Series X: Can't launch new games "Clear some space, your xbox does not have enough room to...

Discus and support Series X: Can't launch new games "Clear some space, your xbox does not have enough room to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is the second time I have had this issue, after it happened the first time I factory reset and formatted my external just to be sure it was a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VULKIN, Nov 22, 2020.

1. VULKIN
    VULKIN Guest

Series X: Can't launch new games "Clear some space, your xbox does not have enough room to...

This is the second time I have had this issue, after it happened the first time I factory reset and formatted my external just to be sure it was a fully clean install.

This time I only have 250ish games downloaded (the rest time the error happened after 400+ downloaded fine) and the problem has come up again. I have 400+ gigs free internally and multiple terabytes free on my external. It does not matter which drive or
    what size the game is, each new game downloads 100% but I never get the pop up saying that it is ready to play. After awhile I click the icon anyway and it tells me the error message "Clear some space, your xbox does not have enough room to install this.".
    This happens if I install to the internal or the external and happens on all games (200mb up to100+gb games).

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

VULKIN, Nov 22, 2020
  2. BGUM926 Win User

Error 0x80073cf4 with 697 GB free

No luck. I removed and then downloaded my profile, but am still getting the same message when trying to launch this particular game: "Clear some space: Your Xbox doesn't have enough room for this. To install it, uninstall something else, then try again.
    (0x80073cf4)".
  3. Fearoid Win User

update failed

Make sure that you have the needed room for the update since it's a 20G it might not have enough space for the update. If it has enough space clear the cache on your xbox, log out, then restart your xbox.
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

how can I download fortnite when it appears as QUEUE

Do you have enough space on your Xbox for Fortnite? You should be prompted to clear some space if not.

If not you will need to clear up some space, by uninstalling a game, or some apps.
  5. Das Koop Win User

Xbox Series X thoughts?

With the Xbox One X you'll be safe to wait well after launch to buy the new Series X.

They've already said that launch games like Halo Infinite will also be launched for Xbox One consoles.

I've had my Xbox One X for over a year. I plan to buy the Xbox Series X for my main television and then move my Xbox One X to my living room television as my secondary console.
  6. DominumStige Win User

Destiny won't download properly.

Hi!

Try to clear the cache by holding down the power button for 10 secs and re-launch the update. If it does not work, try to uninstall the game and reinstall it again. Also check that you have enough space on the storage device.
Thema:

1. Series X: Can't launch new games "Clear some space, your xbox does not have enough room to... - Similar Threads - Series Can't launch

2. Series X: plugged in Sony wired headphones, can't hear any audio! Chat mixer is all greyed...

in XboX Insiders
    Series X: plugged in Sony wired headphones, can't hear any audio! Chat mixer is all greyed...: https://i.imgur.com/gOI30lv.jpg See picture attached. I got new Sony headphones for Black Friday and plugged them into the Series X controller. I'm trying to hear all game audio through the...
  3. I can't get my TV to recognize the Xbox Series X/HDMI cord

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my TV to recognize the Xbox Series X/HDMI cord: I just plugged my Series X in for the first time and I can't get it to connect to the TV with the cord given. I tried using another HDMI cord I had lying around and it works for that. So do I have...
  4. Can't play Battlefield V on Xbox Series S, Game Pass Ultimate on another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Battlefield V on Xbox Series S, Game Pass Ultimate on another account: Hello Yesterday I bought my brand new Xbox Series S but since then I can't play Battlefield V on Xbox Series S, have Game Pass Ultimate on another account with this console as primary. I have...
  5. Can't download the purchased game on xbox series s - Conan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download the purchased game on xbox series s - Conan: I have succesfully bought a old game named Conan from the marketplace.xbox.com. I have my bill from the purchase, but accidentally I cant download this game. I try everything, (like download...
  6. Movie & tv Can't Play error series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movie & tv Can't Play error series x: Movies&tv app on my series x won't play my purchased movies, it says can't play errorr 0xc0262500 23ebf201-e187-4f51-9242-bae6284593af
  7. Syncing save error every time I load a game, can't get onto any game on Series X!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Syncing save error every time I load a game, can't get onto any game on Series X!: Hello, I've been having a lot of problems since recently getting my Series X. Every time I try to load a game up I get the syncing game save to the cloud, but after a few minutes it stops and says...
  8. Can't add account on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add account on Xbox Series X: So I was having issues in the Xbox store on my console. It just simply wasn't loading any games. A suggestion I found in the forums was to do a reset. Well, I did that and now when I finish...
  9. Why can't I log in while playing XBox 360 games on my Series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I log in while playing XBox 360 games on my Series S?: I have attempt to run several 360 games on my Series S. I am already logged in on my system, but when I try to run my 360 games, the games request I use my email and password to sign in. It...
  10. Series X - Can't rewind or fast-forward 4K HDR clips. Also can't cut/upload them. Insider...

in XboX Insiders
    Series X - Can't rewind or fast-forward 4K HDR clips. Also can't cut/upload them. Insider...: Since day one it seems 4K HDR clips are a bit broken. And this is REALLY frustrating, mainly because it's a new console with improved graphics that we want to save/share and also because, for some...