Series 2 Elite Controller start button stuck

Discus and support Series 2 Elite Controller start button stuck in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had my controller for a while now and had the usual problems (stick drift, bumper issues) but this is entirely new. The start button is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lil Nips, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Lil Nips
    Lil Nips Guest

I've had my controller for a while now and had the usual problems (stick drift, bumper issues) but this is entirely new.

The start button is apparently always held down, it's not visibly stuck, however if I go to the accessories app and test it, it says that start is being held.

I'm using it on a Series X if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance

:)

Lil Nips, Feb 22, 2021
  2. dobby220216 Win User

elite series 2 controller

I'm sorry to here that sadly I had my elite series 2 controller do the same thing, it started with the x button and then the bumpers, I noticed stick drift of both the sticks, sadly when I went to the store to exchange it for another one they had no
    elite series 2 controllers in stock, I switched to the Razer wolverine ultimate edition and so far its a great controller
  3. Niko1664 Win User

Xbox elite series 2 with design flaw?

Had an Xbox Elite 1 for many years (but dead now...), don't own an Series 2 but never really see what reals benefits i have personnaly to find with the Series 2. Only things i want was "screenshot" dedicated button (on main Series X controller) or "Rapid
    Fire" button (not on Elite series)... so .
  4. Supercal0805 Win User

Elite controller series 2 power button stuck

I would say DON'T TOUCH IT, bring it back to best buy and give em heck. If you do touch it they'll say that it was your fault. Put it back in the box, and go to best buy. I'm not sure what you mean by the protection plan with best buy, because couldn't you
    just use there protection plan? If Best Buy is unable to help you, I can direct you on how to clean around and underneath the button, but that's not ideal. If you have a protection plan with Best Buy, please get in contact with them.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/help/blt578ac53c19907f35/blt9b94ff83996dafcf

That's the Canadian website link. (I think it's a Canadian chain.)
  5. Viper7Gamer Win User

Series X controller wish?

I like the little changes to it, the share button is nice. But I will be using my Elite Series 2 Controller when the Xbox Series X comes out.
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Series X controller wish?

I like the little changes to it, the share button is nice. But I will be using my Elite Series 2 Controller when the Xbox Series X comes out.
Thema:

1. Series 2 Elite Controller start button stuck - Similar Threads - Series Elite Controller

2. While playing COD Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected...

in XBoX on Mobile
    While playing COD Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected...: While playing Call of Duty Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected with a bluetooth headset at the same time. It works fine if I used a wired headset. The PS5...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller not working with SOME PC games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller not working with SOME PC games: I can't seem to figure this one out... My Elite Series 2 controller works on some PC games and not on others that it was working on before. The games that it works with are Cyberpunk and Deep...
  4. Elite Series 2 Controller Paddles/Dpad Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Paddles/Dpad Issues: I recently received the Elite Series 2 controller for Christmas and, so far, have had mixed feelings for it. Im already experiencing joystick drift, my dpad is unusable and consistently spams dpad...
  5. Elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller: Hi there, I have a bit of a predicament with my Elite series 2 controller, the RB button stopped working properly last March/April and i raised a ticket to get it fixed and was given a shipping...
  6. Elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite series 2 controller: Fully understand how to remap the controller. My question is, can I remap the paddles to be a space bar or a alt key etc? After some tinkering I'm assuming the only bindings available are the...
  7. Xbox elite series 2 controller not working for remote play.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox elite series 2 controller not working for remote play.: My elite controller doesn't seem to work properly when trying to remote play on Android on the Xbox app. The controller can pair to my phone just fine and seems to be fully functional, but when I...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Fault and Repair Service (UK)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Fault and Repair Service (UK): My apologies first and foremost, as this is more of a rant than a discussion. I have been an XBOX owner since the original console debut in 2002. I have purchased, owned and thoroughly enjoyed...
  9. Series 1 Elite Controller Lost Sync mid game!

in XboX Insiders
    Series 1 Elite Controller Lost Sync mid game!: So my elite series 1 controller has just lost sync with my series x mid game. I had to exit out of Fallout 76 by restarting my console, and now my console and controller are again, refusing to...
  10. Elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller: I have had my controller since Xmas 2019 and in that time it has been sent away to be repaired 3 times. Each of the previous times it was drifting this one I have, the lb button has now stopped...