Series x 4K Dashboard Release date

Discus and support Series x 4K Dashboard Release date in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Was just wandering when the 4K dashboard will be available on Series x. submitted by /u/seeleyLFC [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/seeleyLFC, Sep 14, 2021.

1. /u/seeleyLFC
    /u/seeleyLFC Guest

Was just wandering when the 4K dashboard will be available on Series x.

submitted by /u/seeleyLFC
    [link] [comments]

/u/seeleyLFC, Sep 14, 2021
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

The upcoming X-Box Series X

Yes, I currently own an X Box One X

When does the new X Box series X release this year?

Will it have blue-ray?

I have a 65 inch, 4K television.

Will I see a difference in graphics with the new X Box on my 4K?
    Xbox Series X will release Holiday 2020, given Xbox's track record of releasing new consoles, they've usually been around November.

It will have Blu-Ray.

With the Xbox One X, it uses checkerboarding to get 4K resolution, though it's not true 4K, it's what allows the One X to get to 4K,

With the Xbox Series X, it will use true native 4K, you may see that the Series X will look a little better at 4K than the One X at 4K.
  3. Paraffin Alien Win User

Any fix for playing Mass Effect 2 on Xbox one?

There is a remastered edition of the ME trilogy being released next year. Full 4K and enhanced for Series X/S too.
  4. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Xbox Elite series 2 - White edition

maybe the next year or near the date when they release Xbox series x
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

New Xbox Dashboard

The new dashboard for Xbox One should be released for everyone around November time, just in time for release of the Series X/S.
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

If you buy the digital version of Cyberpunk 2077 I do believe you get it on both One and Series X, if that's what your wondering :)
    There's some big rumors going around that I'm hearing, that Cyberpunk 2077 will launch same day as the Xbox Series X, if true, then for me, if i was to buy Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox, it would be pointless to buy it for Xbox One, as I'm getting the Xbox Series
    X on launch day and i will be trading in my Xbox One X for some Series X games on the same day.

Again, if the rumors are true, then we already have the release date for Series X, even though Microsoft has yet to reveal the release date on the Series X other than ( "Holiday 2020" ).

I'll be getting Cyberpunk 2077 for my 4K Gaming PC, that already out performs the Xbox Series X, I'm wanting Cyberpunk 2077 to look it's best when i get it and my PC will offer that.

Not that it wont look good on Series X, Which I'm sure it will still look amazing, but I'm choosing to play it on the platform that offers the best performance, which is my PC.
Thema:

1. Series x 4K Dashboard Release date - Similar Threads - Series Dashboard Release

2. My series x dashboard and guide slow

in XboX Insiders
    My series x dashboard and guide slow: Since the previous update my series x is having issues. 1.access guide while ingame is slow 2 games/apps slow to launch 3 when shutdown/restart to fix the issues my consoles stays on a black...
  3. A big problem the xbox series x dashboard version and stops at version 210608-1700

in XboX Insiders
    A big problem the xbox series x dashboard version and stops at version 210608-1700: Hi for two weeks I have bought my xbox x series and have rechecked several problems with audio in the dashboard and in the chat groups. I then decided to do a hard rest to factory settings of my...
  4. Xbox series x dashboard audio crackling , popping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x dashboard audio crackling , popping: Hi everyone I wanted to understand if other than me have the same problem I don't know what to do anymore! Forum Xbox submitted by /u/dvxitaly [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Series S, coilwhine in Startup and Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S, coilwhine in Startup and Dashboard: Hi, since one of last updates in Xbox Series S, im getting some stranges electrical noise when i turn on the console, or im in dashboard without any game running. The noise only hear from 5 or 10...
  6. Higher fan speed on dashboard with alpha skip with series X

in XboX Insiders
    Higher fan speed on dashboard with alpha skip with series X: Has anyone else noticed a higher fan speed on the dashboard with Xbox series x with the alpha skip head build? submitted by /u/HowManyAccount120 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Series S turns off while im on the dashboard.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S turns off while im on the dashboard.: It only happens there, I can play games normally. submitted by /u/Watashiwa2d [link] [comments]
  8. Small clicks are heard in the dashboard and in games. What should I do? Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Small clicks are heard in the dashboard and in games. What should I do? Xbox series x: Small clicks are heard in the dashboard and in games. What should I do, wait for the update or take under warranty? This sound is heard if you put your ear near the fan, the attached sound was...
  9. Series X crashes to dashboard when press A to start - Wreckless and Need For Speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X crashes to dashboard when press A to start - Wreckless and Need For Speed: Hello all, I am having quite a bizarre problem with these two titles. They will both load the splash screens but when prompted to press A the Xbox will simply flip back to the dashboard. Try and...
  10. Weird dashboard problem on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Weird dashboard problem on Xbox Series X: [IMG] Hi. First time Xbox owner here. I bought a Series X and since first boot I noticed the dashboard is "divided" in half and the right side is a little of. I already reseted the videogame,...