Series 2 Elite Controller issue (B button and RB button)

Discus and support Series 2 Elite Controller issue (B button and RB button) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently had an issue with my new Xbox Series 2 Controller. I've had it since November and have discovered some flaws on it. My B button is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hondo500E, Mar 26, 2020 at 6:13 AM.

1. Hondo500E
    Hondo500E Guest

Hi,

I have recently had an issue with my new Xbox Series 2 Controller. I've had it since November and have discovered some flaws on it. My B button is really sticky and will stay pushed in for a long amount of time and its starting to affect my gameplay.
    Then this morning I logged into a game and my right bumper (RB button) is permanently locked in. It won't reset and I pried it up a little bit with a screwdriver to relieve the pressure, But when i pushed it back in to test it, it got stuck again. It makes
    playing really difficult and once at home screen it was a war to get to the "controller off" option, so I just had to turn off the console. This flaw makes my xbox controller totally unusable. I'd really like to get some help with resolving these issues,
    I purchased the controller off of Amazon and they redirected me to Microsoft for support. I'm not sure if I will be to return the controller in exchange for a new one. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

:)

2. Hondo500E Win User

Oh great, thank you! Would you mind giving me the contact information for support? Thanks again.
  3. Bandido1508 Win User

You should be able to get this replaced, it does have a one year warranty, you will need to contact support and they can set this up. You will send in your old controller, no accessories and they will send you one back.
  4. D4vid 360 Win User

Hi, unfortunately it is a very common problem. They are poor quality and especially rb and lb buttons are easily breakable.
  5. ttttubby Win User

Sounds like you are still under warranty.
  6. Tarnend Win User

another issue with the elite series 2 :( hopefully it gets swapped out with one you dont have any issues with, sorry to hear youre having problems with it.

Regards
Thema:

1. Series 2 Elite Controller issue (B button and RB button) - Similar Threads - Series Elite Controller

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Bumpers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Bumpers: Today I started playing games and I noticed that sometimes my right bumper would not click. Is there anyways to fix this? Like a replaceable part? 4e6feac1-38b6-4fbd-b342-93f9fec00bff
  3. Stick deadzones on new xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stick deadzones on new xbox elite series 2 controller: Hello, I bought a new xbox elite series 2 controller and I'm not sure if I have a defective one. I noticed a deadzone on the sticks, here it a youtube movie https://youtu.be/NeiNTtzHNhI On...
  4. elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite series 2 controller: i have recently bought the elite series 2 controller and it has disconnected on me 2 times and there was no way i could get it back on again with out resetting the xbox !!! is there any one else...
  5. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Hey guys. I have also a problem with my Elite Controller Series 2. My Bumper (RB / LB) doesnt work correctly... Sometimes the Bumper didnt react if i push them.. I havt to push them very hard...
  6. Elite Controller Series 2 Left Stick Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite Controller Series 2 Left Stick Issues: My Elite Controller has an issue with the left stick where moving up and down is slow and sometimes doesn’t even register, but when i remove the thumbstick it works perfectly fine any idea what...
  7. xbox elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite controller series 2: My new Elite controller series 2 randomly disconnects from my xbox one x. I am 6 feet away, no obstacles and hard reboot. The series 1 i have does work. Frustrating the 200 dollar one does not...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller want exchange or refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller want exchange or refund: So I've had this controller for awhile now and I noticed the day I got it my buttons would sometimes not work correctly. This is mostly apparent when sending Xbox messages or during quick time...
  9. Xbox elite series 1 controller is not turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 1 controller is not turning on: My elite controller will not turn on at all not even plugged in or batteries 8f5b2070-054b-465e-b07b-1ae59c571aa7
  10. Xbox elite series 2 controller bumper registering 2 clicks instead of 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller bumper registering 2 clicks instead of 1...: Ugh so ive had this controller for a few weeks and ive started to get this glitch where ill be trying to switch weapons by clicking LB once and it will register twice and switch past the weapon im...