in for repairs about 2 weeks ago because it was not turning on at the time, I got it back a few days ago and it was working just fine for about 3 hours and now it wont turn...
  8. Console sent in to repair and the "repaired" console still having problems playing ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console sent in to repair and the "repaired" console still having problems playing ...: I have to eject and insert a blu ray movie ALOT of times before the console finally reads the movie, I have about 45 blu rays in great shape for movie nights with the family. This has been a...
  9. Sent to service for fan noise, console returned after a month with no repairs, still has fan ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent to service for fan noise, console returned after a month with no repairs, still has fan ...: A month ago I sent in my console for warranty service I received it yesterday with a letter that said no problems were found and no repairs were made. Tonight I hooked the console back up and...
  10. Sent an Xbox One in for repairs with game still in drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent an Xbox One in for repairs with game still in drive: On March 11th I decided to go out and buy Titanfall at Midnight. I got home and put the game in the drive and I heard grinding sounds coming from the console. I tried to eject the disk without...