Series x chat party issue

Discus and support Series x chat party issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone else have an issue that sometimes the chat party is cutting out people talking, thought at first it was my internet but im not lagging online... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NickD54, Apr 7, 2021.

1. NickD54
    NickD54 Guest

Anyone else have an issue that sometimes the chat party is cutting out people talking, thought at first it was my internet but im not lagging online while its happening, it doesnt happen all the time but when it does it either lags me for 2-3 seconds where people dont hear me or vice versa.

:)

NickD54, Apr 7, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello NickD54, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support.

I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps:

Please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. MattOsborn3 Win User

Xbox Series X - issues with Dolby ATMOS

Not having that issue, but on my series x the party chat randomly changes to make everyone sound autotuned and i have to change the sound driver. Tried buying dolby to fix it, nothing. Have to switch off and back to get chat normal. Every time i start a game or a new party this happens. Super annoying
  4. Alec Minichini Win User

2 Gamertag Bug/Glitch

Everywhere (including all games even series x games show the new gamertag but in parties/chat, on the homescreen, in the xbox app, and in the system menus show the old one.
  5. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

XBL Communications is Flawed (somewhat)

I think there should be 3 options

X = represended GT

Disable Chat to X

Disable Chat From X

Disable Total Chat with X

same options with party.
  6. AuraWolf Win User

Xbox Series X thoughts?

From what I understand the series X is pretty much a much more upgraded Xbox One & I believe Phil Spencer has stated that people with Xbox One or Xbone X or S will still be able to chat in parties with those who have a series X so people who can't upgrade
    don't need to worry about it right away (Except for the new games & upgrades)

I could be mistaken however.
Thema:

1. Series x chat party issue - Similar Threads - Series chat party

2. Xbox series X can’t get party chat audio for twitch streams.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X can’t get party chat audio for twitch streams.: Xbox series X, can no longer get my party chat to work with twitch when streaming. No longer gives an option to “include audio” to my friends, and there’s no other way to incorporate voice audio...
  3. Xbox One/Series - Party Chat issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One/Series - Party Chat issues?: I'm not sure if this is related to insider builds or not, but the past good few weeks me and my friends (all insiders except 1) have been cursing party chat. Sometimes we setup a party and...
  4. Party and game chat cutting in and out on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party and game chat cutting in and out on series x: I have an issue when using my Series X where the party or game chat will always cut in and out so that my friends cannot hear half of what I'm saying. I have tried different controllers, wired...
  5. Xbox Menu and party chat lags and stutters when running Series X optimised games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Menu and party chat lags and stutters when running Series X optimised games: I've been having problems where the xbox menu with the friends list and party chat are, it seems to lag and freeze when you open it when playing optimised games for series x. But it's fine when...
  6. Audio Problems with Party Chat Xbox One to Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Problems with Party Chat Xbox One to Series X: Hi, I have a problem with the audio chat when we play and talk in a party with my xbox friends. Me and my friends have Xbox One, only one passed to new Series X. When we play and talk in a...
  7. Xbox Series X Party Chat Audio Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Party Chat Audio Not Working: I have a Hyper X headset plugged directly into the controller. It works perfectly fine when using game chat, but I can't hear audio from other members while in party chat but they can hear me. Is...
  8. Recording game chat or party chat on Xbox series s/x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recording game chat or party chat on Xbox series s/x: Why can we not record game chat or party chat on Xbox series s? I switched from PlayStation to Xbox. PlayStation you are able to record your game chat and party chat. However I found out now that...
  9. Party Chat issues on all Xbox one consoles and Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat issues on all Xbox one consoles and Xbox series X: I have never experienced a problem with party chat before. Around the time the new consoles came out party chat stopped working on all my Xbox one consoles as well as Xbox series X: Xbox one day...
  10. Xbox one and xbox series x party chat issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one and xbox series x party chat issue: Does xbox one and xbox series x have to have similar headsets because I have xbox one and my friend is using xbox series x and we both have wireless headsets but I can't seem to hear my friend...