Series S order

Discus and support Series S order in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi guys. I didn't pre order the Series S but managed to snag one of the few on the microsoft store a couple of days ago. (18th). My receipt says... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by mattlinzsophie, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Series S order

Hi guys. I didn't pre order the Series S but managed to snag one of the few on the microsoft store a couple of days ago. (18th). My receipt says expected delivery on the 8th of December which is fine but the website now says "at the end of December". Can
    anyone shed any clarity on when I should expect delivery?

:)

mattlinzsophie, Nov 21, 2020
  2. dempup Win User

Xbox s

3. Lexrax_TBD Win User

Pre Order Xbox Series X for FPO AP Overseas

4. Obsessive Power Win User

Can I buy Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox series S digitally on launch?

Hi,

If your idea is a Series S and a digital version - which you would need for Series S as there is no Blu-ray drive - you can pre-order the game now.

Cyberpunk is a 'smart delivery' title. This means you'll get the best version of the game available for your console, this includes Series S.

If you get a Series X later, it will work on that one too.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One -> Xbox Series S

No. You would have to purchase them digitally in order to be able to play them on the Series S.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Who is ready for tomorrow!?

I managed to order a Series S. 😁 But for only £250 I could always upgrade it later.
Thema:

Series S order

1. Series S order - Similar Threads - Series order

2. Launch day order Xbox series x fed ex can't find my order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launch day order Xbox series x fed ex can't find my order: I've never been more frustrated.... Ordered on launch day told Nov 16th I would get my Xbox .. it came and went so called Microsoft support told me I wouldn't get it until end of December so I was...
  3. Xbox Series X Order PENDING

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Order PENDING: I had purchased the xbox series x on midnight launch (11/9) from the Microsoft store and has been stuck on pending ever since and have constantly been declined. When could I expect to get an email...
  4. Series X order appearing on credit card as processing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X order appearing on credit card as processing: Just curious if anyone knows what's going on with this? I ordered a series X on release day and got the placeholder notice that I would receive it by 12/23. A week later, I get a notice from my...
  5. Xbox Series X Pre-Orders

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X Pre-Orders: Hello, Why is it with so many brilliant people at Microsoft the ball was dropped on preparing the console with enough supply. Now with the holidays it seems Microsoft would rather let the...
  6. Xbox Series X Order Cancelled! After being told multiple times by Microsoft support this...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X Order Cancelled! After being told multiple times by Microsoft support this...: Ordered my Xbox Series X on the launch date. (12:51am) Ordered two day express shipping. Then I received a notification telling me my item will ship by December 23rd 2020. My card was pre charged...
  7. Microsoft canceled xbox series x order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft canceled xbox series x order: I purchased an xbox series x midnight of release with an estimated arrival date of dec 23. Ive contacted support before because it said 2-3 day shipping. Anyways they said thats not the case but...
  8. FedEx Tracking Number for Xbox Series X Order Cannot Be Found On FedEx Tracker

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    FedEx Tracking Number for Xbox Series X Order Cannot Be Found On FedEx Tracker: I recently received an email that the Xbox Series X I had ordered on November 10th is finally being shipped, however when I go to track the shipment using the given tracking number, the FedEx...
  9. Series S order from Microsoft Store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Series S order from Microsoft Store: I've ordered the series s from Microsoft and all was well till my bank account showed the pending payment of 249.99 had disappeared. Then I got an email a few days later from Microsoft saying the...
  10. Charges and refunds recur while Series X order never progresses beyond pending......It's...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Charges and refunds recur while Series X order never progresses beyond pending......It's...: Was stoked to complete a Series X order on 11/11 at the Microsoft Store The initial estimated fulfillment date was 2 days later, based on the shipping method. the total was $559.63 and they...