Separating Xbox credits and in game credits/accessories, etc. From a hotmail account

Discus and support Separating Xbox credits and in game credits/accessories, etc. From a hotmail account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As a security feature when he was younger, i used my own hotmail account to create an Xbox username, etc. For my son to use. Over the years he has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Slimon(2), Sep 3, 2019.

1. Slimon(2)
    Slimon(2) Guest

Separating Xbox credits and in game credits/accessories, etc. From a hotmail account

As a security feature when he was younger, i used my own hotmail account to create an Xbox username, etc. For my son to use.

Over the years he has built up credits, in game collectibles, etc. All linked to my account.

Given the changes in security settings over time, he now needs to know my main hotmail password to play some of the games on the Xbox, which now that he is older and would give him access to all sorts of elements of my hotmail account, i dont want to give
    him.

How can we transfer all of the credits and in game collectibles, etc to his own account now please?

Thanks and regards

Simon

:)

Slimon(2), Sep 3, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

3. XBLRewards8 Win User

rewards points

Hello HungryHawk81188,

You have no Credits pending in your account. You can view all available pending Credits from your MyRewards page. If you are asking about the number next to the G on your profile, the (G) on your Gamercard is your gamerscore from achievements, not your Xbox
    Live Rewards Credit amount. If you are asking about Microsoft Rewards Credits, that is a separate program.
  4. DonkeyKongKK Win User

Someone has used the credit on account without our knowledge

Hi,

The best way is to get in touch with the credit card company regarding this issue as they might can return your money some how
    Our credit card was not used for the transaction, the mystery account hackers credit card was, along with my daughters xbox credit that was on her account which was added via a voucher I bought. It shows under the transaction, £4.67 xbox credit, then £10.32
    from this persons credit card that they have actually managed to add to her account somehow. She's removed the credit card from her account already and we've changed all the log in details etc, but that doesn't get her money back bless her.
  5. AridLizard Win User

Gamertag issue

He clearly didn't believe me and told me if I paid for the name change and it accepts hit he will credit me the money back

they are refusing a refund, they'll only give credit.
    check your Microsoft account balance. it looks like the money has been credited there. you can use this to buy games and accessories from the Xbox store.

many retailers only give credit refunds rather than cash.

hope this helps
  6. Spiff McGee Win User

ea acess

When you pay do you use your xbox account balance or is it separate and need to add a credit card?
Thema:

1. Separating Xbox credits and in game credits/accessories, etc. From a hotmail account - Similar Threads - Separating credits game

2. Can I separate accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I separate accounts?: Hi, I'm looking for some help. For the last 7 years my son has been using my Microsoft account on his xbox, we put it in place so i could keep an eye on him when he was a lot younger. Now he's 18...
  3. Separate Games & Apps from "Always Keep Games & Apps Updated" from settings!

in XboX Insiders
    Separate Games & Apps from "Always Keep Games & Apps Updated" from settings!: u/Xbox-Insider & r/xboxinsiders For the love of all that is holy! Please separate Games from Apps in the setting "Always Keep Games & Apps Updated". Some people just want only APPS to...
  4. I need help recovering a game on a separate drive

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help recovering a game on a separate drive: So I downloaded ARK off of game pass pc on a separate drive (Not the C: drive) and don't know where it downloaded on that drive. Please Help. b1ecc7ed-7ec3-4a27-84fc-833d3cb106bf
  5. Gold, and Game pass on separate accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gold, and Game pass on separate accounts: I have 2 accounts on my XBOX 1. One is currently gold and I enjoy the benefits on both accounts. But if I were to upgrade my secondaccount to game pass, would that effect the other account?...
  6. My Xbox 360 and Xbox One Gamertags are separate

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 and Xbox One Gamertags are separate: I just spent $10 on my Xbox 360 to change my gamertag because I wanted one that had 15 characters and the Xbox One character cap is now 12. When I got back on my Xbox One, my Gamertag was still...
  7. i dont know when this was but thank you for separating friends and broadcasts notifications

in XboX Insiders
    i dont know when this was but thank you for separating friends and broadcasts notifications: that is all submitted by /u/lcg22 [link] [comments]
  8. How to separate accounts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to separate accounts.: When I first made my XBL account around 10 years ago, it was on my moms email account. Later when I wanted my own email on the account I made one and I beleive its an alias. All of the information...
  9. Xbox one. I have 2 games for one email and I want to separate both games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one. I have 2 games for one email and I want to separate both games.: This is my question. i bought my daughter the xbox and created a username for her account. Just recently i decided to start playing but was to lazy to create my own. So i used hers but for...
  10. Using dlc on separate accounts same xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Using dlc on separate accounts same xbox: When I got my xbox one I couldn't remember my details for 360 account so I set up a new one but I've recently remembered my old account details and put that account back on my xbox only problem I...