Series X connection issue

Discus and support Series X connection issue in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Series X connection issue Hello! My series x is saying im connected to my wifi, open NAT type and all services are available. I can check my friends... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by KrYpTiKz, Jan 3, 2021.

1. KrYpTiKz
    KrYpTiKz Guest

Hello! My series x is saying im connected to my wifi, open NAT type and all services are available. I can check my friends list and everything as if i was connected, but on the dashboard at the bottom sometimes itll say “connect to xbox live” or “See what
    your friends are up to” but it leads me to a infinte loading screen. Ive reset my wifi, my xbox, and did every other solution i could find but yet i cant

view profiles, its only a blank grey page

i cant host online matches, join matches, host parties, or join parties.

i cannot open the microsoft store without it saying to reload the page.

i cannot do anything with xbox live but i can check my friends, my menu, and everything with no issue. My stepbrothers playstation 5 is on the wifi and it works completly fine. Therefore i know its not the wifi, id like to know if there is any solutions.

:)

KrYpTiKz, Jan 3, 2021
  2. Jdmsx Win User

Xbox Series X Major Lag Issues

Hi there. I have tried almost every possible method of restarting, resetting and everything inbetween. Ports are forwarded, etc.

The thing is, I have my Xbox One and Series X set up beside each other. Due to the Series X’s problems, I can switch off my Series X, and switch on my Xbox One, and have no connection issues.

Both playing on the same wifi, both wireless connection, with all the same settings (except the Series X is running on 120fps).

Something is not right with the Series X and I believe it’s more than just needing to reset my MAC address...
  3. michaelmara1 Win User

HDMI 2.1 to Displayport

I have same issue need a hdmi 2.1 to connect to dp 1.4 on my monitor for xbox series x.
  4. IainRossi Win User

Slow Download Speeds

Did you manage to fix the connectivity issue? My Series X constantly drops connection to xbox live/internet despite an ethernet cable being used.
  5. Cayde817 Win User

Xbox Series X Mobile Hotspot Connectivity Issues

Im having the exact same issue! except with it being the wireless connection to the router itself. No other devices are playing up, except my Series X. I have only found a handful of people with the same issue and sadly no answers, apart from running a
    ethernet cable directly from the series x to the router. Maybe a wifi hardware issue?
  6. oimushthuggie Win User

New Series X on All Access - Error when trying to claim Game Pass

Same here.

I upgraded from the ultimate pass on Xbox one X to the series X but it won't let me claim it on the series X.

Also Tetris connected won't open either.
Thema:

1. Series X connection issue - Similar Threads - Series connection issue

2. Connection Issues while gaming on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Connection Issues while gaming on Xbox Series X: I recently got an Xbox Series X and ever since I've had horrible connection issues while playing Rainbow6 or NHL21. Rubber banding every 30 seconds to a minute. Constantly have the connection and...
  3. elite series 2 controller with series x connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite series 2 controller with series x connectivity issues: My controller will turn the xbox on by pressing the center xbox button but once the dashboard has loaded, it will not work. It seems like its not synced after I power it on. I then have to hard...
  4. Xbox Series S Connection Issues To Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Connection Issues To Xbox Live: I NEED HELP PLEASE!!! For the past couple of days and as of now the past 2 hours my Xbox has been disconnecting from my internet and then reconnecting back. It is getting beyond frustrating when I...
  5. Wired connection of xbox series X is slower than my wifi! This issue started last night out...

in XboX Insiders
    Wired connection of xbox series X is slower than my wifi! This issue started last night out...: My series x is connected via ethernet, last night I did a speed test which resulted in 30 mns down & 5 up. I have a 1gb internet connection with Comcast. Before last night the series x would reach...
  6. Xbox series x and Xbox Elite series 2 controller - connecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x and Xbox Elite series 2 controller - connecting issues: Ever since I have gotten the Xbox Series X my Elite series 2 controller will not connect to without me having to do plug the controller into the Xbox, and do a hard shutdown, and then startup. I...
  7. Xbox Series X Connectivity Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Connectivity Issues: I got the new xbox series X and it will not stay connected to the internet no matter if its wired or wireless. I have done all the troubleshooting options and then sent it in for repair. I...
  8. Xbox Series X controller connectivity issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X controller connectivity issues: We have been experiencing a few issues with our Xbox Series X - first issue: none of the controllers will connect wirelessly (have tried the reconnect/sync button, power cycling the Xbox, changed...
  9. Xbox Series X Wireless Headset having connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Headset having connectivity issues: I recently got the Razer Kaira Pro Wireless Headset for the Xbox Series X and have already been having problems. Every couple of minutes the headset will disconnect and take it takes a couple of...
  10. Xbox Series S Connection Issues :(

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Connection Issues :(: So ever since I got my Series S a month ago or so I’ve had connection issues with Xbox live on and off. Lately I’ve been getting disconnected from games constantly and unable to log back in to...