Series X Completely stops working if it has more than one update

Discus and support Series X Completely stops working if it has more than one update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everytime I have more than one update. My xbox stops updating, i cannot launch a game I cannot pause update. I can navigate the xbox but not.play a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MAC00711, May 5, 2021.

1. MAC00711
    MAC00711 Guest

Everytime I have more than one update. My xbox stops updating, i cannot launch a game I cannot pause update. I can navigate the xbox but not.play a game. For $400 it should be able to update without making the whole console useless. So when its updating a game then it has another game that needs updated it is too much for the console so it stops updating and basically stops working. I have to hard reset multiple times before it straightens out. As many as 6 hard resets. That is not a quality console. Very frustrated,

:)

MAC00711, May 5, 2021
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

compatibility

nope, series s or x only, even pc's way more powerful than the series x still struggle, it would be like stop motion on the original xbox one and s models.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox 360 e power problem

This is more than likely the power brick has failed. Same thing happened to my x360 and the reason I updated to Xbox one X. Time to update to a new console I suggest.

Either the next gen Series S/X models or XBox one S/X.

You won't look back, but will wonder why you didn't update earlier.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Question about Orange box

And, if it were not backwards compatible, you might have to wait until the release of Xbox Series X, as they have said they have stopped working on bringing Backwards Compatible titles to Xbox One until the Series X launch to get Backwards Compatibility
    up and running on the Series X. Form there, I imagine they will move back to bringing titles to both Series X and Xbox One for a few more years.
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Console with Forza Horizon 4 Lego Speed Champions Bundle (1TB) - Xbox One

It will get increasingly more difficult to find stock now that Microsoft has stopped making the Xbox One X and the Xbox One S Digital.

I would wait until they potentially announce the Xbox Series S which will be the cheaper version of the Series X later this year.
  6. D4vid 360 Win User

Evil dead games

It will probably become backward compatible with series x. In this moment the backward compatibility project for xbox one has been stopped, waiting for series x
Thema:

1. Series X Completely stops working if it has more than one update - Similar Threads - Series Completely stops

2. Xbox series X complete shutdown on 2k crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X complete shutdown on 2k crash: My question is, my Xbox series X seems to be crash and turning my entire Hardware off. This has happened multiple times. What am I supposed to do? I have gone thru the entire online information...
  3. Xbox series X reset factory complete, I have a question? Posible error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X reset factory complete, I have a question? Posible error: I have restored the console and I get 797gb of 802gb missing 5 Gb I do not know if it is a bug and they have to correct it because scandisk to fix errors does not have xbox only to delete cache....
  4. Xbox Series X Deletes Captures if Device is Turned off Before Upload is Completed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Deletes Captures if Device is Turned off Before Upload is Completed: I have noticed an issue on the Series X where any captures that have not been uploaded to the Xbox network are lost/deleted if the console is turned off before the upload to the Xbox network is...
  5. Xbox Series X Microsoft Complete Warranty Controller Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Microsoft Complete Warranty Controller Replacement: Hi, I bought an Xbox Series X and bought the Microsoft Complete warranty with it. The warranty allows for one elite series controller replacement. My elite series 2 controller has bumper...
  6. Keyboard on Series X is completely broken.

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard on Series X is completely broken.: The keyboard appears as a small, singular black square with the symbol for voice text above it (a mic and the back button). It is like this for every time the keyboard can be used. I am unable to...
  7. Can't Save Game on Star Wars: The Complete Saga on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Save Game on Star Wars: The Complete Saga on Xbox Series X: The game warns me I cant save and achievements will be disabled. It tells me to press the Xbox Guide button but it doesn't solve the problem. d90b4f1c-ab86-4eac-a8f0-4951d999a231
  8. Series X Fan turns completely off and stays off while in Instant On mode, console gets very...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Fan turns completely off and stays off while in Instant On mode, console gets very...: My Series X fan turns completely off in standby which is concerning to me. Is this normal because I went to the unit while it was turned off and felt the side and it was very warm probably 50c on...
  9. Xbox series x complete crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x complete crash: So i have had intermitent blank screens but for only a couple seconds. Tonite playing Mass Effect got kicked for a forced console update. Once update was done all i get now is a white noise screen...
  10. My Xbox Series S are taking too much to stop making noises and completely turn off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S are taking too much to stop making noises and completely turn off.: My Xbox Series S are taking too much time to turn completely off. He takes 1 minute to stop making noises and completely turn off. Is this normal? And I use the economic mode....