Series 2- Stick drift AGAIN?!

Discus and support Series 2- Stick drift AGAIN?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had my controller for less than 2 months and the left joystick has become next to unresponsive. It has been impossible to contact anyone from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by grimk, Mar 23, 2020.

1. grimk
    grimk Guest

I have had my controller for less than 2 months and the left joystick has become next to unresponsive. It has been impossible to contact anyone from Microsoft to discuss the issue. When the controller was purchased, I was told it was a 1 year limited warranty.
    Now it's 3 months and says it is out of warranty, but I've only had it for 60 days! Please help!

:)

grimk, Mar 23, 2020
  2. JoSeAn® Win User

Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller Quality Issues

the series 1 had any stick drift ?or just had the series 2...
  3. Viper7Gamer Win User

Is anyone else getting controller stick drift on their Elite 2 Controllers?!

I have a tiny bit of stick drift on my Series 2, but it isn't bad.

Did you try setting the sticks to the highest tension? That might help.
  4. RapidDemon Win User

Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller Quality Issues

My original Series 1 had no stick drift, the replacement had plenty.

I've just returned another Series 2, and am now on my 5th and it has the same stick drift issues so I'm going to assume they all suffer from it. What causes it is wobble in the thumb stick, you can wiggle it back and forth before any tension is felt,
    even on the highest tension setting. So far, they've all been the same unfortunately.
  5. Username1987 Win User

Well i don't know where you from but here in Europe, you have 1 year of warranty. And 3 month for a quick replacement. If i'm not wrong.
  6. Panno92 Win User

Hi,I am sorry for your issue... do you have a valid proof of the purchase? With that you can directly contact the support and ask them to verify if the warranty is still valid, sometimes Microsoft register the product automatically after some time even if
    they have not yet been sold by the shops, but if you have bought it only three months ago they should update the registrtion of your purchase

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/controller-warranty
Thema:

1. Series 2- Stick drift AGAIN?! - Similar Threads - Series Stick drift

2. Stick deadzones on new xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stick deadzones on new xbox elite series 2 controller: Hello, I bought a new xbox elite series 2 controller and I'm not sure if I have a defective one. I noticed a deadzone on the sticks, here it a youtube movie https://youtu.be/NeiNTtzHNhI On...
  3. Xbox elite series 2 thumb stick replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 thumb stick replacement: I need a specific part for my elite series 2 controller that is so hard to find. I need a a pair of magnetic original style thumb stick replacement. It has to be like the Xbox 360 thumb sticks but...
  4. Elite Controller Series 2 Left Stick Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite Controller Series 2 Left Stick Issues: My Elite Controller has an issue with the left stick where moving up and down is slow and sometimes doesn’t even register, but when i remove the thumbstick it works perfectly fine any idea what...
  5. My series 2 elite controller analog sticks are swaying upward

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series 2 elite controller analog sticks are swaying upward: I cant fix it. Do i need to put a claim in??? 3aed909f-b9f7-4253-9664-1b5ffb51de73
  6. Does Microsoft Complete warranty cover stick drift for the Elite series 2?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Microsoft Complete warranty cover stick drift for the Elite series 2?: Hello, I'm looking to buy a controller elite series 2 but I can't get it from bestbuy in my country so I thought about trying to buy it from the microsoft store with the 3 year warranty....
  7. Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 Right Analogue Stick constantly in an up position...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 Right Analogue Stick constantly in an up position...: Hi, I have the Elite series 2 controller which is amazing however im having problems selecting things on the menus screens. i have to tap A a fair bit to get it to register so i went onto the...
  8. Elite series one controller stick drift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite series one controller stick drift: My controller is out of warranty and has developed stick drift, it feels like the joystick module has damaged parts(sensor wheel ?) Does micro soft repair controllers/ do they sell parts? What...
  9. Elite Controller Series 2 comes with built-in Stick Drift (worse than Series 1)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 comes with built-in Stick Drift (worse than Series 1): I bought a brand new Elite Series 2 controller. I tested min. possible deadzone of the sticks before any drift appears in Battlefield V & test software on PC. The controller comes with drift...
  10. New Elite Series 2 Controller Stick Drift like the Series 1 ! WHY !? Unbelievable !

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Elite Series 2 Controller Stick Drift like the Series 1 ! WHY !? Unbelievable !: Dear Microsoft. I can't believe what is happening. Analogue Stick Drift AGAIN ! After 3 faulty Series 1 Elite Controllers I said to myself that I will never buy something like this from you...