Series s controller on xbox one x

Discus and support Series s controller on xbox one x in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello everybody. Due to my xbox one controller has broken, i have bought xbox series s controller. It works on xbox one x. After 40 hours of gameplay,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Szpilman1900, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Szpilman1900
    Szpilman1900 Guest

Hello everybody. Due to my xbox one controller has broken, i have bought xbox series s controller. It works on xbox one x. After 40 hours of gameplay, i noticed that;

Xbox one s controller shows how much battery your controller has like you can understand the percentage. Of course it does not show the exactly percentage like 42%, but you can guess that. For example you can say it shows 60 percent batteries.

ın xbox series s controller on xbox one x, the controller only shows the exact percentages 0%, 25%, 50%, 75% and 100% level.

ın my opinion, it needs an update.

:)

Szpilman1900, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
  3. DroidTSK Win User

Is the Xbox One Play and Charge Kit compatible with the Xbox Series X/S Controller?

Someone know if the new Xbox Controller S/X will be compatible with the old Xbox One ??
    You're lucky. You can use the new Series X | S controllers on the old Xbox One.
  4. mareledanut Win User

What controller you use?

I have the standard Xbox One S controller and i will use the Series X controller when it releases.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Retrocompatibilidad con anteriores mandos en Xbox Series S/X[Backward compatibility with previous controllers on Xbox Series S / X]

Hello CapitanYT,

Thank you for your post. I understand you have some questions on the compatibility of Rockband and Guitar Hero controllers with the Xbox Series X/S. Currently there is no information regarding the compatibility of these controllers, it is only known that
    the Xbox Series X/S will support controllers that are usable with the Xbox One.

I hope this information helps.
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

xbox controller manual

Which Xbox controller are you referring to?

There's some information about the Xbox One controller at this link.

The Xbox Series X and Series S controllers are very similar.
Thema:

1. Series s controller on xbox one x - Similar Threads - Series controller

2. Xbox series X controller drift after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X controller drift after loading: EN : Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox One Series X controller, from the beginning. In each game, after loading, the joystick keeps the direction it was facing before loading. For example, I...
  3. Controllers won't sync up with Series X console.

in XboX Insiders
    Controllers won't sync up with Series X console.: I've encountered an issue with my Xbox controller disconnecting occasionally from my Series X. The home button on the controller flashes as if unable to sync with the console. I tried to plug a...
  4. Xbox Series X Console and Controller Sync Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Console and Controller Sync Problem: Normally, it will let me play just fine. But, this the second time this has happened. My controller just can't connect to the console, thus i cant play. After troubleshooting for hours, I can't...
  5. XBox Series X Controller Syncing/Connectivity Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Controller Syncing/Connectivity Issue: Not sure how to get help on this. Hopefully someone can help or point me in the correct direction. Every few days my both my controllers will not connect to my Series X when I turn it on. The...
  6. One of the paddles on my Elite Series 2 controller is not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    One of the paddles on my Elite Series 2 controller is not working.: One of my paddles is not seating right and will not function the button behind it. What options do I have here? dbaea228-1aa0-4747-8bb8-ef753f3e392c
  7. xbox series X controller randomly disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series X controller randomly disconnected: When I was trying to hook up my new headset, the xbox button on my controller started blinking and disconnected from my xbox. i tried re pairing my controller wirelessly and with a wire as well as...
  8. Audio Issues on Xbox One using a Series X controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Issues on Xbox One using a Series X controller: I'm having problems with my audio after I launch games enhanced for X/S on my xbox one. My audio through headset becomes choppy and unusable I have tried switching to an xbox one controller...
  9. Xbox one x audio issue when playing Series X games while using a series x controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x audio issue when playing Series X games while using a series x controller: I'm using an Xbox one x and a series x controller and I've noticed that whenever I try to play AC Valhalla or CoD Cold War, my audio starts to crackle horrendously. And it's not just game audio,...
  10. Xbox Series X blinking controller and game crashing problem...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X blinking controller and game crashing problem...: So I just got an Xbox Series X 2 weeks ago and use my Series 2 Elite Controller for it. About 1 and a half weeks ago I started experiencing where the controller would randomly start flashing and...