Series S Controller Drift

Discus and support Series S Controller Drift in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is/has anyone suffered/suffering from controller drift on the series S. it started very small now i almost have to fight the joystick from making the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChrisJp81, Feb 23, 2021.

1. ChrisJp81
    ChrisJp81 Guest

Is/has anyone suffered/suffering from controller drift on the series S.

it started very small now i almost have to fight the joystick from making the view go up.

choosing characters and apps etc in the homescreen / password sections can be a nightmare.

this is in game and in apps.

i have rebooted the xbox to no avail.

:)

ChrisJp81, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Woofway Win User

Yeah this happens with xbox controllers unfortunately, I dont have the new xbox but I have had horrible drift on my xbox one controllers and its awful, I don't know if there's a way to fix it, the only ways I've seen involve opening the controller.
  3. Jay O. Win User

Elite Series 2 Thumbstick Drift issue

that's bummer, i understand my normal xbox controller drifting, but elite series?
  4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Xbox One 2K20 Controller Stick Drift

It is not just that series. I have 2 months old controller that drift right. No series, just luck I guess. The previous one stayed with me for years. Exchange yours, as I will mine.
  5. Blueheart14 Win User

Elite controller stick drift

The problem is not just the on elite 2 controllers its a issue with all controllers that use the PDP program because i have 3 afterglow controllers that have problems with joy stick drift i also have 2 power A controllers that have problems with joy stick
    drift as well and my brother has an elite 2 series controller that also has the same problem
  6. DaitoRabbit Win User

Xbox elite series 2 problems

I bought mine in Nov. 2019. didn't really use it much until January.

First in February, kept losing Bluetooth connection.

Then a little stick drift.

The next week, LB worked on and off.

Then, the drift was really bad.

I would have taken it back to best buy but this stupid virus hit.

Now it just sits there, 180.00 paperweight.

while my old controllers all still work.

This is the first piece of hardware for xbox that busted, no, really.

I own...

three 360's (with four controllers and one kinect for those)

two xbox one's _with one kinect for them)

one xbox one s

one xbox one x

- 4 og style black controllers

- 2 camo controllers

- 1 white controller

- 1 blue/grey accent grip controller

- two headsets

They all still work great.

oh and, drawers of games as well as my new Game Pass account.

and now i also own one broken elite series 2.

I will buy the series x when it is released, but i wish i could get a trade in discount for the bad series 2 controller.
Thema:

1. Series S Controller Drift - Similar Threads - Series Controller Drift

2. New Xbox Series X controller drifting!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Series X controller drifting!!!!: This is very upsetting!!!! 3 1/2 month old controller already drifting. eaa682e6-a82f-4067-8ddc-e0855d72ea6e
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller - Drift issues on day one and con't.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller - Drift issues on day one and con't.: Hello, When purchasing this infamous controller I had already placed my expectations to the lowest. I have one friend who has already been through six controllers, a nephew who has been through...
  4. Elite Controller: Series 1 drift issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller: Series 1 drift issue: Has anyone had success with Microsoft repairing left thumb stick drift issue on series 1 elite controller that is out of warranty? Ive had the controller for about 2 years and havent used it a...
  5. Xbox series X controller drift after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X controller drift after loading: EN : Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox One Series X controller, from the beginning. In each game, after loading, the joystick keeps the direction it was facing before loading. For example, I...
  6. Elite series 2 controller stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller stick drift: Do newer models have stick drift 71961ef8-36a4-4a1e-a06e-21a64ccc90ec
  7. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, Left Joystick Drift.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, Left Joystick Drift.: Hey Ya'll, Big fan and loyal customer here. Back in July I got the Elite Controller Series 2 for my birthday and I'm having drifting issues on only the left joystick. This is quite in annoyance...
  8. New Xbox Series X controller has joystick drift, cannot return via Xbox support website

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Series X controller has joystick drift, cannot return via Xbox support website: I have tried three browser types and my phone to get a controller replacement but I keep getting a looping back to entering basic warrenty information. Who do I contact to get a new controller?...
  9. Elite Controller Series 2 Analog Stick Drift and Input Delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 Analog Stick Drift and Input Delay: Q: Has anyone been able to get a replacement because of microsoft extending the warranty? I recently purchased my 3rd Elite Series 2 controller June 17th 2020. I have been using the elite series...
  10. Xbox elite controller series two joystick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series two joystick drift: I got the series two controller for my birthday this year in may and i have been having some troubles with the joysticks they have been drifting alot. Microsoft said that they would make the...