Series 2 Elite Controller issue (B button and RB button)

Discus and support Series 2 Elite Controller issue (B button and RB button) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently had an issue with my new Xbox Series 2 Controller. I've had it since November and have discovered some flaws on it. My B button is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hondo500E, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Hondo500E
    Hondo500E Guest

Hi,

I have recently had an issue with my new Xbox Series 2 Controller. I've had it since November and have discovered some flaws on it. My B button is really sticky and will stay pushed in for a long amount of time and its starting to affect my gameplay.
    Then this morning I logged into a game and my right bumper (RB button) is permanently locked in. It won't reset and I pried it up a little bit with a screwdriver to relieve the pressure, But when i pushed it back in to test it, it got stuck again. It makes
    playing really difficult and once at home screen it was a war to get to the "controller off" option, so I just had to turn off the console. This flaw makes my xbox controller totally unusable. I'd really like to get some help with resolving these issues,
    I purchased the controller off of Amazon and they redirected me to Microsoft for support. I'm not sure if I will be to return the controller in exchange for a new one. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

:)

Hondo500E, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Hondo500E Win User

Oh great, thank you! Would you mind giving me the contact information for support? Thanks again.
  3. Bandido1508 Win User

You should be able to get this replaced, it does have a one year warranty, you will need to contact support and they can set this up. You will send in your old controller, no accessories and they will send you one back.
  4. D4vid 360 Win User

Hi, unfortunately it is a very common problem. They are poor quality and especially rb and lb buttons are easily breakable.
  5. ttttubby Win User

Sounds like you are still under warranty.
  6. Tarnend Win User

another issue with the elite series 2 :( hopefully it gets swapped out with one you dont have any issues with, sorry to hear youre having problems with it.

Regards
Thema:

1. Series 2 Elite Controller issue (B button and RB button) - Similar Threads - Series Elite Controller

2. Xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller: Hi, So I have just started having issues with my elite 2 controller, with the right bumper not working properly. I just saw that microsoft extended the warranty from 90 days to 1 year. My...
  3. Warranty Series Elite 2 Controller No Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty Series Elite 2 Controller No Help: I have literally exhaused all my resources. Im sick, im tired, and more importantly im hurt. I have been calling in for weeks trying to get my warranty updated on the series 2 elite contoller....
  4. Xbox Elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite series 2 controller: i have sent in my xbox elite series 2 controller in for a replacement/repair due to a faulty bumper. i am wondering if it is a replacement and they send you back your original fixed device as...
  5. Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite Series 2 Controller: My Series 2 Elite controller has drifting sticks. It has gotten considerably worse over the last couple of days. Is this a fixable issue or is this broken? I put in a request for someone to get...
  6. xbox elite controller series 2 keeps forcing the menu upwards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox elite controller series 2 keeps forcing the menu upwards: i have an elite controller that doesnt work anymore because it keeps forcing the menu upwards and i cant stop it, i tried EVERYTHING including doing a factory reset on my xbox with it attached...
  7. Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller: So I have an Elite Series 2 controller, decided to get one even though the elite series 1 controller I had owned completely fell to pieces it was so poorly made. I am now having issues with this...
  8. Xbox series x stops recognizing elite 2 controller after sitting idle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x stops recognizing elite 2 controller after sitting idle: I have a new xbox series x and the elite 2 controller and when the xbox is sitting idle for longer than 20 min ill pick up the controller and turn it on but the controller is not being recognized...
  9. How to map screen record/screenshot to Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to map screen record/screenshot to Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on PC?: Hi there, I recently purchased an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller for my PC. I connected it fine using the same Xbox USB dongle I use for my Elite series 1 controller and then opened the Xbox...
  10. On Xbox Series X - Wired headsets work on the new controller, not on the Elite Series v1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox Series X - Wired headsets work on the new controller, not on the Elite Series v1...: Basically what I posted for the topic. My wired Bose headphones work fine on the Xbox One X but not on the Xbox Series X with my Elite Controller. The new controller seems to work fine with the...