Series x and our digital games

Discus and support Series x and our digital games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone heard anything definitive about our digital xbox one games and if they will work on the next gen? Otherwise i would have nightmares about... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pains, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Pains
    Pains Guest

Has anyone heard anything definitive about our digital xbox one games and if they will work on the next gen? Otherwise i would have nightmares about all i spent on games that might not work on the next console..

:)

Pains, Mar 23, 2020
  2. skylaar Win User

I was excited to hear that the majority of games will work. It is great that companies like Microsoft (and even Sony) are considering this for their systems.
  3. Yombi Win User

As far as i kow it will works fine.
  4. rtb1294 Win User

They have already said that your digital games will cross over. They've even alluded to having a wider backwards compatibility than they were able to get with the xbox one, have the series x run the actual disk
  5. MilkTruct10n Win User

Almost all of the games would work i assume
  6. Leemur60 Win User

Digital games are attached to your Xbox account not the Xbox. The Series X is supposed to be fully backwards compatible so I would imagine all will still work. They have not announced any changes coming to accounts. I think that would cause too many problems
    for them.
Thema:

1. Series x and our digital games - Similar Threads - Series digital games

2. Xbox one elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller series 2: I bought an elite series 2 controller from Amazon , i i cant return it cause the 30 day mark has past. it started to mess up right after it was over . the B button isn't responding correctly , the...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller with different colored paddles???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller with different colored paddles???: I just bought one of the Elite 2 controllers and one of the larger paddles is a different color than the rest. If that's not a normal thing for the Series 2 then it might drive me mad enough to...
  4. Clolorchanging Homebutton for Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Clolorchanging Homebutton for Series X: Please give an ability to change the color of the home button. Maybe in controller settings. To be clear i mean for the Series X controllers. submitted by /u/OaschDiePie [link] [comments]
  5. Will Series X players still be able to connect, play and chat with Xbox One console users?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Series X players still be able to connect, play and chat with Xbox One console users?: This was a big disapointment at the release of the current generation. From what I saw, in video's, the menus look very simular, but it is not really mentiond. Other than backward compatibilety...
  6. Elite Series 2 Controller In-game audio works but in-game chat doesn't? (Fortnite)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller In-game audio works but in-game chat doesn't? (Fortnite): So I have this issue and mainly pin pointed it to my Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller, when I join an xbox party using my headset with the controller, I can hear them and they can hear me, same...
  7. Will Xbox series X work in Sudan? Will Xbox live work in Sudan ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Xbox series X work in Sudan? Will Xbox live work in Sudan ?: Will Xbox series X work in Sudan? Will Xbox live work in Sudan ? I moved to Sudan and from that time I coudn’t play online or sign in to my profile . I couldn’t even play some of my games since...
  8. Xbox Series X... Is it as good as people say it is?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X... Is it as good as people say it is?: The Xbox Series X is a great console in general. The specs on it is better than some PC's and thats going to draw lots of PC players and PS4 players to it. The Series X has 16gb Ram and it has...
  9. Anyone else regret buying the elite series 2?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Anyone else regret buying the elite series 2?: My series to trigger stops don’t work have never worked the rubber covers for the trigger stop keeps falling off my left stick wanders forward all the time they refuse to warrantee its like a...
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2: Hello What we can do with all the faulty Elite 2? It seems that a high number of them have big problems with the A button and sticking. My Elite Series 2 have this problems: 1. The A and Y...