Series x controller acting weird after latest skip ahead update

Discus and support Series x controller acting weird after latest skip ahead update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After the latest skip ahead update my controller will remain powered on but it will lose all functionality as if its powered off. It does have a simple... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Realistic-Dust-5891, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Series x controller acting weird after latest skip ahead update

After the latest skip ahead update my controller will remain powered on but it will lose all functionality as if its powered off. It does have a simple remove battery and put it back in fix but I want to know if anyone else is having this issue.

submitted by /u/Realistic-Dust-5891
    [link] [comments]

/u/Realistic-Dust-5891, Aug 11, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Xbox Controller Acting Weird After Latest Update

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

There is a way to rollback the update of the controller to remove the firmware that might be causing the issue. But you'll need to get your hands on a console in order to do it.

Connect your controller to my console via USB and follow the steps outlined below.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox one update has caused headset transmitter not to work!!!!!!

after the latest updates my turtles beaches are acting weird also, but mine are the xo 7's and plug into the controller, no audio unless i keep pressing the audio effect button multiple times then the audio comes on, if the controllers go off then the same
    thing happens. seems these updates are not nice to turtle beach.
  4. Convercide Win User

My Achievements aren't appearing on the screen when unlocking

I'm an Xbox Insider on Alpha- Skip Ahead. Turns out this is an issue with the latest update - https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/f9ch75/achievements_notification_does_not_appear_on/
  5. Crooked Delight Win User

Okay please read the whole paragraph before reply, this issue is very funky and specific.

Test aborted to tomorrow.

Alpha Skip Ahead Update is causing the X to whine a bit more than usual.

This is frustrating.
  6. DarkInceptions Win User

Can't Download Update for MW3

That fixed it!! The weird thing is, ever since the latest update my wireless (on xbox) has been acting up... I wonder if it is just my adapter :\
Thema:

Series x controller acting weird after latest skip ahead update

1. Series x controller acting weird after latest skip ahead update - Similar Threads - Series controller acting

2. Enhance paddle mapping for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller

in XboX Insiders
    Enhance paddle mapping for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller: The Elite Series 2 has an interesting feature that allows a paddle button to be remapped to act like a shift key. This feature tells us a bit about the hardware itself. (A) The hardware is capable...
  3. Enhance paddle mapping for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller

in XboX Insiders
    Enhance paddle mapping for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller: The Elite Series 2 has an interesting feature that allows a paddle button to be remapped to act like a shift key. This feature tells us a bit about the hardware itself. (A) The hardware is capable...
  4. XBOX Series X controller won't remove from bluetooth devices and won't connect to windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X controller won't remove from bluetooth devices and won't connect to windows 10: Hi, I have a series X controller that was working fine with windows 10 (Forza horizon 5 edition). I connected it to my phone for about 1 hour and the connecting it back is impossible and I cannot...
  5. Xbox Series X controller has wrong mapping through bluetooth.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X controller has wrong mapping through bluetooth.: I just recently bought an Xbox Series X (Core) controller and updated the firmware, but I'm running into an issue where in several games, while the controller is connected through bluetooth, the...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Hitman 3 does not detect triggers on Xbox Elite Series 2 controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Hitman 3 does not detect triggers on Xbox Elite Series 2 controller...: Issue: Elite Series 2 controller LT/RT are not detected in Hitman 3 game from Game Pass Details: I've seen the posts and solutions around this on PC with the Epic Games Store and Steam,...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Not really sure where to go about posting something like this, so apologies if this isn't correct. Almost two months ago I bought an Elite Series 2 controller from the Microsoft website...
  8. Series S Controller acting weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S Controller acting weird: So, my series S controller was working fine this morning, i put it on to charge and now it isnt working. its turned on but doesn't seem to be connected to my xbox. ive done a soft reset, ive tried...
  9. My Elite series 2 controller Start button is acting up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite series 2 controller Start button is acting up: My Elite series 2 controller has a problem where it thinks it start button(a.k.a guide button)is be held. The controller itself I can physically press the button and it will feel like it...
  10. My Xbox series S controller is acting up.

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series S controller is acting up.: My Xbox Series S controller is having an issue where it will not stop pressing the A button. No matter what I do I just won't stop. It is going like it is clicking it as fast as it can and none of...