Separating Xbox credits and in game credits/accessories, etc. From a hotmail account

Discus and support Separating Xbox credits and in game credits/accessories, etc. From a hotmail account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As a security feature when he was younger, i used my own hotmail account to create an Xbox username, etc. For my son to use. Over the years he has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Slimon(2), Sep 3, 2019.

1. Slimon(2)
    Slimon(2) Guest

Separating Xbox credits and in game credits/accessories, etc. From a hotmail account

As a security feature when he was younger, i used my own hotmail account to create an Xbox username, etc. For my son to use.

Over the years he has built up credits, in game collectibles, etc. All linked to my account.

Given the changes in security settings over time, he now needs to know my main hotmail password to play some of the games on the Xbox, which now that he is older and would give him access to all sorts of elements of my hotmail account, i dont want to give
    him.

How can we transfer all of the credits and in game collectibles, etc to his own account now please?

Thanks and regards

Simon

:)

Slimon(2), Sep 3, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

3. XBLRewards8 Win User

rewards points

Hello HungryHawk81188,

You have no Credits pending in your account. You can view all available pending Credits from your MyRewards page. If you are asking about the number next to the G on your profile, the (G) on your Gamercard is your gamerscore from achievements, not your Xbox
    Live Rewards Credit amount. If you are asking about Microsoft Rewards Credits, that is a separate program.
  4. AridLizard Win User

Gamertag issue

He clearly didn't believe me and told me if I paid for the name change and it accepts hit he will credit me the money back

they are refusing a refund, they'll only give credit.
    check your Microsoft account balance. it looks like the money has been credited there. you can use this to buy games and accessories from the Xbox store.

many retailers only give credit refunds rather than cash.

hope this helps
  5. Spiff McGee Win User

ea acess

When you pay do you use your xbox account balance or is it separate and need to add a credit card?
  6. SKULLT3N Win User

xbox points converted to $ on wrong account

MS Points were discontinued, i received an email saying my account had been credited with MS $ instead. Go to buy some DLC today... no credit in the account. I think they refunded my money to a seperate MS account (my hotmail address) rather than the xbox
    live activated account i have under my gmail.
Thema:

1. Separating Xbox credits and in game credits/accessories, etc. From a hotmail account - Similar Threads - Separating credits game

2. Fone de ouvido com microfone separado [Translation - Headset with separate microphone]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fone de ouvido com microfone separado [Translation - Headset with separate microphone]: Tenho um fone de ouvido (sem microfone) e tenho adaptador estéreo para fones do Xbox ,Se eu comprar um microfone de lapela e usar um adaptador de p2 para p3, consigo usar o fone e o microfone ao...
  3. achievements for the same game but separate games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievements for the same game but separate games: I was just wondering since I have the physical disc for Metro redux which includes 2033 and last light if I can get trophies on the separate 2033 digital copy that I got from preordering Metro...
  4. I have 2 separate accounts that need to be merged/reduced to 1 account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 2 separate accounts that need to be merged/reduced to 1 account.: When the Xbox 360 came out, my Dad made a Microsoft account as I was young at the time. His email address and all my Xbox games and info are on that account. As I got older, I made a Microsoft...
  5. How to run audio and video to TV and receiver, but separately

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to run audio and video to TV and receiver, but separately: I would like to watch videos and DVDs on Xbox without needing to turn on my home theatre receiver. Presently, I have to turn on my receiver to watch Xbox. Xbox HDMI Out to HDMI In on receiver....
  6. Trying to find a separated-hands controller for Xbox (similar to wii) maybe an attachment...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find a separated-hands controller for Xbox (similar to wii) maybe an attachment...: Trying to find a separated-hands controller for Xbox (similar to wii) maybe an attachment to adaptive controller?? Has anyone found a solution to this? Finger mobility not an issue, just can't...
  7. Do I need to install two separate game files for two different accounts?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do I need to install two separate game files for two different accounts?: Hello. I have a Korean account that I made while I was in Korea, and I've got some games(Rise of the Tomb Raider, Sunset Overdrive) that I purchased from Korean stores. Afraid of losing the...
  8. Do I need a separate XBox Live membership for each console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need a separate XBox Live membership for each console?: Hi Folks My daughter already has a One S and we're about to buy a One X for the rest of the family. Will we need a second Live membership for the second console or will we able to use the same...
  9. Offline update file OSU2.zip's system.xvd file corrupt. Can I download it separately?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline update file OSU2.zip's system.xvd file corrupt. Can I download it separately?: I've been stuck with a brick xbox one that wouldn't update so the error code it gave said I should update offline using the OSU2 file (2gb). I have managed to extract all the other files using...
  10. Is it possible to have separate HDMI for audio & picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to have separate HDMI for audio & picture: Hi, I have been connecting my Xbox one S to my TV via a direct HDMI for picture & an optical TOS link cable to my Denon ARV for surround sound which has been working fine for me. I am looking...