Series X - Crashes After Cold War Update

Discus and support Series X - Crashes After Cold War Update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After the Update (20.11.20) from CoD Coldwar, my Game freezes and my Series x shutting down. I play the optimized Version for Series X. Anyone the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iFenix, Nov 21, 2020 at 7:02 PM.

1. iFenix
    iFenix Guest

After the Update (20.11.20) from CoD Coldwar, my Game freezes and my Series x shutting down. I play the optimized Version for Series X.

Anyone the same Probleme?

:)

2. Mazdatree Win User

Yes it happened many times lastnight.
  3. AbraSantos Win User

Games

but like for cold war i can still use it for xbox one and series x will that work
  4. Boombaa Win User

Crashing

Hi,

This could be due to the Cold War version you are using on your Series X, did you take a look at
    here?
  5. TomCole5 Win User

Xbox Shutting down

The Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power.The majority of reports of the Xbox
    Series X turning off appear to be related to next-gen games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
    Not necessarily fifa 21 xbox one version crashes and turns mine off so does fortnite
  6. MrFreakyDeeky Win User

COD Cold War crashing series X

I have the same porblem and many other users also. I hope it's only a problem with the game and not with the Xbox. All ohter games mainly Fifa and Forza runs with no problems.
Thema:

1. Series X - Crashes After Cold War Update - Similar Threads - Series Crashes Cold

2. Xbox series x crashing before even playing a game (continued description after every photo)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x crashing before even playing a game (continued description after every photo): [IMG] submitted by /u/camerontocher [link] [comments]
  3. Series x crashing turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x crashing turning off: My xbox series x is crashing and shutting down when playing games also some graphical issues aswell like flickering screen have video proof of this ive reset to factory settings aswell...
  4. Xbox series X crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X crashing: my xbox series x is shutting down at random points while playing games such as call of duty when this happens it fully turns off and i have to manually turn it back on....
  5. ALL Games freezes or crash on my Series X - even Microsoft Games !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ALL Games freezes or crash on my Series X - even Microsoft Games !: I´m frustrated. I tried to play on my new Series X an NO, absolutely NO game starts or runs without any crash or freezing, even original Microsoft Games like HALO fail to play. First I tried...
  6. COD Cold War crashing series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Cold War crashing series X: Every time i play cold war on my series x it crashes the console, have troed uninstalling and reinstall but no change. d586d9c9-4e1a-4bf8-8e71-869e36eda835
  7. When is Microsoft going to address the Xbox Series X game crashes and console shutdown issues?

in XboX Insiders
    When is Microsoft going to address the Xbox Series X game crashes and console shutdown issues?: As somebody who has been suffering from the severe game crashing and console shutdowns on the XSX, I gave up and sent it in for repair. I am convinced it's a hardware issue, as the Insider builds...
  8. Xbox Series X Crashing/Quick Resume

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Crashing/Quick Resume: I recently purchased the Series X with Cold War optimized for it, but in the past two days, Cold War has crashed my xbox to where it freezes and shuts off 4 times now. Also, no matter what games I...
  9. Cod cold war Xbox series x crashed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod cold war Xbox series x crashed: While playing cod cold war my series x froze and turned off, I let it seat for a while since this is the first issue I've had since launch day (praying I didnt have to go through this) now my...
  10. COD Cold War crashed and shut off Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD Cold War crashed and shut off Xbox Series X: I purchased the COD Cold War Cross-Generation version from Best Buy, downloaded, and installed it on my Xbox Series X (internal drive). I played multi-player game three times. The screen froze....